Tired of Whining Vegans, Restaurant Owner Drops All Vegan Items from Menu

LOL. There is no vegan substitute for that. You'll notice no one is trying to make meat taste like carrots. Just the other way around.

Actually, if you didn't put any seasonings on that chopped up dead body, it wouldn't taste that good....and those seasonings are, guess what? Yep, vegan. :D

The-I-just-like-the-taste-of-meat-starter-kit-Totally-Vegan-Buzz.jpg

Or bacon.

Also, a lot of people seem to not know that bacon is highly processed. In some places, you can purchase it before the processing and in that case it's a far cry from how it tastes when you purchase it at the grocery store. I've been told it's very bland in that case. So say thanks again to the seasonings and processing that didn't exist straight from the corpse you're eating.

Also, a lot of people seem to not know that bacon is highly processed. In some places, you can purchase it before the processing and in that case it's a far cry from how it tastes when you purchase it at the grocery store. I've been told it's very bland in that case. So say thanks again to the seasonings and processing that didn't exist straight from the corpse you're eating.
I buy my bacon from a local butcher. It's not processed at all, no added sugar, etc . Tastes amazing.

You dont put any seasoning on your broccoli? No salt on your potatos?

What exactly do you think they are putting in vegetables to get them to taste like meat? Happy thoughts and Unicorn farts?

Post up a link to all the meat companies that are dumping flavorings into meat to get them to taste like cauliflower, or beets.

Actually, if you didn't put any seasonings on that chopped up dead body, it wouldn't taste that good....and those seasonings are, guess what? Yep, vegan. :D

The-I-just-like-the-taste-of-meat-starter-kit-Totally-Vegan-Buzz.jpg
I never said I dont like vegetables. I do. They are good. I eat them all the time. Fruit too. But sucking on a lemon isnt nearly as good as a lemon pepper pork chop.

And if you are using vegetable oil I fear for your health. That shit is terrible for you.

Forum List

Back