To Americans following your own foreign politics

ASnorway

Rookie
Oct 22, 2012
Hello. I joined this forum because i want to ask you americans some questions.

1. Why is there actually a question whether you have done well or not in Afghanistan, considering Al Qaeda(a terrorist organization, not governmental) "just" killed a few thousand of you compared to how many american and other nations troops have killed in Afghanistan? In my view, none of the killings of innocents in USA justify the damage done in Afghanistan. The truth is (you may be not served these news in the US) that the entire operation has failed, compared to what the operation was actually about! There is no more peace in Afghanistan today than before. Except a few places, but those are still controlled by soldiers from foreign countries!

2. Why is Israel any better than the Palestinians? Are they all perfect, or are you just told that they are?

3. Why isn't the 2nd amendment regarding weapons (I think it is if i´m correct) up for discussion? Are americans really that "fucked up" that they truly believe that carrying weapons is a peace-maker?

These are just thoughts i make myself here in Europe as things are quite different, and obviously better here, as i watch the presidential debate. The more i look at the debate the more i lose respect for american politics, as do everyone i speak with! Its a joke! All of it!

If things are so much better in Europe why not find a forum that Europe promotes and tell us why the number #1 name for male children in the country formerly known as England is Mohammed. We saved your sorry European DNA in two world wars and you still haven't thanked us.

If things are so much better in Europe why not find a forum that Europe promotes and tell us why the number #1 name for male children in the country formerly known as England is Mohammed. We saved your sorry European DNA in two world wars and you still haven't thanked us.

dont even get americans started on WW2

Please refer to Ugly 'Merican loudmouth Pub dupes seperately. Dems and EU are closer. Where are you, smarty pants LOL?

Now the two candidates are fighting for the 11% idiot undecided.

We saved your freaking sorry asses in two world wars and you still haven't got down on your God forsaken knees and thanked the greatest Country and the last super power left in the whole damned globe.

We saved your freaking sorry asses in two world wars and you still haven't got down on your God forsaken knees and thanked the greatest Country and the last super power left in the whole damned globe.

damn right. best nation in the world and all these countries should be happy its in our hands and not China.

1. Why is there actually a question whether you have done well or not in Afghanistan, considering Al Qaeda(a terrorist organization, not governmental) "just" killed a few thousand of you compared to how many american and other nations troops have killed in Afghanistan? In my view, none of the killings of innocents in USA justify the damage done in Afghanistan. The truth is (you may be not served these news in the US) that the entire operation has failed, compared to what the operation was actually about! There is no more peace in Afghanistan today than before. Except a few places, but those are still controlled by soldiers from foreign countries!

2. Why is Israel any better than the Palestinians? Are they all perfect, or are you just told that they are?

3. Why isn't the 2nd amendment regarding weapons (I think it is if i´m correct) up for discussion? Are americans really that "fucked up" that they truly believe that carrying weapons is a peace-maker?

These are just thoughts i make myself here in Europe as things are quite different, and obviously better here, as i watch the presidential debate. The more i look at the debate the more i lose respect for american politics, as do everyone i speak with! Its a joke! All of it!

Your English isn't strong so I will be direct.

Eat shit and die, commie.

Your English is fine.. It's your COMMIE roots that are the problem..

If you find our 2nd Amendment strange, think how much amusement we get from seeing Europeans prosecuting homeowners for injury to criminals while invading their homes. In England, they are prosecuting CRICKET bats and Pocket knives.

You should ask the King of Jordan why he gave up on the Palestinians. After working to help them organize a govt for the West Bank -- they ATTACK his capital and created HAVOC in the kingdom.. He sold them off and wrote off the land that Israel TOOK from him ---- just to get rid of them...

As for Afghanistan.. You're right. Should have nuked the capital and left the country uninhabitable for 100 years.. You'd be happier right??? Would have been a lot quicker and cheaper...

Give it a rest, Pub dupes. Many thanks to Pubs for screwing up the Versailles Treaty and the League of Nations, ruining the world economy in 1929 and setting the stage for German and Japanese militarists,letting them run wild for years- if they hadn't attacked us Pubs would have let them take over the world. A disaster forever...

Why are your Taxes so outrageously high?

Give it a rest, Pub dupes. Many thanks to Pubs for screwing up the Versailles Treaty and the League of Nations, ruining the world economy in 1929 and setting the stage for German and Japanese militarists,letting them run wild for years- if they hadn't attacked us Pubs would have let them take over the world. A disaster forever...

your just bitter america keeps showing up england.

You're an ugly 'Merican MORON. Oh right, Dems are commies too. LOL!!

Seriously, what is wrong? LOL

I'm trying to point out greedy stupid Pubs and Pub dupes SUCK, as always.

I told you to learn English or get the hell out of my country, you idiot.

Seriously, what is wrong? LOL

I'm trying to point out greedy stupid Pubs and Pub dupes SUCK, as always.

no you are proving to everyone what a fool you are. i even try to look at your posts as open minded as i can and you show me you are a steel trap regardless of conversation or fact.

Forum List

Back