Time To Wake Up

Should be required viewing....

The second half is better than the first half.

All I can say is: Holy fucking shit. I had to force myself after just the first minute or so to continue watching. But I did because I wanted to address some of the things he said.

First and foremost, many here are saying that everything he said was true. Not so. I believe some have already pointed out that this was nothing more than an opinion piece. This assessment is borne out by the hyperbolic and melodramatic language, words and phrases he uses such as "Salem Witch Trial", "Mass hysteria", "Tribal war lord" (Trump), "Narcissistic personality cult", "Levels of blasphemy", etc. The entire video is nine minutes of arrogant hyperbole, tropes, metaphors, clichés, exaggerations and pot-kettle-black accusations and assessments.

"America elected Biden by over 7 million votes and you're confused because you didn't see us flock to his rallies..."

I love this one. His party could never accept that Trump won and spent four years trying to get him out on trumped up collusion charges. In fact, just minutes after the election was over and Pelosi and Maxine Waters were at the podium preparing to address the House about the results, Waters made some remark about election fraud.

"We don't wear matching hats."

First of all, how is this relevant? Secondly, Obama and Hillary Clinton both had campaign hats that they sold to supporters. Thirdly, even if the Democratic party did not wear matching hats, they most certainly shared a matching intolerant and judgmental attitude towards those who wore Trump's hat. To the point of threats, assault, violence against old and young alike and the nationwide revilement and persecution of a teenager coupled with a false narrative that they gleefully disseminated before bothering to wait for the truth.

"...a personality cult that comprises all seven deadly sins, the worst of which is pride."

Again, I love it. He boastfully states that "We (Democrats) don't wear matching hats..." along with other boasts about the things Democrats do and don't do while accusing Republicans of pride. What a fucking hypocrite.

"...cognitive dissonance is staggering..."

This coming from a guy who pridefully points out that Republicans are guilty of the sin of pride. Again, what a fucking hypocrite.

"The most sophisticated mass media tools ever created have eviscerated your powers of discernment."

Does he mean the same mass media that Democrats used to persecute a kid over a fucking hat? Does he mean the same mass media that Democrats have used to cancel certain celebrities and famous people because of their conservative views? Is this the same mass media that they used to create and push a false narrative about the Michael Brown shooting and the George Floyd death? Is this the same mass media they used to report on "peaceful protests" while buildings burned in the fucking background?

The Left has allowed mass media to affect them in the same, exact way.

"Peaceful protests, strikes and boycotts. That's how a society creates change, without violence."

Five people were killed during the Capital riot but upwards of twenty five people died during the course of the the BLM and Antifa riots last year. Jesus, talk about cognitive dissonance.

"The right to free speech does not include threats of violence."

He may want to tell that to the liberal who assaulted the conservative guy at Berkeley last year. He may want to tell that to all the liberals who assaulted people wearing MAGA hats. He may want to tell that to the Disney executive who, during the Nick Sandmann panic, tweeted a picture of a woodchipper with words about feeding "MAGAkids" in feet first.

Even if there is a nugget of truth to what he says, Democrats have been guilty of every single flaw, fault, sin and wrongdoing that he criticizes Republicans for in the video.

This guy is a fucking blinders-wearing hypocritical moron who's suffering from his own case of severe cognitive dissonance.

Thanks for watching.

But you agree, Biden's electoral victory was legitimate, right?

I'm a little ambivalent about the whole thing. On the one hand I knew Biden had a better chance at the win and I was fully prepared for that eventuality. But on the other hand, the irregular way the election transpired gave me doubts.

Also, I never said so myself but, most of the people I know are conservatives and almost every one of them was convinced before the election that Democrats would try to steal it. This may sound like paranoid conspiracy rhetoric but there's actually a good reason for it: They tried for four solid years to get Trump out and they made it clear that they would do anything and everything to make that happen. The Russia collusion case was a sham from start to finish. That case should never have started based on what they had.

Bottom line for me is, I think there could have been fraud - at least at local levels - but I'm not convinced enough to declare out loud that there was and I'm certainly not convinced enough to attack the Capital building. That was stupid and reckless and goes against everything conservatives have been preaching about the last four years about law and order. It was precisely the sort of thing that made our blood boil during the protests and riots.

ok

No, he didn't. If he was a cancer he would be mild compared to the scum you idiots put in office.
I don’t know man. My scum never prompted thousands of supporters to storm the Capitol to try and prevent an election because they couldn’t accept the results.
Your scum just elects commie pieces of shit. Idiots all of you.
Do you idiots even know what commies are or do you just say that because you aren’t smart enough to have actual criticisms?

It should be required viewing....

Not one thing he said was untrue.

It was all opinion, nothing more, from someone who looks like he could use a swift punch in the face (apologies to Ron Swanson)

Gee, a trump supporter recommending violence....shocking.

That there was no sizable voter fraud is fact...not an opinion dumbledork.

Not a fact, because it hasn't been proven either way, and your side doesn't want to investigate.

And if you don't get the reference, here it is for you:

LOL...

Well..Trump had tons of illegals voting for him in 2016.

Prove me wrong.

Oh wait...you can't.

So his election was illegitimate...right?

Typical Democratic move...accuse the other side of what you are guilty of

Forum List

Back