Time to stop lying about Black Lives Matter

im2- "all blacks problems are caused by whites" lmao. so so sad, a lie and its amazing how much power we have over you. I never knew i was there to stick his penis in her vagina and make them drop out of school and make them join a gang, buy drugs and kill each other- wow- pretty amazing. Liberalism destroyed the black family be replacing daddy with welfare.

Pay real close attention to the words below.

"We work vigorously for freedom and justice for Black people and, by extension, all people."

blacklivesmatter.com/what-we-believe/

Enraged by the death of Trayvon Martin and the subsequent acquittal of his killer, George Zimmerman, and inspired by the 31-day takeover of the Florida State Capitol by POWER U and the Dream Defenders, we took to the streets.

Self defense is a bitch.

A year later, we set out together on the Black Lives Matter Freedom Ride to Ferguson, in search of justice for Mike Brown and all of those who have been torn apart by state-sanctioned violence and anti-Black racism. Forever changed, we returned home and began building the infrastructure for the Black Lives Matter Global Network, which, even in its infancy, has become a political home for many.

Swisher Sweets (and assaulting a cop) will kill you.
Zimmerman did not act in self defense, nor was Wilson assaulted.

According to Wilson and several witnesses deemed credible by the Obama / Holder Justice Department, Brown reached into the Tahoe’s open window, grabbed Wilson, and punched him. This narrative, the report says, is supported by bruising on Wilson’s jaw and samples of Brown’s DNA found on Wilson’s collar, shirt, and pants.

Brown grabbed the gun. Wilson told the grand jury that Brown said to him, “You are too much of a pussy to shoot me.” In the ensuing struggle, Wilson shot Brown in the hand. This sequence of events has factual support. Brown’s DNA was detected on the inside of the driver’s-side door, and soot from the gun’s muzzle was found in Brown’s wound, indicating that his hand was within inches of the weapon when it fired.

Pay real close attention to the words below.

"We work vigorously for freedom and justice for Black people and, by extension, all people."

blacklivesmatter.com/what-we-believe/
I won't believe that until BLM protest Dallas Police killing Tony Timpa
It doesn't matter what you won't believe.
You are very mistaken. You can't act racist while pointing finger claiming others are racist.
No, I'm not mistaken. What I am is tired of a certain segment of the white community that whines about black racism when blacks advocate on matters that affect us. You talk about Timpa, well if I act like the whites here, I discount this murder because Timpa was coked up at the time of his death. I then go on to justify the murder because Timpa was a drug addict. Then I go looking to see if he ever got busted and claim he was a criminal so the police had a right to kill him.

Timpa was murdered 4 years ago. Why didn't whites in Dallas protest his murder? I believe BLM members in Dallas did hold a protest in July of 2016. Why is it that some whites try making everything about them?
:link: "I believe BLM members in Dallas did hold a protest in July of 2016." :link:
Look it up. They did it in July. It was the day they got blamed for the actions of an non associated lone wolf who killed several police officers.

That had nothing to do with Timpa or Whites being killed by police!

BLM only cares about Blacks!

I see things objectively unlike you BLM racist.

Eric Garner, Tony Timpa, John Crawford III & George Floyd were needlessly killed by police.

However Michael Brown, Sandra Bland, Rayshard Brooks were to dangerous or did it to themselves.

~30% of Blacks are good people. ~70% of Whites are good people. You should be more concerned with improving your fellow blacks than trying to tear down whites. We are all not to blame for all those problem blacks. Most of us try to help blacks, but you all refuse to help yourself choosing the easy route of Blame the White Man.
They protested police killings. Timpa was killed by police. So they did protest his killing. You're a liar. And a racist. You tell me that 30 percent of blacks are good but 70 percent of whites are. None of the blacks you named were dangerous. I think you need to be concerned with eliminating your racism. The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. Seeing that you're a dumb ass, I will again say, the root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. Not all white people, only the white people that are racists. Like yourself. This was proven by a presidential commission. So the best way you can help blacks is to rid yourself of your racism.
Having an opinion does not make someone racist. I don’t believe the percentages of good people are unequal. If I tell you the majority of violent street crimes are not committed by whites, that is not racism, I see the news, I can read statistics.

Forum List

Back