To all those that cares about me..

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
I was trying to drink myself to death, I wanted to see how far I can go, I apologize to scare anyone, but I just wanted to see for myself,..

See you cant kill your self when mother Mary has your back, its impossible

I seen a SUV inches off my door stopping in the nick of time a week ago..

It's time for me to stop my experiment, I just wanted to see if I could destroy my destiny..

But its impossible

Love ya all.

Billy.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
I was trying to drink myself to death, I wanted to see how far I can go, I apologize to scare anyone, but I just wanted to see for myself,..

It's time for me to stop my experiment, I just wanted to see if I could destroy my destiny..

But its impossible

Love ya all.

Billy.

Okay, but don't do that again!!

But its impossible

Love ya all.

Billy.

Not a good thing to do. I can remember a time 17 years ago when I was stupidly trying to smoke myself to death with crack cocaine. I had suffered the loss of a girlfriend a couple years before that, and had sunk pretty low.

At that time, there was nothing else I wanted in the world, than to lock myself in the apartment for three days straight with two naked crack whores and a $100 rock of crack cocaine.

If you've never done that stuff, you have no idea how addictive it really is. All it takes is the first time, then you end up spending every dime you can come up with in order match that first hit. And after the first time you do it, you're pretty much screwed.

It was only by the grace of God, not through my own volition, that I overcame that. I lost everything I owned at the time, but did overcome it. I've been completely clean now since 2007, am happily married to a wonderful wife, and own a decent house on 100 acres of woods.

You can do it, man.

Last edited:

But its impossible

Love ya all.

Billy.
Not to encourage such behavior but I do believe that doing such a thing to yourself can be done. I saw coverage on TV about that guy from The Young And The Restless TV show who went forward earlier this year, Kristoff St. John that is, and I believe that the end is what he was ready for and he didn't stop until he was finally there.

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

P.S. I know that it may be a little late for this kind of advice but maybe it may keep someone else from going off of the deep end: If you don't get into such a swimming pool, you won't have to worry about the possibility of drowning in it later on. (hug)

But its impossible

Love ya all.

Billy.

That's a painful way to go. I hope you are doing well.

lock myself in the apartment for three days straight with two naked crack whores and a $100 rock of crack cocaine.

HAHAHA, and then you tipped over the salt shaker and couldn't find the rock again?

Forum List

Back