Tired of Whining Vegans, Restaurant Owner Drops All Vegan Items from Menu

We have an all scratch bakery...
We buy basic ingredients and make everything. Butter, flour, milk, and eggs. We stock 6 kinds of flour. We buy no pre made mixes or pre made anything.
People are amazed at how good everything tastes. There's no preservatives or processed hydrogenated palm oils in anything....

If we tried any of those vegan things...it would stand out as chemical tasting.

As it is the two items that we do use that are processed (ice cream sandwich wafer and an andoulli sausage) taste so processed that they stand out. The wafer is ground up and used for cheesecakes and the sausage is wrapped in bread for a kolache.

But...vegan? Nope, nada, not happening. That's nasty tasting stuff.

But...vegan? Nope, nada, not happening. That's nasty tasting stuff.
Perhaps you need to hire better chefs/bakers. We have a vegan bakery not from from us. High quality tasting goods. And my son's wedding was all vegan. Some of the best food I've tasted.

Perhaps you need to hire better chefs/bakers. We have a vegan bakery not from from us. High quality tasting goods. And my son's wedding was all vegan. Some of the best food I've tasted.
I'm the baker...as in partner/head baker.

People are consuming such volumes of highly processed foods that they don't know what real foods taste like anymore.

You can believe that Chips Ahoy are chocolate chip cookies but so are scratch baked Toll House with butter instead of margarine. The two taste nothing alike.

I'm the baker...as in partner/head baker.

People are consuming such volumes of highly processed foods that they don't know what real foods taste like anymore.

You can believe that Chips Ahoy are chocolate chip cookies but so are scratch baked Toll House with butter instead of margarine. The two taste nothing alike.
Processed foods are garbage, so are most mass produced foods. But well prepared vegan food can go up against anything.

Not to blanket everyone who chooses a vegi diet, because I can sort of understand it from a desire to be healthy, but between those folks and those like myself on a "See Food" diet the vegan pussies tend to be more militant and pushy.

I've never heard of anyone demanding a vegan merchant serve meat, but I've seen skinny, greasy, filthy, ugly, stupid vegan bed wetters vandalize, protest and otherwise try to shut down BBQ joints and meat producers. They sabotage shit, make false accusations, and harass consumers. Even the US Military sucked up to these pukes and every box of MREs ended up with 1/6th Vegetarian meals that almost no one wanted. On every field exersize or deployment we'd have a shit ton of rat fucked MRE boxes full of Vegetarian MREs that had to be thrown away. Then if a Quartermaster Sergeant Major found the shit, we would all catch hell over the waste. Fuckin liberal freaks can ruin anything.

I've never heard of anyone trying to set a lettuce farm on fire, vandalize a "Souper/Salad" joint, or even attempt to force anyone to eat something they dont want except for leftist turds.

Personally I prefer to have some raw green veggies or salad with a good steak, some pork ribs, or a slow cooked half chicken. Even a good heap of lightly cooked string beans with butter....🤤

Damn... I'm getting hungry now...

Anyway, I'm glad this guy stood up and politely told these vegan freaks to go stuff a zucchini up their collective ass.

Not to blanket everyone who chooses a vegi diet, because I can sort of understand it from a desire to be healthy, but between those folks and those like myself on a "See Food" diet the vegan pussies tend to be more militant and pushy.

I've never heard of anyone demanding a vegan merchant serve meat, but I've seen skinny, greasy, filthy, ugly, stupid vegan bed wetters vandalize, protest and otherwise try to shut down BBQ joints and meat producers. They sabotage shit, make false accusations, and harass consumers. Even the US Military sucked up to these pukes and every box of MREs ended up with 1/6th Vegetarian meals that almost no one wanted. On every field exersize or deployment we'd have a shit ton of rat fucked MRE boxes full of Vegetarian MREs that had to be thrown away. Then if a Quartermaster Sergeant Major found the shit, we would all catch hell over the waste. Fuckin liberal freaks can ruin anything.

I've never heard of anyone trying to set a lettuce farm on fire, vandalize a "Souper/Salad" joint, or even attempt to force anyone to eat something they dont want except for leftist turds.

Personally I prefer to have some raw green veggies or salad with a good steak, some pork ribs, or a slow cooked half chicken. Even a good heap of lightly cooked string beans with butter....🤤

Damn... I'm getting hungry now...

Anyway, I'm glad this guy stood up and politely told these vegan freaks to go stuff a zucchini up their collective ass.

Yeah I'm tired of of threads like this. The constant bitching by corpse eaters is wearing thin

Processed foods are garbage, so are most mass produced foods. But well prepared vegan food can go up against anything.
Unfortunately, being a vegan doesn’t guarantee you’ll eat healthy. Processed foods filled with shit (hfc etc) need to be eliminated from any diet. That in itself goes a long way toward better health.

All business owners should have this kind of backbone.

“Please, vegans, It is not a given that we should adapt our menu to suit your preference,” the owners wrote. “If you want vegan food, go to a vegan restaurant…which incidentally if I went to one and asked for a steak I wouldn’t get one, nor would I expect to.

“You have chosen your lifestyle, it’s not a medical condition that you’ve been forced to endure through no fault of your own. Your choice does not fit with our style of cooking. We respect your choice, and expect that you respect ours.”

It is one of several examples of a sort of 'wokeness' that thinks the many should conform to the needs/wants/wishes/limitations of the very few. And we need to reject that kind of thinking.

It's as ridiculous to think you are entitled to a vegan meal in a steak house as it is to expect steak at a fish place or sushi at McDonalds. A proprietor should have the option to carry whatever products and services he/she chooses to carry or not carry. And while customers can certainly ask, those who can't get exactly what they want in a product or service from any business should expect to look elsewhere for that product or service.

Unfortunately, being a vegan doesn’t guarantee you’ll eat healthy. Processed foods filled with shit (hfc etc) need to be eliminated from any diet. That in itself goes a long way toward better health.

Forum List

Back