Timeline

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
Something you should know.

Devastating Obama Timeline Leading Up To Benghazi Attack

benghazi_bloody_handprint_AP.jpg

Via Breitbart:

The government watchdog group that revealed that President Barack Obama failed to attend over half of his daily intelligence briefings (known officially as the Presidential Daily Brief, or PDB) released a devastating Benghazi timeline Wednesday.

It reveals Obama’s schedule in the week leading up to the terrorist attacks that claimed the lives of four Americans, including U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens.

Release of the Government Accountability Institute (GAI) Benghazi timeline comes as a new Senate report published Wednesday concluded that “the attacks were preventable.”

As the GAI timeline reveals, Obama failed to attend his daily intelligence briefing for the five consecutive days leading up to the September 11, 2012 attack of the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi.

The Benghazi timeline catalogues Obama’s continuous campaigning even as terrorist forces vowed Libyan attacks and State Department officials were warned of security threats.

The day following the deadly attacks, Obama departed for a Las Vegas campaign rally.

Obama-Benghazi-timeline-leading-up-to-attack1.jpg

Obama never should have been elected, let alone re-elected. He has failed to perform his Constitutional duties. Not only has he failed to perform them, he has violated them most egregiously.

And the specter of St. Ronnie rears his head...

Reagan, Mondale United in Outrage

The Associated Press report linked to above notes that Reagan was asked if he had considered canceling the campaign swing. Reagan replied: "We talked about that but realized that whether I'm there or here you're president wherever you are, and as fast as communication is on these matters, wherever I am."

He has failed to perform his Constitutional duties. Not only has he failed to perform them, he has violated them most egregiously.

that alone is the reason the son-of-a-bitch should be impeached and tried for treason. :up:

Lest their worship of him lets them forget...

In 1983 debacle, Reagan escaped the blame game

At 6:39 a.m. on that autumn day in 1983, 220 Marines, 18 sailors and three American civilians were killed and another 60 were injured as a result of a horrific explosion detonated by a terrorist suicide truck bomb that destroyed the Marine barracks at the airport in Beirut, Lebanon.

It was the largest one-day death toll for Marines since the Battle for Iwo Jima in 1945.
With a force of six tons of TNT, it was described as the largest explosion since the end of World War II.

Those Marines had been ordered into Lebanon by President Ronald Reagan as a part of an international peacekeeping force following the June 1982 Israeli invasion of that country and the Palestine Liberation Organization’s withdrawal.

Making an already-dangerous situation even more hazardous, the Marines were under strict presidential orders not to load their weapons — this, so that they would appear as peacekeepers and not as armed belligerents in the conflict and despite the fact that they were moving into a war zone.

Realistically, they had become “sitting ducks” from the moment they entered Beirut. And as a result of their absurd orders, when the explosives-laden truck sped toward their doomed barracks, the two unarmed guards had no way of stopping it.

According to Col. Timothy J. Geraghty, the commander of the Marines in Beirut: “It didn’t take a military expert to realize that our troops had been placed in an indefensible situation. Anyone following the situation in Lebanon in ordinary news reports could realize a tragedy was in the making.[...]

From the outset, the American embassy in Beirut had sent numerous cables warning Washington that the invasion would provoke terrorism and undermine America’s standing in the Mideast. But there was no response.[...]

The Reagan administration immediately attempted to deflect blame for the attack with a deluge of false statements and misrepresentations. In a televised speech four days after the bombing, the president insisted the attack was unstoppable, erroneously declaring that the truck crashed through a series of barriers, including a chain-link fence and barbed-wire entanglements, and argued that the U.S. mission was succeeding.​

Anyone want to venture a guess as to how many Congressional hearings there were on it?

The Associated Press report linked to above notes that Reagan was asked if he had considered canceling the campaign swing. Reagan replied: "We talked about that but realized that whether I'm there or here you're president wherever you are, and as fast as communication is on these matters, wherever I am."

From your article....

After being told of the attack, Reagan immediately blamed renegade Martians who had escaped from Area 51 and sent his UN Ambassador to appear on Five Sunday Morning TV Talk Shows to explain.

yer an idiot

He has failed to perform his Constitutional duties. Not only has he failed to perform them, he has violated them most egregiously.

that alone is the reason the son-of-a-bitch should be impeached and tried for treason. :up:

Po' baby. President Obama won two terms. 206-332 last time. Flap yap all you want, won't change history. And he will hand over the office to the winner of the 2016 election on 20Jan17, exactly as normal. And you will still be crying in your beer.

Not to these OFA motherfuckers.

obama is infallible. The Party is infallible. The collective must be preserved and defended.

comyouth_thumb.jpg

From your article....

After being told of the attack, Reagan immediately blamed renegade Martians who had escaped from Area 51 and sent his UN Ambassador to appear on Five Sunday Morning TV Talk Shows to explain.

yer an idiot

The Reagan administration immediately attempted to deflect blame for the attack with a deluge of false statements and misrepresentations. In a televised speech four days after the bombing, the president insisted the attack was unstoppable, erroneously declaring that the truck crashed through a series of barriers, including a chain-link fence and barbed-wire entanglements, and argued that the U.S. mission was succeeding.

From your article....

yer an idiot

The Reagan administration immediately attempted to deflect blame for the attack with a deluge of false statements and misrepresentations. In a televised speech four days after the bombing, the president insisted the attack was unstoppable, erroneously declaring that the truck crashed through a series of barriers, including a chain-link fence and barbed-wire entanglements, and argued that the U.S. mission was succeeding.

Know what cocksucker, start your own thread about Reagan then.

From your article....

yer an idiot

heh heh heh...the nerve is struck. Oh, and I'm a carpet muncher, love not a cocksucker.

Uh oh...am I tarnishing the memory of lord and savior Ronald Reagan? Oopsie.

Start a thread about Reagan, dickbreath.

You got anything to say about this particular scandal, then say it.

Or better yet, why don't you get together and go crying to the Mods to get the thread moved.

Is your buddy back from vacation yet?

betcha.

Or better yet, why don't you get together and go crying to the Mods to get the thread moved.

betcha.

LOL. You really enjoy getting your ass kicked by the lady. That is sure evident:lol:

[

Besides the irony of calling a gay chick a "cocksucker", (pretty sure she doesn't swing that way) why are you avoiding her point?

People on the right defended Reagan vociferiously when Marines were killed in Beruit, and the next year, when the US Embassy in Beruit was blown up, and 20 people were killed.

Reagan even compared security measures at the Embassy to a kitchen remodelling that hadn't been completed yet.

But once again, you guys just show how Obama makes you all batshit nuts.

betcha.

I didn't get your thread moved darling...I just commented in it.

And it's PUSSY BREATH...no dicks here kiddo.

What "buddy" of mine is on vacation?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back