Time travel proven possible

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

So where do you go? Wanna be a witness to something historical or alter history?

Hitler?
Stalin?
The signing on the Declaration of Independence?
Dinosaurs?
Last Friday?

For me I would go back to see who and how the pyramids were built.

But keep in mind if you go back to kill Hitler how then would your future self know to go kill Hitler???

1601328871721.png

Far enough ahead to steal the secret to FTL and get the hell out of here.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

Einstein proved time travel feasible long ago, its a matter of energy, which based upon current state of understanding in physics, would require virtually the entire energy potential of an entire planet! If you can generate your own gravity, you can do anything, forward, backward in time, anything!

So where do you go? Wanna be a witness to something historical or alter history?

Hitler?
Stalin?
The signing on the Declaration of Independence?
Dinosaurs?
Last Friday?

For me I would go back to see who and how the pyramids were built.

But keep in mind if you go back to kill Hitler how then would your future self know to go kill Hitler???
my 3 choices are
#1 constitutional convention 1787

#2 either the building of the pyramids or machu pichu,,

#3 dawn of time and man,,,

Oh.. there’s a moment.. coming. There’s a moment coming, it’s.. it’s not here yet. It’s on the way.. It’s still in the future. Here.. here it is! [ a beat ] Oh.. it’s gone, man. There’s no present, man. Everything is the near future and the recent past. No wonder we can’t get anything together, we’ve got no time, huh? George Carlin

Einstein proved time travel feasible long ago, its a matter of energy, which based upon current state of understanding in physics, would require virtually the entire energy potential of an entire planet! If you can generate your own gravity, you can do anything, forward, backward in time, anything!
Why no aliens, why no guests from the future, then?

If it is possible to go back in time and stay there what keeps people from taking their current invention back in time patent it and live like kings or Queens?

If I could, I would go back to June 10, 1998 to try and stop the late beautiful precious at the top of this picture from shooting himself, I love him SO much!!!

157006.jpg

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Whats with the condescending nonsense? Time travel is a proven fact, you just won't be indulging in such for at least the next 100-500 years....

Whats with the condescending nonsense? Time travel is a proven fact, you just won't be indulging in such for at least the next 100-500 years....
I seriously hope people come and take me to the distant future, where a long and joyful life is possible.

New Topics

Forum List

Back