tired of winning?

Note the date of this article is before the biggest disaster of the trump regime - his ignoring the repeated warnings about the corona virus.

you might not be alone.

please do contact the thread starter if you feel victimized by reality.

What do you care, Kraut?
i care. US idiocy impacts the world. furthermore, i have family in new rochelle, ny, and non-retarded business partners throughout your ridiculous country.

YAWN......more Fear mongering.......from the party whose states PURGED THE ELDERLY....

Good site there.............as they HYPE THE NARRATIVE of look at all the cases..........Most are young getting it...........

Show me the death rate for that QUID PRO QUO JOE.

you might not be alone.

What do you care, Kraut?
i care. US idiocy impacts the world. furthermore, i have family in new rochelle, ny, and non-retarded business partners throughout your ridiculous country.

Just like TeddyKGB you have shit in the U.S.. Just remember we still have troops in Germany to keep you bloodthirsty savages in-line. So zip it.

you might not be alone.

What do you care, Kraut?

Just like TeddyKGB you have shit in the U.S.. Just remember we still have troops in Germany to keep you bloodthirsty savages in-line. So zip it.
major comprehension issues detected.
you just claimed that your obese twat soldiers are an occupation force. i know that. it is refreshing to get one of you tards to admit it.

you might not be alone.

What do you care, Kraut?

you just claimed that your obese twat soldiers are an occupation force. i know that. it is refreshing to get one of you tards to admit it.

Try something again and find out. You body parts will be splattered all over your morning strudel

you might not be alone.

What do you care, Kraut?

Try something again and find out. You body parts will be splattered all over your morning strudel
is this some kind of attempt at threatening physical harm? it's pathetic.

my nationality is not the issue.

your idiocy is an issue. tired of winning?

New Topics

Forum List

Back