Bull Ring tinydancer calls out Camp: violent ukrainian coup by nazi lovers backed by the US

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
I challenge Camp. I wish to allow Camp 48 hours to prepare for the ring. I choose Coyote as moderator.

Scope of the debate may range from not only the Ukrainian violent coup but also any and all actions that Camp may wish to lay at the feet of Putin. I may respond in kind.

The debate not including the 48 hour prep time for Camp should last maximum 72 hours. Coyote must be the one to set the parameters. I have just suggested them and Camp of course must agree.

Game on.

Good topic, I was in Ukraine for five days in November.
So, since I have never been in the Bull Ring, I am guessing the debate will begin 48 hours from now. That will be 5:30 pm Tuesday the 24th and will last for 72 hours.

So, since I have never been in the Bull Ring, I am guessing the debate will begin 48 hours from now. That will be 5:30 pm Tuesday the 24th and will last for 72 hours.

Excellent. I look forward to this.

I also look forward to this. I've been to both Russia & Ukraine multiple times and have friends in USA that have both Russian & Ukrainian ancestry.
I have relatives from the EU and have travelled to 40+ countries, and hold an international perspective on cultures & lifestyles.
I'm curious what others with legitimate experiences also think ...

I also look forward to this. I've been to both Russia & Ukraine multiple times and have friends in USA that have both Russian & Ukrainian ancestry.
I have relatives from the EU and have travelled to 40+ countries, and hold an international perspective on cultures & lifestyles.
I'm curious what others with legitimate experiences also think ...

:)

I live between Saint Peter and Saint Paul in a place called Sundown Manitoba. My heart beats with the souls of all the Ukrainians who came to this barren forsaken land and suffered through their white priviledge to prosper and turn wilderness into fields of glory.
:)
Now that being said, we just had a borscht cook off and dog sled racing contests for our winter festival. We sort of mix Ukrainian with First Nations. Hey it's Canada. We're wierd.

I am surrounded by this. We are allowed to do this before the ring. I get to fall to my knees twice a day. The graves are killer. I have the very best mail lady. She takes all my extra flowers and puts them on the graves she knows that no one will come to. I always make sure I have extra.

By the way I have these churches all around me. Apart from the architecture the cemetaries tell the stories of all who came before me. They are unreal. One most amazing stone I found when Raven was just a puppy and she dragged me down a ditch (flexi lead and untrained very large black and tan coonhound ) I found this stone that someone had carved out that they were from Bukovina.

It was completely overgrown but by bonking my head on it :) I discovered it. I've tried to keep it clear and now I actually want to get the heritage society to work with me to make it a true monument.

Uncle Ferd says,"Ooooo...

... dat tinydancer got dat look `bout her...

... like she could be mean to ya...

... an' make ya like it."

Whoa never thought about it Camp. What time zone are you in? I'm central. But I am good to go when you are. Just let me know.

Whoa never thought about it Camp. What time zone are you in? I'm central. But I am good to go when you are. Just let me know.
Ya, I did not think of that either. I am in eastern time zone.
Where should we start? Putin's illegal military invasion of Ukraine? How is Russia justified in conducting a military evasion of Ukraine?

Where should we start? Putin's illegal military invasion of Ukraine? How is Russia justified in conducting a military evasion of Ukraine?

Hey we better grab Coyote before we start because if we don't others not knowing the rules of the Bull Ring will post. This is one on one and you don't want anyone polluting your posts to me or your message.

Let's find her to commence the debate.

Hey we better grab Coyote before we start because if we don't others not knowing the rules of the Bull Ring will post. This is one on one and you don't want anyone polluting your posts to me or your message.

OK, sorry, I posted a link while you were posting your post.

OK, sorry, I posted a link while you were posting your post.

No problem. Formal debate. Gotta sort of do it by the rules. We need Coyote to commence. She's sort of our message board Vince McMahon.

Ok I messaged Angels and Demons. To try to find Coyote. Man oh man I hope you have a sense of humour.

If we can't find a mod, lets get ready to rumble :lmao: Just keeding.

Forum List

Back