To all you people that get your news from ABC/CBS/NBC, i.e. MSM ONE word describes you!

Gullible definition is - easily duped or cheated.
While Fox, Hannity & Breitbart speak Da Troof.

Jeez, you guys....

:laugh:

Yep. Da Duh heap state troof like .....

while Hunted has been on a global crime spree including raping and torturing 10-year old girls in China.

Democrats like ABC News because they cover up for pedophiles

And they demand coverage from the legitimate news......

While Fox, Hannity & Breitbart speak Da Troof.

Jeez, you guys....

:laugh:

Republicans spin for sure. I don't repeat Hannity without verifying what he said. He doesn't lie like Democrats, but he does see things from the Republican view.

But Democrats just lie, lie and lie more. 20K documented lies not they told about what Trump said. You're a fundamentally dishonest party. If Hannity said it's going to rain, I'd check out the door before taking an umbrella. If you idiots say it's going to rain, I just ignore it completely. You lie so much and are so totally dishonest everything you say is completely worthless. It starts with your being consumed with hate
But remember Hannity is NOT a journalist any more than Limbaugh or Lemmon, or Mayer, or Hayes. they are commentators i.e. equal to editors on "opinion' page.
THE biased MSM though is suppose to present the facts... not personal interpretation or only part of the story.
CASE IN POINT: How many times have you heard/read from the MSM "Over half of all Americans have pre-existing conditions" a statement made by Obama and repeated by the MSM.
BUT did you know that only 20,000 people signed up for Obamacare's "Pre-existing conditions Insurance Plan"??
Did you know that over half of all Americans have employer health insurance that COVERS pre-existing conditions!
So that simple fact illustrates the major difference. Tell the whole story MSM. There isn't a problem with coverage for pre-existing conditions BUT it is a half ass lie!

Democrats aren't honest though that their commentators like Lemon are commentators. They claim they are news. Fox is clear who is news and who is a commentator

LOL, blob, posting like you is blobbing losing it, LOL, blobber blob
^ ^ ^ ^ ^
tenor.gif

:itsok:

Poor little guy, you got really upset that time. There there. Not that I'd actually touch you with your gay sex S&M outfit you wear everywhere
LOL

As always, your creepy homo-erotic fantasies are noted and laughed at.

Um ... you're the one wearing the homo S&M suit ...
LOL

Since you can't see me or what I'm wearing, anything you imagine I'm wearing stems from you own fantasies.

Your self selected self image is wearing a homo S&M outfit. You didn't know what I was referring to?

Damn, Democrats are the flat out dumbest people.

And you are OBSESSED with how I feel. You care how I feel more than I do, gay boy
LOLOL

Why would I think you're talking about my avatar, which is not wearing a "gay S&M outfit?"

Dumbfuck, it's a fictional character from a movie depicting a tree stump in humanoid form, not a "homo S&M." :eusa_doh:

Pans-Labyrinth-01.jpg

This must be what you "see" when you watch The Wizard of Oz...

NINTCHDBPICT000604976913.jpg

Just because it's the same character doesn't make it the same gay S&M suit that you're wearing
LOLOL

You're cracking me up, kazzer... you're literally looking at a character of a tree stump and you see this...

sANDm-man.jpg

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Your homo-erotic fantasies are all yours and they reveal more about you than I suspect you wanted known about you.

Um ... I'm not the one wearing a gay S&M outfit, you are
LOLOL

Uh, no, you're the one fantasizing me in a gay S&M outfit.

1233796371590.gif

Um ... what? Dude, you're the one wearing the gay S&M suit, not me
LOL

We've been over this, kazzer... it's a tree stump but you see a gay S&M outfit. I am not responsible for your homo-erotic fantasies. :eusa_naughty:

I'm still not the one wearing the gay S&M outfit, that's you
LOL

Only in your homo-erotic fantasies.

Still makes no sense. I'm no the one wearing the gay S&M outfit, you are. How are you wearing it and I'm the one with the fantasy? That's just stupid
LOL

Again, your homo-erotic fantasies arecnoted and laughed at.

You're the one who chose the gay S&M suit, brainiac, not me

View attachment 408895

Watching ABC news poke fun at Trump's son declaring...
Donald Trump Jr. says Covid deaths are 'almost nothing' on a day reporting 90,000 infected, 1,000 dead
YUP you all are being so SUCKED in by the MSM and ALL because they've donated 90% of their money to Biden!
Proof?
And so the chest beating, sobbing, wailing, lamenting MSM is beating this number and Donald Trump Jr as be heartless, no compassion!
YOU dummies!
A) Today according to this web site: Coronavirus Update (Live): 45,882,938 Cases and 1,193,154 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Pandemic - Worldometer Total reported deaths 961... NOT a "1,000"!
B) How many people have survived in the USA? 6,017,537!
C) How many "CRITICAL" Cases that MAY DIE??? 16,983! Really... and these sophisticated quote quasi Journalists are leading the news with Donald Trump Jr's statement!
OH woe is US!!!
FACTS folks!!! 142,770,323 tests have been done in America!
FACTS folks and you really gullible people totally TOTALLY ignore THESE DEATHS!
Today as of 10/30/20 there have been 717,152 Americans murdered...in 303 days nearly twice as many future presidents, future inventors, future billionaires, future fathers/mothers were murdered as died from COVID! Number of Abortions in US & Worldwide - Number of abortions since 1973
AND what were the ages of the people that died from COVID from 2/1/20 to 10/17/20?
The attached chart shows from this CDC site: Provisional Death Counts for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
NOTE: 78% of all deaths are by people retired, physically attenuated to COVID and frankly from a Darwinian point of view..."Survival of the fittest"!
YET you don't hear about the 2,000+ Abortions of future presidents, etc. but you hear about a minuscule amount of people past their PRIME!

View attachment 408912
CDC: 94% of Covid-19 deaths had underlying medical conditions

View attachment 408896

They are BubbleCultists
They believe in The Cult of the Bubble.
No truth penetrates The Bubble.

The marxist politburo criticizes the son of POTUS while Hunted has been on a global crime spree including raping and torturing 10-year old girls in China. They say the girls' screams will haunt you. ABC will never report on it.... they're too worried about what deduction DJT took on his 2014 tax return. They truly are the enemy of the people and the twisted fucks need to be further marginalized these next 4 years.

Absolutely.

Gullible.png

Pure projection!

LOL, the "cynic" is here declaring his unquestioning belief in the leftist media. Funny stuff.

Seriously, how are you a "cynic?" No one is more trusting of power than you are

He is trusting of The Bubble -
He is a BubbleCultist.

I've asked Eddie for years what "cynic" even means since he continually defends big government. He won't explain it. I see nothing he's cynical about other than he's cynical about people who do NOT trust government. That isn't how cynical is used

LOL, blob, posting like you is blobbing losing it, LOL, blobber blob
^ ^ ^ ^ ^
tenor.gif

:itsok:

Poor little guy, you got really upset that time. There there. Not that I'd actually touch you with your gay sex S&M outfit you wear everywhere
LOL

As always, your creepy homo-erotic fantasies are noted and laughed at.

Um ... you're the one wearing the homo S&M suit ...
LOL

Since you can't see me or what I'm wearing, anything you imagine I'm wearing stems from you own fantasies.

Your self selected self image is wearing a homo S&M outfit. You didn't know what I was referring to?

Damn, Democrats are the flat out dumbest people.

And you are OBSESSED with how I feel. You care how I feel more than I do, gay boy
LOLOL

Why would I think you're talking about my avatar, which is not wearing a "gay S&M outfit?"

Dumbfuck, it's a fictional character from a movie depicting a tree stump in humanoid form, not a "homo S&M." :eusa_doh:

Pans-Labyrinth-01.jpg

This must be what you "see" when you watch The Wizard of Oz...

NINTCHDBPICT000604976913.jpg

Just because it's the same character doesn't make it the same gay S&M suit that you're wearing
LOLOL

You're cracking me up, kazzer... you're literally looking at a character of a tree stump and you see this...

sANDm-man.jpg

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Your homo-erotic fantasies are all yours and they reveal more about you than I suspect you wanted known about you.

Um ... I'm not the one wearing a gay S&M outfit, you are
LOLOL

Uh, no, you're the one fantasizing me in a gay S&M outfit.

1233796371590.gif

Um ... what? Dude, you're the one wearing the gay S&M suit, not me
LOL

We've been over this, kazzer... it's a tree stump but you see a gay S&M outfit. I am not responsible for your homo-erotic fantasies. :eusa_naughty:

I'm still not the one wearing the gay S&M outfit, that's you
LOL

Only in your homo-erotic fantasies.

Still makes no sense. I'm no the one wearing the gay S&M outfit, you are. How are you wearing it and I'm the one with the fantasy? That's just stupid
LOL

Again, your homo-erotic fantasies arecnoted and laughed at.

You're the one who chose the gay S&M suit, brainiac, not me
LoL

Nope, as you were shown, that's a tree stump, not a gay S&M outfit.

Pans-Labyrinth-01.jpg

What you see is a reflection on you, not me. And as always, I laugh at you for expressing your homo-erotic fantasies on a public forum. Whatever you do, don't ever take your laptop in for repairs like Hunter Biden.

:lmao:

Forum List

Back