Tiny Christmas

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I watched this movie last night and I can't understand why it got such low ratings at IMDB,.. it was LOL funny!! Pretty much like a Christmas version of Honey, I Shrunk The Kids and that's why I rented it because I'm a HUGE fan of that movie and series. :D

It is pretty cute, at least in my opinion. You should go ahead and check it out. :) I don't want to spoil too much for you, but when they're dialing the dad is when I nearly wet myself. :auiqs.jpg:(This is why I don't usually trust ratings. I watched a movie last night before this movie that had really good ratings, but I just thought that it was boring and dragged on without much of a plot.)

I watched this movie last night and I can't understand why it got such low ratings at IMDB,.. it was LOL funny!! Pretty much like a Christmas version of Honey, I Shrunk The Kids and that's why I rented it because I'm a HUGE fan of that movie and series. :D

Rotten Tomatoes had an audience score of 17%, not good. Ratings can be more about the kind of movies the rater likes than the particular movie. Considering how many good classic movies there are, fairly good ones don't score very well at all. From the trailer it looks like a decent fun family movie.

Rotten Tomatoes had an audience score of 17%, not good. Ratings can be more about the kind of movies the rater likes than the particular movie. Considering how many good classic movies there are, fairly good ones don't score very well at all. From the trailer it looks like a decent fun family movie.

I think it is. I watched it twice and I laughed even harder the second time at one part because I missed a tiny little detail. Pun not intended. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back