Bull Ring TK vs. Lakhota; Let's debate anything

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
Lakhota

Join me! Let's debate anything you like. Come on, pick the topic. I'm interested in your political positions amid a thorough, intellectually based discussion.

(If you so much as press the funny button, you lose the match.)

Last edited:
Lakhota

Join me! Let's debate anything you like. Come on, pick the topic. I'm interested in your political positions and a thorough, intellectually based discussion.

Don't hold your breath waiting on a response. I have done that with numerous leftards here like Jillian (whom I refer to as "Shillian") LoneLaugher, Jake Starkey and many others and they bail at the opportunity. They are nothing but emotional purse swingers with no game.......without links from leftard slanted websites they have nothing.

Lakhota

Join me! Let's debate anything you like. Come on, pick the topic. I'm interested in your political positions amid a thorough, intellectually based discussion.

Do it Lakhota... Pick the topic "Women that support the Transgender movement" I wiped the floor with Templar on that one a few days ago!

Lakhota

Do it Lakhota... Pick the topic "Women that support the Transgender movement" I wiped the floor with Templar on that one a few days ago!

You did nothing of the sort. The fact you're bragging about it shows just how badly you lost. Move along.

Lakhota

Yeaaaaah, like I believe that some lover and supporter of transgendered freaks of nature could win any discussion or debate. Do you dress up your children in clothing that conflicts with his or her gender so that they have a choice to weigh lest they be confused?????

(snicker)

Well, Lakhota didn't have the balls to debate me.

Lakhota, by pressing the funny button on my post, you lose. Enjoy a further blow to your meager credibility.

I have found that leftards need a script to go by.......they can't discuss without a list of talking points to use as a guide. They are not secure in their beliefs......

Lakhota, by pressing the funny button on my post, you lose. Enjoy a further blow to your meager credibility.

I have found that leftards need a script to go by.......they can't discuss without a list of talking points to use as a guide. They are not secure in their beliefs......
Of course we have a script. Everything you've suspected has been true all along!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

Of course we have a script. Everything you've suspected has been true all along!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

Kicking your ass would be done with incredible ease...."Go Hitllery!!!!!!"

(snicker)

maxresdefault.jpg

Kicking your ass would be done with incredible ease...."Go Hitllery!!!!!!"

(snicker)

Fantastic! My manual predicted you would say that

illuminati-allseeing.jpg

Forum List

Back