tinmore hows the recovery going?

Sep 11, 2011
Let me see the last time we talked you had just admitted palestinians intentionly kill civillians. that is a big step for you. Are you ready to take the next step? What should it be?
Maybe stop hateing jews. I didnt say you have to love or even except them just stop hateing. Lets try that. If you can do that you might just be on your way to regaining a little bit of personal honor. good luck I am pulling for you. I ask all on here help tinmore in his recovery a palestinian willing to take such steps needs to be encouraged. post a message here for him.

Last edited:
Let me see the last time we talked you had just admitted palestinians intentionly kill civillians. that is a big step for you. Are you ready to take the next step? What should it be?
Maybe stop hateing jews. I didnt say you have to love or even except them just stop hateing. Lets try that. If you can do that you might just be on your way to regaining a little bit of personal honor. good luck I am pulling for you. I ask all on here help tinmore in his recovery a palestinian willing to take such steps needs to be encouraged. post a message here for him.

WOW, where did you get all that?

oh dont relaps now you were makeing such progress when you admitted palestines intentualy kill civillians. I still have hope you might turn into a decent person.

oh dont relaps now you were makeing such progress when you admitted palestines intentualy kill civillians. I still have hope you might turn into a decent person.

Could you place that into context?

whats the matter bad memory?

What, you can't remember?

to refresh your weak mind quote 90 in palestinians have no honor. refresh and maybe we will talk later. busy now.

Do you expect that from the Palestinians while they are still occupied by Israel? End the occupation and the killing will stop.

The second intifada started in September of 2000. From then to the end of the year, Israel killed 91 Palestinian children. During that same time no Israeli children were killed. Of those 91 Palestinian children killed, 48 were killed by gunshot to the head.

Hamas called for a truce with Israel in 2006. In 2006, 2 Israeli children were killed. That same year Israel killed 139 Palestinian children.

Yet people say that the Palestinians should stop the violence.

to refresh your weak mind quote 90 in palestinians have no honor. refresh and maybe we will talk later. busy now.

Do you expect that from the Palestinians while they are still occupied by Israel? End the occupation and the killing will stop.

The second intifada started in September of 2000. From then to the end of the year, Israel killed 91 Palestinian children. During that same time no Israeli children were killed. Of those 91 Palestinian children killed, 48 were killed by gunshot to the head.

Hamas called for a truce with Israel in 2006. In 2006, 2 Israeli children were killed. That same year Israel killed 139 Palestinian children.

Lying, again, Pinocchio?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XEXsbTLfXE]Egypt Blames Hamas for War - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1t-vLU3d2w]Mahmoud Abbas (Abu Mazen) blames Hamas for bloodshed. Dec. 28, 2008 - YouTube[/ame]

Lying, still, Pinocchio?

Pulitzer Prize-Winning Writer George Will...
In the intifada that began in 2000, Palestinian terrorism killed more than 1,000 Israelis. As a portion of U.S. population, that would be 42,000, approaching the toll of America's eight years in Vietnam. During the onslaught, which began 10 Septembers ago, Israeli parents sending two children to a school would put them on separate buses to decrease the chance that neither would return for dinner

The intifada was launched by the late Yasser Arafat -- terrorist and Nobel Peace Prize winner -- after the July 2000 Camp David meeting, during which then-Prime Minister Ehud Barak offered to cede control of all of Gaza and more than 90 percent of the West Bank, with small swaps of land to accommodate the growth of Jerusalem suburbs just across the 1949 armistice line.

Furthermore, the intifada was part of a pattern. As in 1936 and 1947, talk about partition prompted Arab violence.
In 1936, when the British administered Palestine, the Peel Commission concluded that there was "an irrepressible conflict" -- a phrase coined by an American historian to describe the U.S. Civil War -- "between two national communities within the narrow bounds of one small country." And: "Neither of the two national ideals permits" a combination "in the service of a single state." The commission recommended "a surgical operation" -- partition. What followed was the Arab Revolt of 1936 to 1939.

On Nov. 29, 1947, the United Nations recommended a partition plan. Israel accepted the recommendation. On Nov. 30, Israel was attacked.

In the 62 years since this homeland was founded on one-sixth of 1 percent of the land of what is carelessly and inaccurately called "the Arab world," Israelis have never known an hour of real peace.

George F. Will - Skip the lecture on Israel's 'risks for peace'

Lying, still, Pinocchio?

In the intifada that began in 2000, Palestinian terrorism killed more than 1,000 Israelis. As a portion of U.S. population, that would be 42,000, approaching the toll of America's eight years in Vietnam. During the onslaught, which began 10 Septembers ago, Israeli parents sending two children to a school would put them on separate buses to decrease the chance that neither would return for dinner

The intifada was launched by the late Yasser Arafat -- terrorist and Nobel Peace Prize winner -- after the July 2000 Camp David meeting, during which then-Prime Minister Ehud Barak offered to cede control of all of Gaza and more than 90 percent of the West Bank, with small swaps of land to accommodate the growth of Jerusalem suburbs just across the 1949 armistice line.

Furthermore, the intifada was part of a pattern. As in 1936 and 1947, talk about partition prompted Arab violence.
In 1936, when the British administered Palestine, the Peel Commission concluded that there was "an irrepressible conflict" -- a phrase coined by an American historian to describe the U.S. Civil War -- "between two national communities within the narrow bounds of one small country." And: "Neither of the two national ideals permits" a combination "in the service of a single state." The commission recommended "a surgical operation" -- partition. What followed was the Arab Revolt of 1936 to 1939.

On Nov. 29, 1947, the United Nations recommended a partition plan. Israel accepted the recommendation. On Nov. 30, Israel was attacked.

In the 62 years since this homeland was founded on one-sixth of 1 percent of the land of what is carelessly and inaccurately called "the Arab world," Israelis have never known an hour of real peace.

George F. Will - Skip the lecture on Israel's 'risks for peace'

In the intifada that began in 2000, Palestinian terrorism killed more than 1,000 Israelis.

How many Palestinians were killed?

The propagandist quack didn't mention that.

Not to mention all the lies.

Lying, again, Pinocchio?

Egypt Blames Hamas for War - YouTube
Mahmoud Abbas (Abu Mazen) blames Hamas for bloodshed. Dec. 28, 2008 - YouTube

Egypt gets $2B a tear from the US.

Abbas gets hundreds of millions a year from the US.

They say what the US tells them to say.

Lying, again, Pinocchio?

Egypt Blames Hamas for War - YouTube
Mahmoud Abbas (Abu Mazen) blames Hamas for bloodshed. Dec. 28, 2008 - YouTube

Egypt and Abbas admitted Hamas broke the ceasefire.

You lose, as usual, Pinocchio. No reputational points for you. :lol:

Lying, still, Pinocchio?

In the intifada that began in 2000, Palestinian terrorism killed more than 1,000 Israelis.

How many Palestinians were killed?

How many Nazis were killed, Tinhead? Doesn't matter, as long as they were killed. Pallies are IslamoNazis

My message to the loathed Jews is that there is no god but allah, we will chase you everywhere We are a nation that drinks blood, and we know that there is no better blood than the blood of the Jews. We will not leave you alone until we have quenched our thirst with your blood, and our children's thirst with your blood, we will not rest until you leave the Muslim countries.

Last edited by a moderator:

Egypt and Abbas admitted Hamas broke the ceasefire.

You lose, as usual, Pinocchio. No reputational points for you. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KntmpoRXFX4]CNN Confirms Israel Broke Ceasefire First - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXHUc6uQvvA&feature=related]UN official says Israel responsible for breaking truce with Gaza - NOT HAMMAS - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XEXsbTLfXE]Egypt Blames Hamas for War - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1t-vLU3d2w]Mahmoud Abbas (Abu Mazen) blames Hamas for bloodshed. Dec. 28, 2008 - YouTube[/ame]

tinmore got me on a point of ignorance I am duly ashamed. destroy the dome -1/2 honor point tinmore+ 1/2 honor point. I am a man of my word so hats off tinmore.

tinmore an oportunity for growth and understanding.
now your turn can you admitt some buildings did have weapons or terrorists in them?
Think about it befor you answer. In all the years that this has been going on can you honestly say that has never happend.

Last edited:
tinmore an oportunity for growth and understanding.
I will go 1st. some buildings israel has destroyed had no weapons or terrorists hideing in them.
now your turn can you admitt some buildings did have weapons or terrorists in them?
Think about it befor you answer. In all the years that this has been going on can you honestly say that has never happend.

Hard to say. Israel destroys everything just so the Palestinian won't have it. If they do hit on weapons it is a matter of luck.

Forum List

Back