Time To Stop Using Kid Gloves With The Obstinate "No To The Vaccine" Crowd!

First, there was massive fraud. Second, Covid is a con for power and control, third Biden is senile and makes no decisions at all.
You're just making statements of your opinions. In each case, you can't prove the accusations or theories.

And if I don't agree with your opinions, I'm lying?

Wow, you really are gone. You no longer understand the difference between opinion and fact.

Yikes.

You're just making statements of your opinions. In each case, you can't prove the accusations or theories.

And if I don't agree with your opinions, I'm lying?

Wow, you really are gone. You no longer understand the difference between opinion and fact.

Yikes.
Your facts have nothing behind them but manipulated numbers and the word of lying media and politicians behind them. What the powers that be say something it is not questioned it is presented as fact. They and you have been caught in lie after lie.

As far as opinions, my opinion of anyone as anti-American as you is spot on. You repeat lies, have limited, severely limited, intelligence and lack any originality like any run of the mill hack.

Your facts have nothing behind them but manipulated numbers and the word of lying media and politicians behind them. What the powers that be say something it is not questioned it is presented as fact. They and you have been caught in lie after lie.

As far as opinions, my opinion of anyone as anti-American as you is spot on. You repeat lies, have limited, severely limited, intelligence and lack any originality like any run of the mill hack.
I know. You're just too smart and spot on and honest for me.

Stipulated.

Last edited:
And here we go again. You must have many examples, to say that.

Go ahead. Line 'em up.

:popcorn:

It is wrong to bring in Trump because he is on your side and endorses the risky mRNA vaccines.
It is wrong to claim you know the numbers as to risk, since we won't likely know the harm caused by mRNA vaccines for decades.
It is wrong to claim vaccines are the only way out of this pandemic, since recover immunity also could have ended it last March.
It is wrong for anyone to claim they know the mRNA vaccines are safe since they are not yet even FDA approved.

It is heartbreaking to hear about all those people in America intentionally choosing not to take the pandemic vaccine! They are really letting down America besides the loss of life the other really terrible thing about the pandemic is how it is hurting the economy and the functioning of our society the longer this disease has a stranglehold over America the longer the nation will continue to incur major losses with businesses not being able to function properly even in some cases being permanently shuttered and individual Americans having the ability to make a living for themselves and their family being dramatically harmed! The stakes here for the country are enormous and the nation is now in a state where the significant numbers of Americans refusing to get vaccinated so the country can reach strong herd immunity and be done with the onerous restrictions like mask wearing associated with the pandemic provides the nation's authorities with the moral justification to take very aggressive steps to bring about people doing their civic duty and getting vaccinated unless they have a valid medical reason not to! The government should mandate that health insurance companies calculate the enormous medical costs on them brought about by enrollees and their family being admitted into the hospital with the Covid 19 disease and who were not vaccinated and mandate that the insurance companies pass this cost onto unvaccinated enrollees in the form of higher health insurance premiums; what is fair is fair if you're being recalcitrant in not getting the vaccine you can pay for the cost that this wrongful action of yours is causing society - hospital administrators are telling us that like ninety plus percent of the admissions with Covid 19 are from people that were not vaccinated. States should mandate that for children to be able to attend school they need to receive the Covid 19 vaccine unless they have a Doctor's note saying that they have a good medical basis for being excused from getting the vaccine (for the age group eligible for the vaccine), state's mandate the measles's vaccine and the polio vaccine state's do it because they don't want these diseases spreading in schools well they shouldn't want the Covid 19 spreading in schools either so they should take this reasonable step to stop the spread!

What really gets me sick to my stomach is all these right wing talk radio hosts and right wing cable news hosts condemning state and federal authorities for initiating and running programs where they send staff to people's individual homes advocating for the residents of the home to get their pandemic vaccine. These hosts paint these efforts as something out of the George Orwell novel "1984" about a dark futuristic world where the government does constant surveillance of their citizens when they label these efforts as "Big Brother is watching you" efforts; or these hosts try to tarnish these efforts as HIPAA violations, the law which mandates personal health information be kept private! These hosts and the producers of these programs and the authorities that control these media outlets are behaving like sleazy, selfish Americans who chase ratings at the expense of the well-being of the entire country, shame on you and if you keep it up I hope the stain on your reputation lasts a long time!
My body, my choice, right? Can't have it both ways.

The alternate universe media and Trump are driving this. This is how powerful and destructive an ideology can be - they're willing to jeopardize and damage public health just to protect their sacred anti-government, anti-science narrative.

I wish I knew what fixes this. The obvious answer is that these voices stop what they're doing, but that's not going to happen. This is too lucrative for them, in terms of both money and celebrity.

The govt never lies to us. They brought us the tuskegee airmen experiment, vietnam, iraq, obamacare, endless qe, wars, social engineering, massive debt, and now a dangerous injection that hasn't been through the necessary 8-12 year clinical trials. For mac, it's all about orange man bad but in reality, both parties have screwed this country into oblivion. But, let's all play brain dead and forget their past transgresssions? Uh....................no thanks.

Obvious lies.
The mRNA vaccine immediate death toll is already over 6,000, but could be infinite. We have no way of knowing that the long term death total for these fake vaccines the FDA refuses to approve.
The fact you would insist on forcing people to take risky medical procedures that are not FDA approved, tells a lot about you.
There is no reason why they could not have made a traditional vaccine, and in fact I believe the AstraZeneca vaccine is traditional. There is no reason to experiment on the human race with GMO techniques.

AstraZeneca vaccine isn't approved for use in foot dragging USA.

Rigby5

Why are you so obsessed? The numbers of the sick and dead are those who have not been vaccinated, mostly because arm chair jerks like you scare them.

The govt never lies to us. They brought us the tuskegee airmen experiment, vietnam, iraq, obamacare, endless qe, wars, social engineering, massive debt, and now a dangerous injection that hasn't been through the necessary 8-12 year clinical trials. For mac, it's all about orange man bad but in reality, both parties have screwed this country into oblivion. But, let's all play brain dead and forget their past transgresssions? Uh....................no thanks.
Why don't you leave my country, name whatever nation state you believe is better than the US.

AstraZeneca vaccine isn't approved for use in foot dragging USA.

None of the covid vaccines are approved in the US, but only authorized for emergency over ride of normal restrictions.
But at least the AstraZeneca is a more traditional vaccine, so I would trust it a lot more.

Rigby5

Why are you so obsessed? The numbers of the sick and dead are those who have not been vaccinated, mostly because arm chair jerks like you scare them.

First of all, almost ALL the sick and dead are due to the "flattening of the curve" in order to support the vaccines.
If we had gone with herd immunity last March, then fewer than 60,000 would have died because it would have been ended in 2 weeks.
So essentially it was the vaccines that were the reason so many died.

Second is that you don't know how many the vaccines will kill eventually. We know vaccines increase autism, allergic reactions, etc., and these are the most risky vaccines ever imagined. They are not natural, but instead GMO constructs we have no way of knowing what they will do.

Huh, tell that to the first responders, the medical people and the family which pays for the funerals. You really are stupid.

When the military sent the hospital ship to NYC, no one used it.
There is no medical emergency.
It is all fake hype.
Talk to someone who actually works in a hospital, and they will tell you its half empty compared to normal.

Jo Nova

Israel data: Vaccines only 16% effective after 6 months but still prevent 86% hospitalization​

July 23, 2021

Excerpt:

Good and bad news about long term vaccine effectiveness is coming out of Israel. Protection from catching Covid plummets after a few months. Only 1 in 6 people who were vaccinated against Covid in January still have enough protection left to stop themselves catching and spreading Covid. The good news is that five out of six still have good protection against hospitalization and severe disease.

Thanks to David Archibald who says “The coronavirus vaccines are an immunological Potemkin village”

The Israeli data above is what sent the markets sliding on Monday. Ouch!

LINK

======

Read the rest of the article that is showing the "vaccines" used are short term effective, can generate a permanent booster shot routine to take place of the natural immunity system, this could hurt us very much down the road.

Jo Nova
July 23, 2021 at 10:18 pm
Mareks disease means we shouldnt use leaky vaccines as our one and only primary defence. We should use use antivirals and develop vaccines that don’t leak. If we use leaky vaccines we should combine them with antivirals.

But here’s the thing, if we use antivirals to treat covid then there is no emergency which means experimental vaccines lose their approval because there is an alternative.

It’s too early in this pandemic to push vaccines when new mutations are arriving rapidly. The disease will probably settle into something less deadly through natural mutation in something like 3 – 5 years. (As Spanish Flu did). BUT if we rely solely on leaky vaccines we are creating a selective pressure for variations that specifically neutralize our vaccines.

Regarding the need for ongoing infections, we have plenty of colds and bacteria. Should we have held back pennecillin for fear our immune systems wouldn’t be challenged? Obviously not — though we were too slow to realize that we need probiotics and good bacteria, but the net benefits were immense.

This is the era of antivirals, but profits are stopping the transformation.

LINK

First of all, almost ALL the sick and dead are due to the "flattening of the curve" in order to support the vaccines.
If we had gone with herd immunity last March, then fewer than 60,000 would have died because it would have been ended in 2 weeks.
So essentially it was the vaccines that were the reason so many died.

Second is that you don't know how many the vaccines will kill eventually. We know vaccines increase autism, allergic reactions, etc., and these are the most risky vaccines ever imagined. They are not natural, but instead GMO constructs we have no way of knowing what they will do.
Sophistry ^^^, both paragraphs.

Forum List

Back