Time to take some real action on climate change - #getsnippedsavetheplanet

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Attention Greeniacs and Climatards:

Are tired of merely recycling your trash, riding your bicycle to work, or virtue-signaling how "woke" you are? Now's the time to take some genuine action against man-made global warming!

Just get snipped. Get a vasectomy!

Just think: What more powerful personal action I could you take for our planet? And Greta will thank you.

Read more here...

"I Got a Vasectomy Because of Climate Change"

"I’ve always struggled to combine the idea of personal responsibility with the overwhelming need for human society to address the threat posed by climate change. Since at least the 1970s, the massive energy corporations responsible for the vast majority of our carbon emissions have known about, and done nothing to mitigate, the harm they cause....."

https://www.outsideonline.com/2405491/vasectomy-climate-change?

Excellent advice but useless over the internet ... high birth rates are very clearly focused in regions where there is no electric power, no internet, no other retirement plan other than having loads of kids ... these regions are producing very little carbon dioxide, they don't burn fossil fuels ...

Birth rates in Western Europe and Anglo-America are well below replacement ... regions of oil-intensive affluence ... the only place we see low birth rates and intense poverty is China ... so it sounds like you're advocating Commie China policies ... shame on you ...

Are tired of merely recycling your trash, riding your bicycle to work, or virtue-signaling how "woke" you are? Now's the time to take some genuine action against man-made global warming!

Just think: What more powerful personal action I could you take for our planet? And Greta will thank you.

Read more here...

"I’ve always struggled to combine the idea of personal responsibility with the overwhelming need for human society to address the threat posed by climate change. Since at least the 1970s, the massive energy corporations responsible for the vast majority of our carbon emissions have known about, and done nothing to mitigate, the harm they cause....."

Voters don't care about this.........weve been seeing calls to action by the AGW k00ks for 15 years now and nobody is caring. Voters have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many other important things to worry about. The AGW crowd just doesn't get that human nature is that people don't get all angst about watching paint dry. Watching the landscape of the climate is akin to watching paint dry......it moves very few....d0y. Check any poll of voter concerns over at PEW for the past ten years. Global warming/climate change is always down beyond #10 as compared to other issues people who vote are concerned about. Their attitude towards the science is, "meh".:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Just look at this forum........what is the dominating thread that has about 100 billion "views"? Its a thread populated by climate skeptics......MORE PROOF THE SKEPTICS ARE WINNING. Has not fallen off page 1 of the ENVIRONMENT forum in five years! Only 2 or 3 AGW nutter regulars in here for years now. Nobody much cares. You have Mamooth, Fort Fun, Old Rocks and that's about it out of 25,000 board members.

When China stops building 2-3 coal plants a month maybe people will start paying attention. Until then, voters will be "meh".:flirtysmile4:

Last edited:
Excellent advice but useless over the internet ... high birth rates are very clearly focused in regions where there is no electric power, no internet, no other retirement plan other than having loads of kids ... these regions are producing very little carbon dioxide, they don't burn fossil fuels ...

Birth rates in Western Europe and Anglo-America are well below replacement ... regions of oil-intensive affluence ... the only place we see low birth rates and intense poverty is China ... so it sounds like you're advocating Commie China policies ... shame on you ...

Those shithole countries where they have high birth rates, no electric power, no internet, no other retirement plan other than having loads of kids, are producing very little carbon dioxide, and don't burn fossil fuels, don't have the resources we have.

You can bet they'd they'd be cranking out a shit-ton of CO2 if they had the same resources we have. Just look at China and India.

Read more here...

Voters don't care about this.........weve been seeing calls to action by the AGW k00ks for 15 years now and nobody is caring. Voters have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many other important things to worry about. The AGW crowd just doesn't get that human nature is that people don't get all angst about watching paint dry. Watching the landscape of the climate is akin to watching paint dry......it moves very few....d0y. Check any poll of voter concerns over at PEW for the past ten years. Global warming/climate change is always down beyond #10 as compared to other issues people who vote are concerned about. Their attitude towards the science is, "meh".:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Just look at this forum........what is the dominating thread that has about 100 billion "views"? Its a thread populated by climate skeptics......MORE PROOF THE SKEPTICS ARE WINNING. Has not fallen off page 1 of the ENVIRONMENT forum in five years! Only 2 or 3 AGW nutter regulars in here for years now. Nobody much cares. You have Mamooth, Fort Fun, Old Rocks and that's about it out of 25,000 board members.

When China stops building 2-3 coal plants a month maybe people will start paying attention. Until then, voters will be "meh".:flirtysmile4:

You could be right. But look at the bright side: Greeniacs and Climatards wouldn't breed as much.

:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back