Tired of Whining Vegans, Restaurant Owner Drops All Vegan Items from Menu

Homo Sapiens is designed as an omnivore, not an herbivore.
"Carnivores Feed off a Holocaust. At Least the Nazis Didn't Eat Their Victims."

By the way, some know-it-all New Ager scribbled a book called Sapiens. He preached that the next stage in human evolution is Veganism. He wept profusely about what we do to baby animals and to their parents, too. Giving animals Constitutional Rights is the next item on the Statist agenda. We'll also have to turn our pets loose, because owning them is "slavery."

Weatherman2020
Vegans are obsessed with eating things that taste like meat but are not meat.

To me that’s like having a human flesh substitute. Makes no sense.

No, not obsessed, but RECENTLY (including today) I've been eating Bush's Vegetarian Beans, and a couple Beyond Breakfast Sausage Patties. They are really good!
Vegans/vegetarians don't avoid animal products because they think they taste bad, but because they RESPECT LIFE.

Why do you pretend that's hard to understand?

Last edited:
On the contrary, I'm not the one ignoring reality... like the fact that the animal on your plate was no different than your dog or cat in all the ways that matter. :dunno:

In fact, pigs are ranked even smarter than dogs...

Pigs taste better than dogs too. So, riddle me this, why do some things taste better than others?

Uncomfortable facts for comfortable humans.

I'm very comfortable eating critters. I am also comfortable if you don't. Just realize the plants feel pain too. You just can't hear it, so you don't care.

Pigs taste better than dogs too. So, riddle me this, why do some things taste better than others?
Screenshot_20220817-195110_Chrome.jpg

Here's what I keep seeing in these threads:

Meat eaters whine about those damn vegans.

A few vegans (all conservative btw) explain why they chose to obstain from killing sentient animals

Meat eaters get angry and lash out

Everybody should be able to do what he/she wants when it comes to this topic.

Eat meat, don't eat meat, drop vegan items from the menu, don't drop them.....

I don't eat red meat but I eat fish and chicken...I don't like people telling me what to do or not to do.

As simple as that.:dunno:

All business owners should have this kind of backbone.

“Please, vegans, It is not a given that we should adapt our menu to suit your preference,” the owners wrote. “If you want vegan food, go to a vegan restaurant…which incidentally if I went to one and asked for a steak I wouldn’t get one, nor would I expect to.

“You have chosen your lifestyle, it’s not a medical condition that you’ve been forced to endure through no fault of your own. Your choice does not fit with our style of cooking. We respect your choice, and expect that you respect ours.”

What is wrong with offering a vegan menu as well as a regular menu? That restaurant owner is a major asshole.

Vegans are obsessed with eating things that taste like meat but are not meat.

To me that’s like having a human flesh substitute. Makes no sense.

It makes sense to me. I eat some vegan food and there is nothing wrong with it. You are the one that has no sense.

"Carnivores Feed off a Holocaust. At Least the Nazis Didn't Eat Their Victims."

By the way, some know-it-all New Ager scribbled a book called Sapiens. He preached that the next stage in human evolution is Veganism. He wept profusely about what we do to baby animals and to their parents, too. Giving animals Constitutional Rights is the next item on the Statist agenda. We'll also have to turn our pets loose, because owning them is "slavery."
Finding the most extreme to "win" an argument you've clearly lost.

You're arguing for the right to literally ABUSE animals.

All business owners should have this kind of backbone.

“Please, vegans, It is not a given that we should adapt our menu to suit your preference,” the owners wrote. “If you want vegan food, go to a vegan restaurant…which incidentally if I went to one and asked for a steak I wouldn’t get one, nor would I expect to.

“You have chosen your lifestyle, it’s not a medical condition that you’ve been forced to endure through no fault of your own. Your choice does not fit with our style of cooking. We respect your choice, and expect that you respect ours.”

Love it. :)

Asking for Vegan dishes in a regular restaurant is like asking for gluten free anything in a bakery. (People still try though)
It's really not happening.

Vegetarian is possible....vegan is not.

Butter, cheese, milk, eggs, and etcetera are all over a menu.

Besides some of those with Celiac disease are actually allergic to the dough conditioners and other additives used with common commercial bread/dough production and not actually the wheat itself.

Forum List

Back