Tlaib Hammered For ANOTHER Act of Anti-Semitism....

IMPOSSIBLE....NO WAY.....gee, I'm so shocked...

Racists, radicals, anti-Semites...Cuomo should invite her to NY to help him persecute Jews, prevent them from worshipping...

Pretty weak anti-semitic attack. I've heard/seen better ones on USMB...
It’s not an ‘anti-Semitic’ attack at all.

It is an attack.. If anyone not holding a diversity score card crititicized the minority choices an adminstration selects -- you'd be howling about it.. But somehow the age old scape-goaters get free whack at Jews..

She'd LOVE to tell ya what she REALLY thinks about that appt... :biggrin:

Racists, radicals, anti-Semites...Cuomo should invite her to NY to help him persecute Jews, prevent them from worshipping...

I find it interesting how you claim to be Jewish, but work so hard to deny and downplay the antisemitism of obvious antisemites.

Did a suggest the witch was NOT a rabid mouth foaming Jew hater?

No.. I did not.. All I said is that she KNOWS she'll screw up all the phony Kumbaya celebration on cabinet picks by telling folks what SHE REALLY THINKS... Go choke on a kosher shrimp..

I thought her expressing her hatred as a United States representative from Michigan was pretty bad. She is from a group that danced the jig after the death of almost 3,000 Americans including over 200 First Responders she's now going to defund. Bleh. It was Jewish bankers who funded General George Washington's barefoot battlers in the last months of the Revolutionary war against Chas III the King who wanted all that tax money to buy palacial luxuries while Colonial Americans scrimped themselves out of food money to pay one more tax hike on tea from British merchants. And the snooty king refused to even listen to any colonist who visited his castle. Mr. Haim Solomon and his fellow financiers loaned out all the funds they had for boots, warm clothes, and food for his troops, and later on, the Continental and the United States Congress did not and could not pay them back.

Any self-respecting American knows it took all of us to win that war, including the small number of Jewish folks who emptied themselves to make sure General Washington's troops had enough to eat to energize a win in the skulduggery of that horrible, bloody war certain politicians take for granted. Their sons also fought side by side with Christian pilgrims et al.

Anyone who missed that story in their American History book would do well to get a first edition Almanac of American History, Schlesinger. I wore out my first copy and had to get another copy a few years later. I've never seen another book put togrther like it, month by month, and year by year. It must have been a true labor of love to write that book. Just sayin'.

Last edited:
Any who claims Tlaib and Omar are not anti Semitic are fooling themselves.

Think this one through...lif you criticize Israeli policies, you are NOT antiSemitic, but if you critizice the policies of a black politician.....YOU ARE RACIST!

Fuck you duplicitous liberals. You know you are full of shit, and so does eveyone else.

Several problems with that.

First, the Palestinians are more of a Semitic people than the Ashkenazi Jews who immigrated to Israel from Europe. So the claim of "Anti-Semitism" is silly. It would be like Rachael Dozeal (the fake black woman from Washington) calling Candace Owens racist (Just to put it in terms you could understand)

Secondly, um, yeah, it is racist when you criticize a black politician for proposing the same things you were for. Take ObamaCare. When Mitt Romney did the EXACT SAME THING in Massachusetts, you guys were fine with it. Then the Black Guy did it for the whole country and OH MY GOD, IT"S COMMUNISM!!!!

Sure... Peace and cooperation in the Mid East because Washington is "Zionist Occupied Territory".. DOnt worry -- your side WILL BRING BACK the reasons for the USA to intervene there.

I'm a realist, buddy. No matter who is in charge, Democrats or Republicans, we are going to say, "How High?" when the Zionists scream "Jump". Shit you have maybe four Congresswomen on the "Squad" who question our undying love of Israel, and the Zionists are shitting their pants over that. Apparently, having the President and the other 531 members of Congress at your beck and call isn't enough!!!

We shouldn't be involved at all. We shouldn't be patting ourselves on the back because we cajoled a few corrupt Emirs into signing a peace treaty with Israel. (Or dependence on corrupt monarchs over there is going to come back to bite us, it's like we learned nothing from the whole bit with the Shah of Iran.) Eventually, these people will be overthrown and what will succeed them will be a lot worse.

It was Jewish bankers who funded General George Washington's barefoot battlers in the last months of the Revolutionary war against Chas III the King who wanted all that tax money to buy palacial luxuries while Colonial Americans scrimped themselves out of food money to pay one more tax hike on tea from British merchants.

Wow. This has to be the stupidest thing you've said yet.

First, it was GEORGE III, not Charles III. the UK hasn't even had a third Charles, yet.

Secondly, the reason why the British wanted to tax the colonies (you know, make the rich pay their fair share) was because - wait for it - they had fought a war against France that the colonists had largely benefited from.

And the snooty king refused to even listen to any colonist who visited his castle. Mr. Haim Solomon and his fellow financiers loaned out all the funds they had for boots, warm clothes, and food for his troops, and later on, the Continental and the United States Congress did not and could not pay them back.

Actually, by 1776, the Monarchy in the UK was constitutional and the King had no real power. Most of the decisions were being made by Parliament. And the primary financer was France, where the corrupt King there was just financing our revolution out of spite. The debts he ran up probably led to his own downfall. All this Haim did was exchange French money for money the colonists could use.

So a few rich slaveowners didn't want to pay their fair share in taxes, and they scammed the French Crown and some Jew moneychanger into financing their revolution...

His party and the Leftist Extremists who control him are rabid Anti-Semites.
What's your objective appraisal of Biden's pick for Secretary of State?

Antony Blinken - Bio, Net Worth, Salary, Story, Wife, Age, Family, Parents, Education, Facts, Height

"Antony John Blinken, popularly known as Antony Blinken or simply Tony Blinken is an American government official. He currently works for CNN as a global affairs analyst..."

"His birth name is Antony John Blinken.

"His birth place is in New York City, New York in the United States. He holds an American nationality.

"He was born to Jewish parents,

"Donald M. Blinken, a father, and Judith Blinken, a mother. His parents divorced and his mother married attorney Samuel Pisar.

"Pisar is both the Auschwitz and Dachau camps in the Holocaust survivor."

Sure... Peace and cooperation in the Mid East because Washington is "Zionist Occupied Territory".. DOnt worry -- your side WILL BRING BACK the reasons for the USA to intervene there.

I'm a realist, buddy. No matter who is in charge, Democrats or Republicans, we are going to say, "How High?" when the Zionists scream "Jump". Shit you have maybe four Congresswomen on the "Squad" who question our undying love of Israel, and the Zionists are shitting their pants over that. Apparently, having the President and the other 531 members of Congress at your beck and call isn't enough!!!

We shouldn't be involved at all. We shouldn't be patting ourselves on the back because we cajoled a few corrupt Emirs into signing a peace treaty with Israel. (Or dependence on corrupt monarchs over there is going to come back to bite us, it's like we learned nothing from the whole bit with the Shah of Iran.) Eventually, these people will be overthrown and what will succeed them will be a lot worse.
Voting for Biden makes you a realist? Laws of mercy, child, surely you jest. :laughing0301:

Problem isn't JUST ISRAEL.. It's a "neighborhood" problem.. ESPECIALLY for the Palestinians who in GENERAL have a MUCH higher standards of living in Israel than in the camps in neighboring Lebanon or Jordan.. Egypt has their border closed with Gaza.. REFUSES to do anything about. Because Iran and their Hamas brethen are one. And Iran is running proxy wars in Yemen, Lebanon, Syria, the Egyptian Sinai and a HOT war in now occupying 1/3 of Iraq with their top military.

So -- all the "love" breaking out there is BECAUSE the region is "organizing itself" against Iran.. WE just officiated at the wedding. Which is the OPPOSITE of what YOU CLAIM is happening.

Now there's the possibility that war against Iran WILL BREAK OUT BECAUSE of your "re-tred" pick for President. When he inevitably (with Kerry and all the other failed diplomats) try to cozy up to the Ayatollahs and RUN ISRAEL'S "internal policies". That's moronic.. Not "realism"...

To IGNORE this new "grass roots" reorganization of the Middle East will lead to fractures with NOT ONLY Israel now -- but most every other Muslim Arab country...

Good luck with that... Quite possibly, Trump might decide to take out their nuclear sites before he exits.. But here's what you're missing..

HE WOULDN'T BE DOING THAT UNDER PRESSURE FROM JUST THE ISRAELIS.. You're peddling crap analysis here..

The thread premise is a lie.

Warranted, appropriate, factual criticism of Israel is not ‘anti-Semitism’; Netanyahu's policies are in fact racist and inhumane - racist and inhumane policies fostered by the Trump administration which is thankfully on its way out.

Your fat, ugly, foul mouthed bitch will one day reap what she sows.

First, the Palestinians are more of a Semitic people than the Ashkenazi Jews who immigrated to Israel from Europe. So the claim of "Anti-Semitism" is silly. It would be like Rachael Dozeal (the fake black woman from Washington) calling Candace Owens racist (Just to put it in terms you could understand)

Betcha Dolezeal HAS called Owens racist.. And your history is totally Ga-fucked.

Secondly, um, yeah, it is racist when you criticize a black politician for proposing the same things you were for. Take ObamaCare. When Mitt Romney did the EXACT SAME THING in Massachusetts, you guys were fine with it. Then the Black Guy did it for the whole country and OH MY GOD, IT"S COMMUNISM!!!!

The "whole country" doesn't flirt with "communism" as much as Massachusetts is prone to do..

As for Romney -- same comparison. Calling him a "Republican" as governor of Mass would be silly..
He's an opportunist establishment creature, "save the swamp for me" kinda guy..

Betcha Dolezeal HAS called Owens racist.. And your history is totally Ga-fucked.

The "whole country" doesn't flirt with "communism" as much as Massachusetts is prone to do..

As for Romney -- same comparison. Calling him a "Republican" as governor of Mass would be silly..
You want facts from JoeB!

Problem isn't JUST ISRAEL.. It's a "neighborhood" problem.. ESPECIALLY for the Palestinians who in GENERAL have a MUCH higher standards of living in Israel than in the camps in neighboring Lebanon or Jordan.. Egypt has their border closed with Gaza.. REFUSES to do anything about. Because Iran and their Hamas brethen are one. And Iran is running proxy wars in Yemen, Lebanon, Syria, the Egyptian Sinai and a HOT war in now occupying 1/3 of Iraq with their top military.

Yes, Trump really made a mess of things. The problem was, of course, is that both Obama and Trump were happy to have the Iranians fight "hot wars" in Syria and Iraq when we were scared of ISIS. Now we are wondering why they won't go back. We are more upset that after Trump almost started a war with Iran, the Iraqis sided with Iran, for some reason.

So -- all the "love" breaking out there is BECAUSE the region is "organizing itself" against Iran.. WE just officiated at the wedding. Which is the OPPOSITE of what YOU CLAIM is happening.

Except the governments getting "Married" are the corrupt emirs, not the grass roots people of the region. This is the fundemental flaw of all our Mid-east policies, right after our slavish devotion to the Zionist Entity, is our dependence on corrupt Emirs whose grandfathers were installed by the Europeans and are generally hated by their own people. Sadly, we've seen what happens when you let the people vote over there, they elect guys like Morsi in Egypt.

Now there's the possibility that war against Iran WILL BREAK OUT BECAUSE of your "re-tred" pick for President. When he inevitably (with Kerry and all the other failed diplomats) try to cozy up to the Ayatollahs and RUN ISRAEL'S "internal policies". That's moronic.. Not "realism"...

Um, yeah, the thing was, we were actually ENGAGING the Iranians until Trump ignored the generals and diplomats and decided to break a treaty that our allies had negotiated in good faith. Now Iran can make all the nukes they want.

To IGNORE this new "grass roots" reorganization of the Middle East will lead to fractures with NOT ONLY Israel now -- but most every other Muslim Arab country...

Except it isn't a 'Grass roots' reorganization. It's a bunch of corrupt emirs and kings all living in terror that the people can't be bought off anymore with goodies from oil money. You whine about "Proxy Wars", but there wouldn't be any proxies if there weren't people in these countries who were sick and tired of their corrupt leaders selling their countries out to the West and Zionism.

Good luck with that... Quite possibly, Trump might decide to take out their nuclear sites before he exits.. But here's what you're missing..

HE WOULDN'T BE DOING THAT UNDER PRESSURE FROM JUST THE ISRAELIS.. You're peddling crap analysis here..
Actually, Trump will do it because Kushner will be whispering in his ear. Fortunately, I don't think the Generals will let him get away with it.

When has she done this? Link? Dolezeal had kind of hidden under a rock after she got outed as being a white person.

Ah, this is funny. Hey, didn't you guys tell us 8 years ago that Mitt Romney was the PERFECT candidate to be president? You guys can't let him be your standard bearer one year and the totally disown him because he has a disagreement with Cheetoh Jesus.

The fact is, most of GOP was FINE with Romney's plan in 2008. They had more problems with him being a Mormon in 2008 than his "Socialized Medicine". In fact, the Heritage Foundation LOVED the idea. It involved shovelling a lot more money towards Big Insurance. It's the same reason they LOVE Medicare Part C. No one had a problem with it in 2008.

AND THEN THE BLACK GUY DID IT!!! Not intentionally, of course; he wanted a public option and a Medicare buy-in, both things that Joe Leiberjew (D-Zionist Entity) opposed. But that's what they ended up with after Ted Kennedy died and the couldn't override a filibuster. The suddenly, it became THE WORST THING EVER!!!!

Which goes back to my point. 99% of opposition to Obama was crazy Racism, maybe one percent was legitimate policy disagreements. And Trump rode that racism all the way into the White House.

No. But your inability to refer to the State of Israel by it's legitimate name just because Jews live there is pretty much the textbook definition of Antisemitism.

Jews don't live there. They invaded Palestine, displaced the people who were living there, and stole their land.

The Underlying Lie of Zionism is "A land without a people for a people without a land". A bunch of Europeans claimed land they weren't entitled to because they adopted a distorted form of the religion practiced there thousands of year ago.

It's a colonial state. So, for that matter, is the US, and we just had a wonderful example of whitewashed history yesterday.

1606480796847.png

"Thanks for feeding us. Sorry about the impending Genocide!"
"Say, whaaaaaa?"

Yes, Trump really made a mess of things. The problem was, of course, is that both Obama and Trump were happy to have the Iranians fight "hot wars" in Syria and Iraq when we were scared of ISIS. Now we are wondering why they won't go back. We are more upset that after Trump almost started a war with Iran, the Iraqis sided with Iran, for some reason.

Except the governments getting "Married" are the corrupt emirs, not the grass roots people of the region. This is the fundemental flaw of all our Mid-east policies, right after our slavish devotion to the Zionist Entity, is our dependence on corrupt Emirs whose grandfathers were installed by the Europeans and are generally hated by their own people. Sadly, we've seen what happens when you let the people vote over there, they elect guys like Morsi in Egypt.

Um, yeah, the thing was, we were actually ENGAGING the Iranians until Trump ignored the generals and diplomats and decided to break a treaty that our allies had negotiated in good faith. Now Iran can make all the nukes they want.

Except it isn't a 'Grass roots' reorganization. It's a bunch of corrupt emirs and kings all living in terror that the people can't be bought off anymore with goodies from oil money. You whine about "Proxy Wars", but there wouldn't be any proxies if there weren't people in these countries who were sick and tired of their corrupt leaders selling their countries out to the West and Zionism.

Actually, Trump will do it because Kushner will be whispering in his ear. Fortunately, I don't think the Generals will let him get away with it.

When has she done this? Link? Dolezeal had kind of hidden under a rock after she got outed as being a white person.

Ah, this is funny. Hey, didn't you guys tell us 8 years ago that Mitt Romney was the PERFECT candidate to be president? You guys can't let him be your standard bearer one year and the totally disown him because he has a disagreement with Cheetoh Jesus.

The fact is, most of GOP was FINE with Romney's plan in 2008. They had more problems with him being a Mormon in 2008 than his "Socialized Medicine". In fact, the Heritage Foundation LOVED the idea. It involved shovelling a lot more money towards Big Insurance. It's the same reason they LOVE Medicare Part C. No one had a problem with it in 2008.

AND THEN THE BLACK GUY DID IT!!! Not intentionally, of course; he wanted a public option and a Medicare buy-in, both things that Joe Leiberjew (D-Zionist Entity) opposed. But that's what they ended up with after Ted Kennedy died and the couldn't override a filibuster. The suddenly, it became THE WORST THING EVER!!!!

Which goes back to my point. 99% of opposition to Obama was crazy Racism, maybe one percent was legitimate policy disagreements. And Trump rode that racism all the way into the White House.
I stopped reading your BS after, 'Yeah, Trump really made a mess if things'. While Omar would love to see the annihilation of the Jewish people, Trump has been nominated / EARNED the nomination for 4 separate Nobel Peace Prize for negotiating peace deals everyone thought to be impossible.

Barry could not negotiate shit, except good deals for our enemies & Biden has been wrong on every foreign policy decision he has ever made in 47 years.

New Topics

Forum List

Back