Tlaib, Omar & 9/11

Ria_Longhorn

Platinum Member
Apr 2, 2017
The 9/11 Muslim terrorists chose September 11, 2001 (9.11.1) to fulfill a Quranic passage:

"Allah has verily bought the souls and possessions of the faithful in exchange for a promise of Paradise. They fight in the cause of Allah, and kill and are killed." -- Qu'ran 9:111

On this very Qu'ran, Rashida Tlaib, and Ilhan Omar, placed their hands upon taking the oaths of office.

The 9/11 Muslim terrorists chose September 11, 2001 (9.11.1) to fulfill a Quranic passage:

"Allah has verily bought the souls and possessions of the faithful in exchange for a promise of Paradise. They fight in the cause of Allah, and kill and are killed." -- Qu'ran 9:111

On this very Qu'ran, Rashida Tlaib, and Ilhan Omar, placed their hands upon taking the oaths of office.
They belong in GITMO not in Congress.

They belong in GITMO not in Congress.
You're nice next to me.
Since the Demmies don't allow their warmongering Muslims to go home,
I propose an initiation into their proper place:
"past auction"
96e7f87489bcb11ba68d037d3dfd6f21.jpg

Tlaib is a fraud:
I'm a Kohanim (line of Aaron), she claims to have heritage of that region as my heritage came from, yet
If I'm considered white, then why is she considered Brown? Well tell me this, what is her white
TlaibWithMother.jpeg
mother and sister considered pictured above? Is Tlaib pulling a Pocahontas on us for sake of the left's tactics or is this exposing her claim to be indigenous to the region as being false?

Last edited:

So every Muslim is a terrorist?

How many religions order submission of non-members?

RW sez: "So every Muslim is a terrorist?"
I can't quite hear you RWer, but I'm trying.

RW sez: "So every Muslim is a terrorist?"
I can't quite hear you RWer, but I'm trying.

According to their Hate Book, The Koran, it says....

YES.

Yes. Their Hate Book, Mein Kamp.....errr The Koran says they are.

that's a stupid question------it's like asking "so every Nazi is a murderer" ???

I met many, many Muslims in my life

I have never been asked or ordered to submit

that's a stupid question------it's like asking "so every Nazi is a murderer" ???
They are claiming EVERY Muslim who reads the Koran believes this

Every Muslim a terrorist? An answer would be another question: Do Muslims support shari'a? Antifa has protested anti-shari'a laws. Is Antifa onto something, or not? duh

I met many, many Muslims in my life

I have never been asked or ordered to submit
I’m hoping it never happens.

Forum List

Back