Tired of Whining Vegans, Restaurant Owner Drops All Vegan Items from Menu

You're humanizing animals, that's where you are going wrong. If God didn't want us to eat animals, they wouldn't taste so good. We are at the top of the food chain so we eat what we choose.
"If God didn't want us to eat animals they wouldn't taste so good?" What?!! Apparently humans taste like chicken, or I've even heard pork but we don't eat humans! That is just ridiculous. Humans have been conditioned to eat flesh foods and to think that they are tasty. As a former meat eater raised to eat meat, in a culture that glorifies and normalizes that diet and bases a food pyramid off of it, this is the reason why we think meat is tasty. It has nothing to do with God making it taste so great. In fact it is an abomination to God. He created us to eat plants. His perfect will for us is to live in harmony with the rest of creation, not to kill, not to be violent, and to eat the diet that he made for us for ultimate health, which is plants.

Oh but it is based on science. Living plants do not have a nervous system. This is a scientific fact. And without a nervous system, that life form does not feel pain or suffer, that is a scientific fact. In fact, plants were designed to be eaten by humans. We were made to each plants. We were not made to eat dead fleshly things. We were made to eat the living plants, ultimate nutrition for good health.

No, veganism is a religious/philosophical choice. It is not based on science. Science proves that man is omnivorous. That is called a fact.

You ignore facts in favor of emotion and morality judgements.

When you pull a vegetable out of the ground, do you eat it alive or is it dead. You killed a living organism. Save it.
LOL!! Vegetables were made for humans to eat. It's that simple. Have we lost our way? Are we so disconnected with what food is supposed to be about? Really, I find this reply rather silly.

No, veganism is a religious/philosophical choice. It is not based on science. Science proves that man is omnivorous. That is called a fact.

The fact is, according to science, that plants do not have a nervous system, and therefore, do not feel pain or suffer. It's as simple as that.

the restaurants I frequent,
Bingo. That you frequent. Your tastes are different than mine. I don't know of a restaurant, that I frequent, that serves plant based milk. They have dairy-free offerings but not a one of them has plant based milk on the menu. Even Burger King has started discounting their Impossible Burger to promote sales while raising the price of their extremely popular Whopper. I don't look for the plant based food to make much of a dent unless it is absolutely forced by the government.

Simply not true. In fact, the restaurants I frequent, most of them have a plant-based milk on hand and could use it instead of cow's milk in certain dishes, many people with lactose intolerance and other disorders, cannot drink the milk of a cow for health reasons and restaurants cater to them. It's quite easy to veganize dishes, and very simple when there is a will to do it. Restaurants could subsidize beans for meat in many of their dishes. Just two very simple examples.
When you pay the labor and every minute counts....tell me that again.

Foodservice is notorious for not producing profits. 60% of all independent restaurants fail/ go bankrupt in the first 6 months....95% go bankrupt in the first 5 years.

Giving in to these sorts of ridiculous requests is one of them. No establishment can be all things to all people.

And just because it's a plant based milk doesn't qualify it as vegan.
Those sorts of assumptions will cost you your whole business. Because for some reason those angry vegans all know an ambulance chaser of a lawyer and you as a restaurant owner won't have a leg to stand on with that pathetic reasoning you just provided.

AND, yes. Veganism does consider morality. As it should. Humans should consider morality in everything they do. And science does not prove a man is omnivorous. In fact, the teeth of a human suggests otherwise. And so does the digestive system, and the colon.

Last edited:
AND, yes. Veganism does consider morality. As it should. Humans should consider morality in everything they do. And science does not prove a man is omnivorous. In fact, the teeth of a human suggests otherwise. And so does that I justive system, and the colon.
And there is no quantifiable standard for Vegan....
I can make things vegetarian easy enough....
No meat or meat products.
But produced by an animal like eggs and milk and gelatin is just fine.

Vegetarian is possible....
Vegan is asking for trouble.

How do you know? They respond to music. That is prima facie evidence of sentience. You really think a tree, that has lived for hundreds, if not thousands of years is not sentient at some level? You merely ignore the fact that plants are sentient because you WANT them to be.

If they are sentient your whole argument flies out the window.
Plants are not sentient. They respond to stimuli. But they are not sentient. Look up the meaning of sentient.

And there is no quantifiable standard for Vegan....
I can make things vegetarian easy enough....
No meat or meat products.
But produced by an animal like eggs and milk and gelatin is just fine.

Vegetarian is possible....
Vegan is asking for trouble.
You know very little about the subject of veganism. If you cared to look it up, you will find many people thrive on vegan diets, and many athletes at that.

You're humanizing animals, that's where you are going wrong. If God didn't want us to eat animals, they wouldn't taste so good. We are at the top of the food chain so we eat what we choose.
Personally I think beef tastes foul. That's why ketchup was invented

You know very little about the subject of veganism. If you cared to look it up, you will find many people thrive on vegan diets, and many athletes at that.
Good for them. I am not trying force my diet on you. Why are you trying to force your diet on me. Next thing you'll be wanting me to submit to government experimental vaccines and wear a mask.

Forum List

Back