Tlaib Hammered For ANOTHER Act of Anti-Semitism....

IMPOSSIBLE....NO WAY.....gee, I'm so shocked...

Racists, radicals, anti-Semites...Cuomo should invite her to NY to help him persecute Jews, prevent them from worshipping...

yes, any criticism of the Zionist Entity is "Anti-Semitism".

"Hey, why did you bomb that school full of Children?"

"What, are you an anti-semite? What about what Hitler did?"

"Um, Hitler died 75 years ago and those kids had nothing to do with him."

Okay, realistically. The one constant of American politics is that Washington is Zionist Occupied Territory.

The baffling point is that the majority of Jews belong to the party that hates them. Too crazy. And Tlaib speaks for herself. She's truly ugly inside and out.

What side does CNN take? Seems like a Sophie’s choice.

I am guessing they back Biden’s SoS.

Racists, radicals, anti-Semites...Cuomo should invite her to NY to help him persecute Jews, prevent them from worshipping...
The thread premise is a lie.

Warranted, appropriate, factual criticism of Israel is not ‘anti-Semitism’; Netanyahu's policies are in fact racist and inhumane - racist and inhumane policies fostered by the Trump administration which is thankfully on its way out.

Pretty weak anti-semitic attack. I've heard/seen better ones on USMB...
It’s not an ‘anti-Semitic’ attack at all.

The Democrats a

It’s not an ‘anti-Semitic’ attack at all.
Democrats already admitted they are Anti-Semitic...you should too...

Your link:

"Biden names a Jew to his cabinet What’s Rashida’s response?! 'Welp, as long as that Judische pick doesn’t stop me from focusing my hatred on one country, Israel, then he’s a good Jew!' It’s not your 1A right you’re trying to protect but your vile Jew-hatred! That’s ALL yours!" Americans Against Antisemitism founder Dov Hikind reacted."

Are you really worried Corporate Joe will tell all the greedy Jews in Israel to stop stealing the land and water of non-Jews?

Your link:

"Biden names a Jew to his cabinet What’s Rashida’s response?! 'Welp, as long as that Judische pick doesn’t stop me from focusing my hatred on one country, Israel, then he’s a good Jew!' It’s not your 1A right you’re trying to protect but your vile Jew-hatred! That’s ALL yours!" Americans Against Antisemitism founder Dov Hikind reacted."

Are you really worried Corporate Joe will tell all the greedy Jews in Israel to stop stealing the land and water of non-Jews?
His party and the Leftist Extremists who control him are rabid Anti-Semites.

Cuomo has targeted and oppressed Jewish worship...members of the Squad have already been Censured & rebuked. To prevent MORE Censured quite a few Democrats exposed their own anti-Semitsm.

Its part of who they are -racists who accuse others of being racists...

Any who claims Tlaib and Omar are not anti Semitic are fooling themselves.

Think this one through...lif you criticize Israeli policies, you are NOT antiSemitic, but if you critizice the policies of a black politician.....YOU ARE RACIST!

Fuck you duplicitous liberals. You know you are full of shit, and so does eveyone else.

I find it interesting how you claim to be Jewish, but work so hard to deny and downplay the antisemitism of obvious antisemites.

Any who claims Tlaib and Omar are not anti Semitic are fooling themselves.

Think this one through...lif you criticize Israeli policies, you are NOT antiSemitic, but if you critizice the policies of a black politician.....YOU ARE RACIST!

Fuck you duplicitous liberals. You know you are full of shit, and so does eveyone else.

Here is how it works -- those who deny the right of Jewish people to have even the tiniest bit of land to call their own CLAIM they are only criticizing Israel policy when what they are actually doing is far FAR more than that.

1606271455613.png

I'm not a big fan of "the squad", or Tlaib in general, and I think she knew exactly what she was saying. That being said, Tlaib aside, if someone criticizes Israeli government policies or actions that doesn't automatically make that person anti-Semitic. The Israeli government is not always on the right side of their policies and actions. I'm Jewish, I firmly believe in Israel's right to exist, and more often than not I do support Israel's decision making because they are surrounded by hostility, but I also don't always like or agree with what I see happening over there either, and I also think it's time for fresh leaders over there.

yes, any criticism of the Zionist Entity is "Anti-Semitism".

"Hey, why did you bomb that school full of Children?"

"What, are you an anti-semite? What about what Hitler did?"

"Um, Hitler died 75 years ago and those kids had nothing to do with him."

Okay, realistically. The one constant of American politics is that Washington is Zionist Occupied Territory.

Sure... Peace and cooperation in the Mid East because Washington is "Zionist Occupied Territory".. DOnt worry -- your side WILL BRING BACK the reasons for the USA to intervene there.

New Topics

Forum List

Back