Tingly leg Chrissy Matthews ousted at MSDNC for sexism?

I've watched Chris Mathews for years, I'll miss him. I've sometimes wondered if he is rightwinger on this forum when he is not on air.

Regardless of his comments towards women it's probably time for him to retire anyway. I think he's been a net benefit to political discourse in the sense that it seemed whoever he was interviewing just assumed he was a blowhard. For example asking Trump if women should go to jail for having an abortion right after Trump laid claim to be 'pro-life' when everyone and there dog knows at best Trump could care less and at worst has paid for several of them. Trump wasn't ready for the question and gave a horrible, idiotic answer exposing the fact that he didn't put much thought into his family planning position.

I liked the guy, I disagreed and often times found myself yelling at my tv but I appreciate what he brought and the show he had. I don't think he had any agendas since his opinions were all over the map, criticizing anyone and everyone, Clinton (both of them) Bush, Trump and yes even Obama.

Some will miss you, Chris, don't be weird with the ladies in the old folks home.
Well said, and true. Most of the clowns on here are just celebrating because he is an MSNBC host, period. He went too far with devil's advocate positions to spark debate quotes, but he brought a lot to the table. Bet he gets a hell of an exit package, and he deserves it.

Regardless of his comments towards women it's probably time for him to retire anyway. I think he's been a net benefit to political discourse in the sense that it seemed whoever he was interviewing just assumed he was a blowhard. For example asking Trump if women should go to jail for having an abortion right after Trump laid claim to be 'pro-life' when everyone and there dog knows at best Trump could care less and at worst has paid for several of them. Trump wasn't ready for the question and gave a horrible, idiotic answer exposing the fact that he didn't put much thought into his family planning position.

I liked the guy, I disagreed and often times found myself yelling at my tv but I appreciate what he brought and the show he had. I don't think he had any agendas since his opinions were all over the map, criticizing anyone and everyone, Clinton (both of them) Bush, Trump and yes even Obama.

Some will miss you, Chris, don't be weird with the ladies in the old folks home.
Well said, and true. Most of the clowns on here are just celebrating because he is an MSNBC host, period. He went too far with devil's advocate positions to spark debate quotes, but he brought a lot to the table. Bet he gets a hell of an exit package, and he deserves it.

Yep and while I would consider him a moderate center-left Democrat he challenged people from all over the political spectrum.

No doubt he's 'retiring' because of the recent revelations of his own past comments towards women. This is partly generational, partly that is probably a sexist jerk off camera. But nobody is perfect I guess and for as good as he was as an interviewer he had plenty of faults as well.

:beer:

cqtyflQ.png

It wasn't just over the sexual harassment thing, he also criticized Bernie Sanders and African-American lawmaker. Supposedly something about Sander's rally looking like a Nazi rally or something.

Right-o.....So it's clear that the "sexual harassment" stuff was held in reserve, until Matthews said something that got sideways with the "woke" set.

These people are fucking terrifying, and none of us should be laughing.

^^^ This ^^^ 1000%

The worst part is they didn't even care about the optics of the timing because they knew it wouldn't even raise a collective eyebrow -- they know the media controls the narrative that is fed to the public, and they know the public as a whole lacks independent thought or the fortitude to require accountability. Just give us an entertaining show/article that beats social media for our attention during the few minutes we tune in while drinking our coffee in the morning and flossing our teeth before bed, and we'll praise you for the great reporting and spread it as the gospel (and it really helps us do that and show we're up to speed on all the important news while chatting by the water cooler at work if all of our go-to media sources use the same buzz language in their narratives).

Last edited:
Breaking – Chris Matthews resigns from MSNBC…

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

This shitstain has been sanctimoniously lecturing us for decades.... turns out he's a serial molester. Hope he goes down Weinstein Ave, takes a left at Bill Cosby Blvd., takes a right at Matt Lauer Dr. and ends up on Epstein Cemetery Road.

Is there a more self-righteous piece of shit that deserves a disgraceful exit like this? Me thinks not.

Mathews fell to PROG-think, you can't make this up. I can only wish Lemon suffers the same fate.

he was way outa line & certainly creepy & good if he's gone; but unless you have proof that he is a serial molester, why would you say that?

Because the threat is more powerful than the execution Playtime

~S~

the threat is serious, but the execution is criminal.

unfortunately that is how the court of public opinion operates

notice how it's always some sexual proclivity ?

and never any real evidence ?

~S~

"Please replace Hardball with a nightly hour-long investigation into who hacked Joy Reid's blog"

I do not like anyone to lose his/her job, for we all need money in order to live.

But I never liked Mr. Matthews or ever watched his show, especially after his creepy "tingle down my leg" comment.

I hope, however, that he is not the victim of ladies' lies, as some men have been because of the #MeToo movement.

I do not like anyone to lose his/her job, for we all need money in order to live.

But I never liked Mr. Matthews or ever watched his show, especially after his creepy "tingle down my leg" comment.

I hope, however, that he is not the victim of ladies' lies, as some men have been because of the #MeToo movement.

Mathew's is kinda like the Irish version of Bernie Sanders, classic curmudgeons, I think they're both entertaining but taken seriously, no way.

Last edited:
he was way outa line & certainly creepy & good if he's gone; but unless you have proof that he is a serial molester, why would you say that?

Five Women Level Allegations Against MSNBC's Chris Matthews
HARDBALLS: Chris Matthews Nailed By Sexual Harassment Scandal – True Pundit
MSNBC’s Chris Matthews was reprimanded in 1999 after female producer reported lewd remarks he made about her

Huh? This has been a pattern for decades. I suppose Weinstein is innocent in your world too?

Google "chris matthews sexual harassment" and you get 2,290,000 hits.

Do try to keep up.

um.... well.... perhaps you need to go back & re read what i wrote, m'k?

first of all your very VERY stooooooooooopid remark about weinstein is worse than ignorant. you see - weinstein not only sexual harassed, he raped women.

raped.

women.

THAT is what he did & not only was HE is a serial molester - he was a serial rapist.

i don't watch MSNBC .... & i don't believe i've ever watched matthew's show - so 'keeping up' really isn't even a factor in this.

NOW - what i asked was if he was ever accused of MOLESTATION... that was what YOU said he did. that is a totally DIFFERENT charge or accusation. am i dismissing the sexual HARASSMENT accusations? not at all. matthew's shoulda been gone years ago, because nobody should hafta endure that on or off the job; but you saying he was a serial molester, then show me links to his HARASSMENT accusations (which i believe happened) is like saying someone who has a violent streak is a serial killer.

you dope.

Last edited:
The democrats are eating their own. Nice. Lots of love, tolerance, and diversity there.
WTF are those old white farts Biden, Bloomberg, and Bernie still doing there?
this is what happens when you quit trying to appease a crowd and ignore them. they take their bullshit to people who will respond and pretend their whining matters and needs to be dealt with.

Forum List

Back