Timeline

He has failed to perform his Constitutional duties. Not only has he failed to perform them, he has violated them most egregiously.

that alone is the reason the son-of-a-bitch should be impeached and tried for treason. :up:

Obama will get his come June as soon as SCOTUS rules that his appointments under 'recess' were unconstitutional. Then the impeachment should begin

-Geaux

Bengaaaaaaazzzhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

[

Know what cocksucker, start your own thread about Reagan then.

Besides the irony of calling a gay chick a "cocksucker", (pretty sure she doesn't swing that way) why are you avoiding her point?

People on the right defended Reagan vociferiously when Marines were killed in Beruit, and the next year, when the US Embassy in Beruit was blown up, and 20 people were killed.

Reagan even compared security measures at the Embassy to a kitchen remodelling that hadn't been completed yet.

But once again, you guys just show how Obama makes you all batshit nuts.

You come in and bomb the fuck out of any thread you don't like. I know the drill.

Either start a thread about Reagan regarding his actions THIRTY FUCKING YEARS AGO or stay on topic.

Or suck a dick. I don't care.

That's what you cocksuckers do. You have no interest in getting to the bottom of anything, discussing the news, debating politics.

All you want to do is to turn every fucking Board you post on into another Komsomol, OFA cesspool by running Conservative Posters off through taunting, flaming, troll-bombing, deflection and lies.

And the Mods are too dense to see it.

If that's what they want, if that's the kind of politics board they want, then I have no interest in it.

You motherfuckers need to go. Permanently.

[

Besides the irony of calling a gay chick a "cocksucker", (pretty sure she doesn't swing that way) why are you avoiding her point?

People on the right defended Reagan vociferiously when Marines were killed in Beruit, and the next year, when the US Embassy in Beruit was blown up, and 20 people were killed.

Reagan even compared security measures at the Embassy to a kitchen remodelling that hadn't been completed yet.

You come in and bomb the fuck out of any thread you don't like. I know the drill.

Either start a thread about Reagan regarding his actions THIRTY FUCKING YEARS AGO or stay on topic.

That's what you cocksuckers do. You have no interest in getting to the bottom of anything, discussing the news, debating politics.

All you want to do is to turn every fucking Board you post on into another Komsomol, OFA cesspool by running Conservative Posters off through taunting, flaming, troll-bombing, deflection and lies.

If that's what they want, if that's the kind of politics board they want, then I have no interest in it.

For the most part, I ignore most of your threads because you are mentally unstable.

But you guys are absolutely hilarious on this Benghazi thing.

243 Marines are killed in Beruit. . Meh, no big deal.

4500 troops are killed in Iraq (over weapons that didn't exist). Meh, no big deal.

4 embassy workers are killed in a riot over a video. OH MY GOD, THIS IS A VAST CONSPIRACY REACHING TO THE HIGHEST LEVELS OF GOVERNMENT!!!!!!!

[

You really have an obsession with fellatio. You want to know the ultimate irony? I'm a lesbian with no gag reflex. God has a sense of humor doesn't he?

I'm sorry I took away from your frothing Benghazi rant with actual facts about St. Ronnie and how he handled a terror attack. Go back to your "he watched in real time as they fought for their lives" delusions.

By the way, victim hood looks delightful on you.

[

People on the left are defending obama vociferously when Ambassador Stevens and three others were killed in Benghazi when information shows obama didn't attend intel mtgs five days prior, lied about a video being the cause, and that the deaths could have been prevented.

Keep ignoring the wrongs of obama and continue to bring up dead president's from 30 years ago. Great argument, that. :doubt:

[

People on the left are defending obama vociferously when Ambassador Stevens and three others were killed in Benghazi when information shows obama didn't attend intel mtgs five days prior, lied about a video being the cause, and that the deaths could have been prevented.

Keep ignoring the wrongs of obama and continue to bring up dead president's from 30 years ago. Great argument, that. :doubt:

The video was the cause, guy. You know, the same video that had people rioting in 20 countries across the Middle East.

The problem with Benghazi is you guys can't keep your story straight as to why it was a scandal. It's the Ad Hoc argument generator.

[

The video was the cause, guy. You know, the same video that had people rioting in 20 countries across the Middle East.

The problem with Benghazi is you guys can't keep your story straight as to why it was a scandal. It's the Ad Hoc argument generator.

Nope. But you keep telling yourself it was.

[

You're a lying, ignorant scumbag for believing that.

You call your dream girl, Hitlery, and tell her to run on that line of shit in 2016.

I hope and pray she does, but she won't. NOBODY is that stupid. Except you.

The only people in the world stupid enough to believe that bullshit is people like you.

Haven't you heard, douchebag? The United States Senate released a BI-PARTISAN Report stating that the video was unequivocally not the cause, in any way shape or form for the attack.

U.S. Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
In intelligence reports after September 11, 2012, intelligence analysts inaccurately referred to the presence of a protest at the U.S. mission facility before the attack

You're a knob-gobbling cultist, (And stupid. And a pathological liar) do the world a favor and leave it.

Benghaaaazzzzzzzzzziiiiii!!!!!!!!!

khaaan.jpg

[

You're a lying, ignorant scumbag for believing that.

You call your dream girl, Hitlery, and tell her to run on that line of shit in 2016.

I hope and pray she does, but she won't. NOBODY is that stupid. Except you.

The only people in the world stupid enough to believe that bullshit is people like you.

Haven't you heard, douchebag? The United States Senate released a BI-PARTISAN Report stating that the video was unequivocally not the cause, in any way shape or form for the attack.

You're a knob-gobbling cultist, (And stupid. And a pathological liar) do the world a favor and leave it.

So what you'd have me believe is that these were the ONLY muslims in the world who weren't upset about the video.

Really.

Oh, the Senate Report doesn't say anything near what you think it says. Sorry.

But here's the real problem. Outside of yoru Hate Radio/Faux News bubble, no one gives a shit about Benghazi.

Forum List

Back