Tired of being political pawns yet?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
A&E made a big fuss, liberals & progressives cheered them. Public outcry was absurd on both ssides. And now A&E backtracks and pretends like nothing happened. MSNBC and numerous othwr leftie outlets got you riled up and for what? Fox News has run with it for weeks and who comes out on top?

A&E profits

Suckers on both sides.

Been laughing at the fools who fell for this publicity stunt all along. The liberal PC gestapo turned out to be capitalist pigs after all.

I don't believe A&E manufactured this contravercy, but it looks like they are benefiting from it now. They might lose sponsors over it moving forward.

• Banned
I don't believe A&E manufactured this contravercy, but it looks like they are benefiting from it now. They might lose sponsors over it moving forward.

Ya know I hope you're right. Playing with the publics sympathy is bullshit.

I used to watch the channel back when they had shows like Evening at the Improv. Unique programming that didn't cater to the lowest common denominator. (Not referring to the duck show)

Simple business. They messed up in the first place, and realized there was a great deal of money to be lost. So they reevaluated and figured out how to move forward and continuing following the money.

I used to watch the channel back when they had shows like Evening at the Improv. Unique programming that didn't cater to the lowest common denominator. (Not referring to the duck show)

Biography was the reason I would watch.

I never heard of the show before all hoopla. I tuned in out of curiosity. I found the people on the show pretty charming, but not charming enough to watch again.

• Banned

I never heard of the show before all hoopla. I tuned in out of curiosity. I found the people on the show pretty charming, but not charming enough to watch again.

I too tuned in after the story broke. I watched for about 20 minutes and that was about enough for me.
My exwife LOVED housewives of (whatever city they were in) but I thought it was trash. Haven't watched enough of the duck boys to give a fair opinion. Now A&E is just "so called" reality.

Only RW news thinks this matters- as their viewers are its viewers....fundies and rednecks...haters and ignorant...and the brainwashed, of course. see sig.

Only RW news thinks this matters- as their viewers are its viewers....fundies and rednecks...haters and ignorant...and the brainwashed, of course. see sig.

Yes! Only rightwingers caused this public controversy!

We're you born retarded or just dropped (TWICE) on your head at birth?

Masters in History, retired teacher, 145 IQ once lol. tHIS IS POP CULTURE, POLITICS FOR THE IGNORANT. FROM A DYING CONSTITUENCY, THE CHUMPS OF THE GREEDY RICH...GD SHIFT KEY...

Last edited:
Masters in History, retired teacher, 145 IQ once lol. tHIS IS POP CULTURE, POLITICS FOR THE IGNORANT. FROM A DYING CONSTITUENCY, THE CHUMPS OF THE GREEDY RICH...GD SHIFT KEY...

BS bull shit..
MS more of the same
PhD piled higher and Deeper.

ANYONE who pompously pumps their IQ I immediately cut their IQ in half!

As Socrates said..
Είμαι σοφότερος από αυτόν τον άνθρωπο, για κανένα από εμάς φαίνεται να γνωρίζει κάτι μεγάλο και καλά? Αλλά φαντασίες ξέρει κάτι, παρόλο που ο ίδιος δεν γνωρίζει τίποτα?
ενώ εγώ, όπως εγώ δεν ξέρω τίποτα, γι 'αυτό δεν σας αρέσει να κάνω.
Σε αυτό το ασήμαντο Ειδικότερα, λοιπόν, φαίνεται να είναι σοφότεροι από ό, τι, γιατί δεν σας αρέσει ξέρω τι δεν ξέρω.

Probably the most contrived issue of the entire political silly season. It wasn't even political.

If anyone looks bad in this bizarre turn of events, it's A&E. Either what he did was a suspend-able offense or not...right?

Forum List

Back