Time To Stop Using Kid Gloves With The Obstinate "No To The Vaccine" Crowd!

You seem unhinged. On the fringe. You're nearly hysterical and blubbering nonsense.

Vaccinations work. We've known that for generations. Polio vaccine, smallpox vaccine, and lots of others, which most of these anti-vax Q-tip heads have had and yet there are no alien microchips swimming in their blood turning them into Communists. What a let-down.

Damn get a grip on reality.

First of all, vaccines do work, but never have they ever stopped an epidemic in progress.
They are to prevent the next one from even startng.

Second is that these mRNA vaccines are fake. They do not contain a real virus, but only sythetic spike proteins, and that does not really work, last, or is safe. It does not get stored in the memory of T-cells, so is gone in less than a year. And runs the risk of training our immune system to attack our own exosome spike proteins. Etc.

That's precisely the evil philosophy all fight who believe human suffering should be alleviated. "Let them suffer, tough luck," just doesn't cut it with all but the most selfish.

Keeping the epidemic around for 18 months was the worst possible strategy and killed the maximum number of people.
Better to increase the initial spike and get it over with quickly.
That is how all epidemics normally end in less than 2 months.

Sorry, but the science says the quicker you encourage infection spread, the faster it all ends completely.
The way you reduce deaths is substitute those who will survive, for those who would be at risk.
If you delay the end and keep the epidemic around, with masks and social distancing, you get the maximum death toll.

The only time you do mask and social distance is if you adopt total quarantine, which no one ever did over covid.
Aside from not stopping the pandemic the constant wearing of filthy cloth masks breeds a plethora of other types of bacterial goodies....we are in effect running a petri-farm and IMO may even have given birth to the variants this way.

Aside from not stopping the pandemic the constant wearing of filthy cloth masks breeds a plethora of other types of bacterial goodies....we are in effect running a petri-farm and IMO may even have given birth to the variants this way.

Correct.
Masks can't stop viruses but only saliva, which creates zoo of protozoa, that eventually dries out and all blows into the air anyway.

It is heartbreaking to hear about all those people in America intentionally choosing not to take the pandemic vaccine! They are really letting down America besides the loss of life the other really terrible thing about the pandemic is how it is hurting the economy and the functioning of our society the longer this disease has a stranglehold over America the longer the nation will continue to incur major losses with businesses not being able to function properly even in some cases being permanently shuttered and individual Americans having the ability to make a living for themselves and their family being dramatically harmed! The stakes here for the country are enormous and the nation is now in a state where the significant numbers of Americans refusing to get vaccinated so the country can reach strong herd immunity and be done with the onerous restrictions like mask wearing associated with the pandemic provides the nation's authorities with the moral justification to take very aggressive steps to bring about people doing their civic duty and getting vaccinated unless they have a valid medical reason not to! The government should mandate that health insurance companies calculate the enormous medical costs on them brought about by enrollees and their family being admitted into the hospital with the Covid 19 disease and who were not vaccinated and mandate that the insurance companies pass this cost onto unvaccinated enrollees in the form of higher health insurance premiums; what is fair is fair if you're being recalcitrant in not getting the vaccine you can pay for the cost that this wrongful action of yours is causing society - hospital administrators are telling us that like ninety plus percent of the admissions with Covid 19 are from people that were not vaccinated. States should mandate that for children to be able to attend school they need to receive the Covid 19 vaccine unless they have a Doctor's note saying that they have a good medical basis for being excused from getting the vaccine (for the age group eligible for the vaccine), state's mandate the measles's vaccine and the polio vaccine state's do it because they don't want these diseases spreading in schools well they shouldn't want the Covid 19 spreading in schools either so they should take this reasonable step to stop the spread!

What really gets me sick to my stomach is all these right wing talk radio hosts and right wing cable news hosts condemning state and federal authorities for initiating and running programs where they send staff to people's individual homes advocating for the residents of the home to get their pandemic vaccine. These hosts paint these efforts as something out of the George Orwell novel "1984" about a dark futuristic world where the government does constant surveillance of their citizens when they label these efforts as "Big Brother is watching you" efforts; or these hosts try to tarnish these efforts as HIPAA violations, the law which mandates personal health information be kept private! These hosts and the producers of these programs and the authorities that control these media outlets are behaving like sleazy, selfish Americans who chase ratings at the expense of the well-being of the entire country, shame on you and if you keep it up I hope the stain on your reputation lasts a long time!
Still waiting for you to show up at my door with your big boy gloves.

Have your insurance paid up.

It is heartbreaking to hear about all those people in America intentionally choosing not to take the pandemic vaccine!
Realizing that I am an Ultra-Conservative, Traditionalist who has little respect for our Government or the Legsl and Medical professions…

Please explain to me what is in it for ME to take the vaccine? I am more than happy to die. Even better if my limited quantity of close friends and relatives come with me.

Take your Fantasy bullshit elsewhere. This thread is about facts and reality.

If we just stick with facts and reality, then clearly "flattening the curve" is horrific because it prevents herd immunity, makes any epidemic last indefinitely, and kills the maximum number of people.
Herd immunity is the only thing that even ended any ongoing epidemic.
So the quicker one achieves herd immunity the better.
And we could have done it with covid in a month, last March, using variolation of young volunteers.

If we just stick with facts and reality, then clearly "flattening the curve" is horrific because it prevents herd immunity, makes any epidemic last indefinitely, and kills the maximum number of people.
Herd immunity is the only thing that even ended any ongoing epidemic.
So the quicker one achieves herd immunity the better.
And we could have done it with covid in a month, last March, using variolation of young volunteers.
I think you n Ed and o look up the definition of facts and reality. You've stated your opinions, which are not facts or reality.

I think you n Ed and o look up the definition of facts and reality. You've stated your opinions, which are not facts or reality.
I think you should listen to the experts instead of Dr. Fauci and his minions.

Facts and reality can be determined using things like science and history.
Historically and scientifically it is easy to prove that "flattening the curve" causes the highest possible death toll because it prevents herd immunity, and that keeps the epidemic going for much longer, maybe forever.

Obviously herd immunity ended all epidemics before 1800, because there as nothing else.

...proof, right-wingers are simply immoral false-witness bearers regarding natural rights except in abortion threads?

Nonsense.
I am far left of everyone else here, being more liberal and progressive.
But clearly Fauci picked "flattening the curve" so that we could prevent the epidemic from going away before the vaccines could make any money.
He is the right wing, capitalist, profiteer.

A left wing person would have ended this epidemic last March with natural herd immunity.

When the pandemic was said to be growing, even before there was a vaccine, I was sure that if covid got into the homeless population it would look like London Black Plague. Nope. Never happened. Why not?

I think you should listen to the experts instead of Dr. Fauci and his minions.

Two well known rwnj conspiracy theory sites and an antivaxer blog.

Next.

It is heartbreaking to hear about all those people in America intentionally choosing not to take the pandemic vaccine! They are really letting down America besides the loss of life the other really terrible thing about the pandemic is how it is hurting the economy and the functioning of our society the longer this disease has a stranglehold over America the longer the nation will continue to incur major losses with businesses not being able to function properly even in some cases being permanently shuttered and individual Americans having the ability to make a living for themselves and their family being dramatically harmed! The stakes here for the country are enormous and the nation is now in a state where the significant numbers of Americans refusing to get vaccinated so the country can reach strong herd immunity and be done with the onerous restrictions like mask wearing associated with the pandemic provides the nation's authorities with the moral justification to take very aggressive steps to bring about people doing their civic duty and getting vaccinated unless they have a valid medical reason not to! The government should mandate that health insurance companies calculate the enormous medical costs on them brought about by enrollees and their family being admitted into the hospital with the Covid 19 disease and who were not vaccinated and mandate that the insurance companies pass this cost onto unvaccinated enrollees in the form of higher health insurance premiums; what is fair is fair if you're being recalcitrant in not getting the vaccine you can pay for the cost that this wrongful action of yours is causing society - hospital administrators are telling us that like ninety plus percent of the admissions with Covid 19 are from people that were not vaccinated. States should mandate that for children to be able to attend school they need to receive the Covid 19 vaccine unless they have a Doctor's note saying that they have a good medical basis for being excused from getting the vaccine (for the age group eligible for the vaccine), state's mandate the measles's vaccine and the polio vaccine state's do it because they don't want these diseases spreading in schools well they shouldn't want the Covid 19 spreading in schools either so they should take this reasonable step to stop the spread!

What really gets me sick to my stomach is all these right wing talk radio hosts and right wing cable news hosts condemning state and federal authorities for initiating and running programs where they send staff to people's individual homes advocating for the residents of the home to get their pandemic vaccine. These hosts paint these efforts as something out of the George Orwell novel "1984" about a dark futuristic world where the government does constant surveillance of their citizens when they label these efforts as "Big Brother is watching you" efforts; or these hosts try to tarnish these efforts as HIPAA violations, the law which mandates personal health information be kept private! These hosts and the producers of these programs and the authorities that control these media outlets are behaving like sleazy, selfish Americans who chase ratings at the expense of the well-being of the entire country, shame on you and if you keep it up I hope the stain on your reputation lasts a long time!
43% of the total Covid deaths now are from those who have been vaccinated doofus.

Forum List

Back