To all you people that get your news from ABC/CBS/NBC, i.e. MSM ONE word describes you!

View attachment 408895

Gullible definition is - easily duped or cheated.

Watching ABC news poke fun at Trump's son declaring...
Donald Trump Jr. says Covid deaths are 'almost nothing' on a day reporting 90,000 infected, 1,000 dead
YUP you all are being so SUCKED in by the MSM and ALL because they've donated 90% of their money to Biden!
Proof?
And so the chest beating, sobbing, wailing, lamenting MSM is beating this number and Donald Trump Jr as be heartless, no compassion!
YOU dummies!
A) Today according to this web site: Coronavirus Update (Live): 45,882,938 Cases and 1,193,154 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Pandemic - Worldometer Total reported deaths 961... NOT a "1,000"!
B) How many people have survived in the USA? 6,017,537!
C) How many "CRITICAL" Cases that MAY DIE??? 16,983! Really... and these sophisticated quote quasi Journalists are leading the news with Donald Trump Jr's statement!
OH woe is US!!!
FACTS folks!!! 142,770,323 tests have been done in America!
FACTS folks and you really gullible people totally TOTALLY ignore THESE DEATHS!
Today as of 10/30/20 there have been 717,152 Americans murdered...in 303 days nearly twice as many future presidents, future inventors, future billionaires, future fathers/mothers were murdered as died from COVID! Number of Abortions in US & Worldwide - Number of abortions since 1973
AND what were the ages of the people that died from COVID from 2/1/20 to 10/17/20?
The attached chart shows from this CDC site: Provisional Death Counts for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
NOTE: 78% of all deaths are by people retired, physically attenuated to COVID and frankly from a Darwinian point of view..."Survival of the fittest"!
YET you don't hear about the 2,000+ Abortions of future presidents, etc. but you hear about a minuscule amount of people past their PRIME!

View attachment 408912
CDC: 94% of Covid-19 deaths had underlying medical conditions

View attachment 408896
Total reported deaths 961... NOT a "1,000"!

LOL

It's a trumpiracle!!! Covid is cured!!! There weren't a 1000 deaths yesterday!!!

Screenshot_20201031-120703_Samsung Internet.jpg

200,000+ deaths. Not "nothing" as blob junior would have you believe.

200K was the low end of the range, blobber blobbing blob thingy. So Trump did a great job and even then blobber blob blobbing Democrat governors were responsible for most of those deaths, blob.

Seriously though? How old are you? LOL. Who talks like that? I mean who after junior high

The blob losing 200,000 people and calling it "nothing" should be his bumper sticker.
Compared to 700,000 future presidents, teachers, parents that idiots like you seem to think is OK to murder... YES they are nothing because of these 200,000 HERE ARE THE FACTS... something you don't deal with!
78% of deaths are for people that Darwin would say "Survival of the fittest"... yet YOU are willing to sacrifice the future by killing
700,000 future presidents, doctors, brothers, sisters, you name it and you are OK with their being KILLED mercilessly!
Honestly I'm one of those over 65 and have lived a full life and am watching my contacts, but if given a choice of dying to help save
700,000 lives... it is worth it!
View attachment 409133

Hard to fit that on a bumpersticker.

Harder to imagine someone laughing at 200,000 deaths like it's insignificant...like you're doing.

View attachment 408895

Donald Trump Jr. says Covid deaths are 'almost nothing' on a day reporting 90,000 infected, 1,000 dead
YUP you all are being so SUCKED in by the MSM and ALL because they've donated 90% of their money to Biden!
Proof?
And so the chest beating, sobbing, wailing, lamenting MSM is beating this number and Donald Trump Jr as be heartless, no compassion!
YOU dummies!
A) Today according to this web site: Coronavirus Update (Live): 45,882,938 Cases and 1,193,154 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Pandemic - Worldometer Total reported deaths 961... NOT a "1,000"!
C) How many "CRITICAL" Cases that MAY DIE??? 16,983! Really... and these sophisticated quote quasi Journalists are leading the news with Donald Trump Jr's statement!
OH woe is US!!!
Today as of 10/30/20 there have been 717,152 Americans murdered...in 303 days nearly twice as many future presidents, future inventors, future billionaires, future fathers/mothers were murdered as died from COVID! Number of Abortions in US & Worldwide - Number of abortions since 1973
AND what were the ages of the people that died from COVID from 2/1/20 to 10/17/20?
The attached chart shows from this CDC site: Provisional Death Counts for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
NOTE: 78% of all deaths are by people retired, physically attenuated to COVID and frankly from a Darwinian point of view..."Survival of the fittest"!
YET you don't hear about the 2,000+ Abortions of future presidents, etc. but you hear about a minuscule amount of people past their PRIME!

View attachment 408912

View attachment 408896
DUMBASS also comes to mind.

View attachment 408895

Proof?
YOU dummies!
OH woe is US!!!

View attachment 408912

View attachment 408896
Where did you get these "facts" from?

200,000+ deaths. Not "nothing" as blob junior would have you believe.

200K was the low end of the range, blobber blobbing blob thingy. So Trump did a great job and even then blobber blob blobbing Democrat governors were responsible for most of those deaths, blob.

Seriously though? How old are you? LOL. Who talks like that? I mean who after junior high

The blob losing 200,000 people and calling it "nothing" should be his bumper sticker.
Compared to 700,000 future presidents, teachers, parents that idiots like you seem to think is OK to murder... YES they are nothing because of these 200,000 HERE ARE THE FACTS... something you don't deal with!
78% of deaths are for people that Darwin would say "Survival of the fittest"... yet YOU are willing to sacrifice the future by killing
700,000 future presidents, doctors, brothers, sisters, you name it and you are OK with their being KILLED mercilessly!
Honestly I'm one of those over 65 and have lived a full life and am watching my contacts, but if given a choice of dying to help save
700,000 lives... it is worth it!
View attachment 409133

Hard to fit that on a bumpersticker.

Harder to imagine someone laughing at 200,000 deaths like it's insignificant...like you're doing.

That's not remotely what he said, blob. Government schools. Don't you want better for your kids than the blob government education that you got, blob?

America's networks' news broadcasts, 24 hour cable news channels, and U,S. based internet "blogs" pump out more bullsh!t than all bovine sources on the planet.

Anyone who believes they are "informed" because they watch or listen to these liars is an idiot. If your "news" source reinforces your personal beliefs consistently, it's heavily biased.

To get honest reports, the source must not have a dog in the fight. Journalists cannot be cheerleaders. If cheerleading is your "news" source, you are an idiot.

Now, go out and find the truth, if you dare.

Seems you need to realize what is truth instead of believing what you do.

View attachment 408895

Proof?
YOU dummies!
OH woe is US!!!

View attachment 408912

View attachment 408896
Evidently you didn't read the links I provided. Read and follow the links.

View attachment 408895

Proof?
YOU dummies!
OH woe is US!!!

View attachment 408912

View attachment 408896
Evidently you didn't read the links I provided. Read and follow the links.
Why would I waste my time doing that?

LOL, blob, posting like you is blobbing losing it, LOL, blobber blob
^ ^ ^ ^ ^
tenor.gif

:itsok:

Poor little guy, you got really upset that time. There there. Not that I'd actually touch you with your gay sex S&M outfit you wear everywhere
LOL

As always, your creepy homo-erotic fantasies are noted and laughed at.

Um ... you're the one wearing the homo S&M suit ...
LOL

Since you can't see me or what I'm wearing, anything you imagine I'm wearing stems from you own fantasies.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^
tenor.gif

Poor little guy, you got really upset that time. There there. Not that I'd actually touch you with your gay sex S&M outfit you wear everywhere
LOL

LOL

Since you can't see me or what I'm wearing, anything you imagine I'm wearing stems from you own fantasies.

Your self selected self image is wearing a homo S&M outfit. You didn't know what I was referring to?

Damn, Democrats are the flat out dumbest people.

And you are OBSESSED with how I feel. You care how I feel more than I do, gay boy

^ ^ ^ ^ ^
tenor.gif

LOL

LOL

Your self selected self image is wearing a homo S&M outfit. You didn't know what I was referring to?

And you are OBSESSED with how I feel. You care how I feel more than I do, gay boy
LOLOL

Why would I think you're talking about my avatar, which is not wearing a "gay S&M outfit?"

Dumbfuck, it's a fictional character from a movie depicting a tree stump in humanoid form, not a "homo S&M." :eusa_doh:

Pans-Labyrinth-01.jpg

This must be what you "see" when you watch The Wizard of Oz...

NINTCHDBPICT000604976913.jpg

^ ^ ^ ^ ^
tenor.gif

LOL

LOL

LOLOL

Why would I think you're talking about my avatar, which is not wearing a "gay S&M outfit?"

Dumbfuck, it's a fictional character from a movie depicting a tree stump in humanoid form, not a "homo S&M." :eusa_doh:

Pans-Labyrinth-01.jpg

Just because it's the same character doesn't make it the same gay S&M suit that you're wearing

^ ^ ^ ^ ^
tenor.gif

LOL

LOL

LOLOL

Pans-Labyrinth-01.jpg

Just because it's the same character doesn't make it the same gay S&M suit that you're wearing
LOLOL

You're cracking me up, kazzer... you're literally looking at a character of a tree stump and you see this...

sANDm-man.jpg

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Your homo-erotic fantasies are all yours and they reveal more about you than I suspect you wanted known about you.

New Topics

Forum List

Back