Tired of Whining Vegans, Restaurant Owner Drops All Vegan Items from Menu

why does it have to serve nothing but meat?

Evidently it tried being reasonable and it didn't work for them.
Because that is the best analogy to a vegan restaurant serving meat.

A purely carnivore restaurant cannot serve anything but meat by definition would you tell them they have to serve vegans?

But one of the arguments in this thread is about appealing to the broadest market possible. If a bunch of vegans go out with an omnivore, why should they expect the omnivore to limit themselves to what the vegans want?
But an omnivore can certainly eat a vegan meal because he will by definition eat anything.

Where a vegan doesn't eat meat at all.

Like we all said, you vegans can eat all the grass clippings you want wherever you want. Just don't try to shove your beliefs down my throat, or make the restaurant I decide to open conform to your standards.
You have no clue what vegans eat and no one is asking you to be a vegan.

What does it matter to you if a restaurant offer meatless options?

I know what the point is. You obviously don't
No, the point is it doesn't matter. This is just one more leftist silliness fad like Global Warming and transvestites and gluten-free and the constant leftwing celebration of racism against whites. I agree with the restaurant owners who decided to stop catering to this bunch of complainers who want to make everything about themselves and their weirdness.

No, the point is it doesn't matter. This is just one more leftist silliness fad like Global Warming and transvestites and gluten-free and the constant leftwing celebration of racism against whites. I agree with the restaurant owners who decided to stop catering to this bunch of complainers who want to make everything about themselves and their weirdness.
No it really isn't but then again you really don't know anything about it.

You didn't sorry it was the other vegan.

You're still changing my words. I didn't call him an idiot, I called that specific business decision idiotic.

Everyone makes dumb decisions once in a while, making a dumb decision doesn't necessarily mean one is a dumb person. Have you ever made a not-so-wise decision? Yes or no?

So quit twisting or adding to my words. You're either being dense or dishonest.... not sure which.

It's not a leftist thing. And it's not a fad. Vegetarians have existed since the beginning, and veganism is a steadily growing movement. The reason it has become more popular in recent years is because of the internet, now what's been happening behind closed doors is no longer as hidden. Not only is is not a fad, it's the future, according to the bible (Isaiah 11:6-9, Isaiah 65:25, Hosea 2:18, etc.)

All business owners should have this kind of backbone.

“Please, vegans, It is not a given that we should adapt our menu to suit your preference,” the owners wrote. “If you want vegan food, go to a vegan restaurant…which incidentally if I went to one and asked for a steak I wouldn’t get one, nor would I expect to.

“You have chosen your lifestyle, it’s not a medical condition that you’ve been forced to endure through no fault of your own. Your choice does not fit with our style of cooking. We respect your choice, and expect that you respect ours.”

Why does anybody care what others eat? Another non story drummed up. What gives?

Everyone dies and no one lives forever
Do you hope you are wrong?

Anyway, I have to give you a pass on this because I just noticed your signature quote.
"I am a Sagittarius... the most philosophical of all the signs.... but anyway I don't believe in it." : D
Far and away my all time favorite group (along with one other)

Where is the problem in that ? Food is as personal as it gets and you dont want to pay for something you dont like.
Thats communism.
Restaurants have menus for a reason. They will often remove ingredients as a courtesy but are well within their rights to only serve things on the menu. Making non-standard items is rough on the kitchen staff who are often trained to make items in a particular way and the food ordering is based on the menu items.

Stop making restaurants all about you. Stop making Thanksgiving all about you! Sheeeeeeesh. Constant attention-seeking.

You're joking, right? :lol: How does saying "it's not a leftist thing" and it's not a fad have anything whatsoever to do with your reply?

And please point out where I said restaurants should be all about me. Did you assume that I agree with the vegans in the article? Well, you know what they say about people who assume.

I don't demand business owners to do anything, what I do is vote with my pocketbook. If a restaurant has vegan options, I'll go there, if they don't, that's fine, I most likely will go somewhere else and be supportive of those that do. Is that such a bad thing?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back