TN: Officer Shot, & Shooting Naval Yard

Their bodies are not even cold yet and you turn it into an attack on Obama? Fuck you you un-American bastard, too bad they are dead and you are still around to spew bullshit.
obama is the only un-American bastard that's been mentioned in here yet.
although, those that agree with mr shoeshine boy are equally un-American
Shove your casual racism up your grammatically dysfunctional ass.

Fair is fair :)

It’s Time To Take Down Any Muslim or Islamic Flags That Fly Anywhere In The United States

After the shooting at the church in Charleston (which somehow was designated a black church, which I found divisive and offensive and could very well be a motivation for a disenfranchised shooter) everyone acted swiftly to take down all imagery of the Confederate flag. Why this action followed the shooting is unclear, but it set a precedent.

In the wake of the Chattanooga shooting, by a Muslim, I call for the removal of all Islamic flags or imagery from the United States.

Read more at http://iotwreport.com/#sDfXpI35zRrohgCm.99
Doesnt matter what anyone calls for. Flying the loser flag is not a religion nor is there a muslim flag flying on government property.

It's a symbol of hate to all non-Muslims. It reminds me of all the slaughter done in the name of Allah!

Well we know for certain the shooter's religion won't play into the killings.

So was he ever pictured with a Confederate flag? Surely this must have been racism.

Or MAYBE he was angry at Donald Trump. Anything but radical Islam.

Four REAL Americans died.

How about you trailer trash racist traitors PRETEND to care about that?

Get the fuck out of my face. This thread is about the perpetrator of the heinous crime.

very young and from Kuwait------from Kuwait??? -----why would a Kuwaiti be angry?? the only Kuwaitis that were ever angry were the "Palestinians" living
in Kuwait----as far as I know

Naval operations support Center is the actual location. White male in a Mustang
White male in a Mustang

Yea, that way when one cletus looks cross eyed at another cletus the guns can come out blazing

Damn Guano, I thought the police shot you to death in Chattanooga....

looks like another act of Religious terrorism, I guess the muslims and christians are taking turns
Better go bray to your jebus

Fair is fair :)

It’s Time To Take Down Any Muslim or Islamic Flags That Fly Anywhere In The United States

After the shooting at the church in Charleston (which somehow was designated a black church, which I found divisive and offensive and could very well be a motivation for a disenfranchised shooter) everyone acted swiftly to take down all imagery of the Confederate flag. Why this action followed the shooting is unclear, but it set a precedent.

In the wake of the Chattanooga shooting, by a Muslim, I call for the removal of all Islamic flags or imagery from the United States.

Read more at http://iotwreport.com/#sDfXpI35zRrohgCm.99
Doesnt matter what anyone calls for. Flying the loser flag is not a religion nor is there a muslim flag flying on government property.

It's a symbol of hate to all non-Muslims. It reminds me of all the slaughter done in the name of Allah!
Then dont fly one on government property and you should be ok.

4 Marines dead. 1 cop wounded. Terror attack in Tennessee. Killer was a local resident. Lived in a nice suburb.

His identity was just revealed.

Muhammad. ...as I said...is the rest even necessary? Native of Kuwait...nation who's ass we saved.

A radical Muslim attacks our military and police here at home. He had all the wonderful opportunities America can offer...and chose this.

Muslims dont assimilate.

Mr. Obama...how bout that confederate flag? Thats what really matters right?

bucs90

You're another RW who ignores the fact that 4 REAL Americans died to day and instead, uses their deaths for his own warped agenda.

You really think those who fly the confederate battle flag are as bad as ISIL?

I disagree. You cockroach white supremacist slime are just wannabes.

So much for guns saving lives though.

4 Marines dead. 1 cop wounded. Terror attack in Tennessee. Killer was a local resident. Lived in a nice suburb.

His identity was just revealed.

Muhammad. ...as I said...is the rest even necessary? Native of Kuwait...nation who's ass we saved.

A radical Muslim attacks our military and police here at home. He had all the wonderful opportunities America can offer...and chose this.

Muslims dont assimilate.

Mr. Obama...how bout that confederate flag? Thats what really matters right?

bucs90

You're another RW who ignores the fact that 4 REAL Americans died to day and instead, uses their deaths for his own warped agenda.

You really think those who fly the confederate battle flag are as bad as ISIL?

I disagree. You cockroach white supremacist slime are just wannabes.

So much for guns saving lives though.

So, the killer didn't use 4 dead Americans (Marines, to boot...) for his agenda? You're a traitor, plain and simple.

How long will it take before even one of the rabid racist RWs even notices that 4 Marines were killed today?

SHAME ON YOU.

Well we know for certain the shooter's religion won't play into the killings.

So was he ever pictured with a Confederate flag? Surely this must have been racism.

Or MAYBE he was angry at Donald Trump. Anything but radical Islam.

Four REAL Americans died.

How about you trailer trash racist traitors PRETEND to care about that?

Get the fuck out of my face. This thread is about the perpetrator of the heinous crime.

That's not what the OP wrote.

He was very clear in his thread title and his post.

And you still haven't said a word about the victims.

SHAME ON YOU.

Forum List

Back