Time To Stop Using Kid Gloves With The Obstinate "No To The Vaccine" Crowd!

When the pandemic was said to be growing, even before there was a vaccine, I was sure that if covid got into the homeless population it would look like London Black Plague. Nope. Never happened. Why not?

In ABQ, over 300 homeless tested positive, and the gov did nothing at all for them.
But they had a very low death rate because they were not overweight and were not elderly.

Two well known rwnj conspiracy theory sites and an antivaxer blog.

Next.

But the censorship is impossible to not notice.
People with credentials who speak out against these fake vaccines are being cut, like Dr. Robert Malone.
Twitter and FaceBook are notorious for censoring valid vaccine criticism.

And it should be obvious to anyone they are lying about these vaccines being safe.
First of all they are lying about how stem cells are used to produce the spike proteins on a factory.
That is just stupid to me, because the fake claim they are making, that the messenger RNA is in the vaccine and it is your own cells they grow spikes with, is far more frightening than the truth, it seems to me.
But apparently since stem cells come from abortions, they do not want to mention stem cells?
Second is that since there are no whole real virus in the vaccines, they are only sensitizing your immune system to spike proteins, which is VERY dangerous because our own body needs to make and use the same spike proteins as well.

But the censorship is impossible to not notice.
People with credentials who speak out against these fake vaccines are being cut, like Dr. Robert Malone.
Twitter and FaceBook are notorious for censoring valid vaccine criticism.

And it should be obvious to anyone they are lying about these vaccines being safe.
First of all they are lying about how stem cells are used to produce the spike proteins on a factory.
That is just stupid to me, because the fake claim they are making, that the messenger RNA is in the vaccine and it is your own cells they grow spikes with, is far more frightening than the truth, it seems to me.
But apparently since stem cells come from abortions, they do not want to mention stem cells?
Second is that since there are no whole real virus in the vaccines, they are only sensitizing your immune system to spike proteins, which is VERY dangerous because our own body needs to make and use the same spike proteins as well.
People with real credentials are not antivaxers.

As previously mentioned, next.

They are really letting down America

This is part of the problem.

This is not an American problem. This is a worldwide problem. I think way too many people lose sight of that...

besides the loss of life

Covid deaths become statistically non-existent when compared to the number of people who fully recover...

You poor fascist...you don't even understand basics as you try to force this upon others. Hun, vaccinated are carriers..they carry the disease.
These vaccines aren't vaccines----and no one knows the long term side effects, but you wanna force kids to take them? What is wrong with you?
The "vaccines" even if they worked and prevented the disease----require boosters every 6 months down as the vaccines weaken and wane quickly making the once vaccinated not vaccinated within months....you are never ever going to have everyone vaccinated which means:
That the economy will continue to be affected until people not the vaccine stop letting it affect them. We are all going to get exposed to the virus.
Two days ago while down at Disney World, i woke up with a sore throat, but no fever. The next day the sore throat became expectorant expulsion but no fever. Today just a runny nose no fever. I never thought of going to the hospital, because it could be a common cold, or the Kung Flu...I will never know....

"Time To Stop Using Kid Gloves With The Obstinate "No To The Vaccine" Crowd!"

BRING IT! Right straight to my front door. See what happens.

It is heartbreaking to hear about all those people in America intentionally choosing not to take the pandemic vaccine! They are really letting down America besides the loss of life the other really terrible thing about the pandemic is how it is hurting the economy and the functioning of our society the longer this disease has a stranglehold over America the longer the nation will continue to incur major losses with businesses not being able to function properly even in some cases being permanently shuttered and individual Americans having the ability to make a living for themselves and their family being dramatically harmed! The stakes here for the country are enormous and the nation is now in a state where the significant numbers of Americans refusing to get vaccinated so the country can reach strong herd immunity and be done with the onerous restrictions like mask wearing associated with the pandemic provides the nation's authorities with the moral justification to take very aggressive steps to bring about people doing their civic duty and getting vaccinated unless they have a valid medical reason not to! The government should mandate that health insurance companies calculate the enormous medical costs on them brought about by enrollees and their family being admitted into the hospital with the Covid 19 disease and who were not vaccinated and mandate that the insurance companies pass this cost onto unvaccinated enrollees in the form of higher health insurance premiums; what is fair is fair if you're being recalcitrant in not getting the vaccine you can pay for the cost that this wrongful action of yours is causing society - hospital administrators are telling us that like ninety plus percent of the admissions with Covid 19 are from people that were not vaccinated. States should mandate that for children to be able to attend school they need to receive the Covid 19 vaccine unless they have a Doctor's note saying that they have a good medical basis for being excused from getting the vaccine (for the age group eligible for the vaccine), state's mandate the measles's vaccine and the polio vaccine state's do it because they don't want these diseases spreading in schools well they shouldn't want the Covid 19 spreading in schools either so they should take this reasonable step to stop the spread!

What really gets me sick to my stomach is all these right wing talk radio hosts and right wing cable news hosts condemning state and federal authorities for initiating and running programs where they send staff to people's individual homes advocating for the residents of the home to get their pandemic vaccine. These hosts paint these efforts as something out of the George Orwell novel "1984" about a dark futuristic world where the government does constant surveillance of their citizens when they label these efforts as "Big Brother is watching you" efforts; or these hosts try to tarnish these efforts as HIPAA violations, the law which mandates personal health information be kept private! These hosts and the producers of these programs and the authorities that control these media outlets are behaving like sleazy, selfish Americans who chase ratings at the expense of the well-being of the entire country, shame on you and if you keep it up I hope the stain on your reputation lasts a long time!
There are 67 counties in Florida, but only 20 of these counties have vaccination rates above 50%... 12 counties have vaccination rates of under 30%...

There are 67 counties in Florida, but only 20 of these counties have vaccination rates above 50%... 12 counties have vaccination rates of under 30%...
And our death toll is... Through 9/2/2021

2021-09-02%20Florida%20Deaths-XL.jpg

Last edited:
It is heartbreaking to hear about all those people in America intentionally choosing not to take the pandemic vaccine! They are really letting down America besides the loss of life the other really terrible thing about the pandemic is how it is hurting the economy and the functioning of our society the longer this disease has a stranglehold over America the longer the nation will continue to incur major losses with businesses not being able to function properly even in some cases being permanently shuttered and individual Americans having the ability to make a living for themselves and their family being dramatically harmed! The stakes here for the country are enormous and the nation is now in a state where the significant numbers of Americans refusing to get vaccinated so the country can reach strong herd immunity and be done with the onerous restrictions like mask wearing associated with the pandemic provides the nation's authorities with the moral justification to take very aggressive steps to bring about people doing their civic duty and getting vaccinated unless they have a valid medical reason not to! The government should mandate that health insurance companies calculate the enormous medical costs on them brought about by enrollees and their family being admitted into the hospital with the Covid 19 disease and who were not vaccinated and mandate that the insurance companies pass this cost onto unvaccinated enrollees in the form of higher health insurance premiums; what is fair is fair if you're being recalcitrant in not getting the vaccine you can pay for the cost that this wrongful action of yours is causing society - hospital administrators are telling us that like ninety plus percent of the admissions with Covid 19 are from people that were not vaccinated. States should mandate that for children to be able to attend school they need to receive the Covid 19 vaccine unless they have a Doctor's note saying that they have a good medical basis for being excused from getting the vaccine (for the age group eligible for the vaccine), state's mandate the measles's vaccine and the polio vaccine state's do it because they don't want these diseases spreading in schools well they shouldn't want the Covid 19 spreading in schools either so they should take this reasonable step to stop the spread!

What really gets me sick to my stomach is all these right wing talk radio hosts and right wing cable news hosts condemning state and federal authorities for initiating and running programs where they send staff to people's individual homes advocating for the residents of the home to get their pandemic vaccine. These hosts paint these efforts as something out of the George Orwell novel "1984" about a dark futuristic world where the government does constant surveillance of their citizens when they label these efforts as "Big Brother is watching you" efforts; or these hosts try to tarnish these efforts as HIPAA violations, the law which mandates personal health information be kept private! These hosts and the producers of these programs and the authorities that control these media outlets are behaving like sleazy, selfish Americans who chase ratings at the expense of the well-being of the entire country, shame on you and if you keep it up I hope the stain on your reputation lasts a long time!
Nazi fuck says what?

Living in fear​

People who refuse wearing a mask during this pandemic probably get triggered by anything that's imposed on them, even if it means saving not only their lives but the lives of others.
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'I'm so confused by this idea that wearing a mask is 'living in fear.' If you wear your seatbelt, are you living in fear? If you wear sunscreen, are you living in fear? If you wear a bicycle helmet, are you living in fear? Smart living is NOT living in fear. -Dr. Jamie J Coleman, Trauma surgeon, Denver Health Hospital RO KHANNA DEMOCRAT FOR CONGRESS RE文'

And when the regime tells you to jump off a cliff you'll be first in line and call it "leadership".

Living in fear​

People who refuse wearing a mask during this pandemic probably get triggered by anything that's imposed on them, even if it means saving not only their lives but the lives of others.
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'I'm so confused by this idea that wearing a mask is 'living in fear.' If you wear your seatbelt, are you living in fear? If you wear sunscreen, are you living in fear? If you wear a bicycle helmet, are you living in fear? Smart living is NOT living in fear. -Dr. Jamie J Coleman, Trauma surgeon, Denver Health Hospital RO KHANNA DEMOCRAT FOR CONGRESS RE文''I'm so confused by this idea that wearing a mask is 'living in fear.' If you wear your seatbelt, are you living in fear? If you wear sunscreen, are you living in fear? If you wear a bicycle helmet, are you living in fear? Smart living is NOT living in fear. -Dr. Jamie J Coleman, Trauma surgeon, Denver Health Hospital RO KHANNA DEMOCRAT FOR CONGRESS RE文'
I've been in a car accident. I've had a bad sunburn. I've been in a bike accident. I've never seen a virus.

And you never will but they'll see you You don't take a flu shot ,? Even the moron trump got vaccinated
I've seen bacteria. I've seen fungi. I've never seen a virus. I don't know anyone who has ever seen a virus, including a very old friend of mine who is an epidemiologist and who assures me that the entire covid thing is ridiculous. I met this friend when she was doing her final year of residency at the age of 21. She's been my doctor for a few years and my friend for decades. I'll take her word for it.

When was the last time you actually saw a virus, Dr. Fullashit Nobody?

Is that crickets I hear?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back