Time to praise these tea party guys

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
May 10, 2007
  • Banned
Now THAT is being a good American.

I praise them for their fairness

If you don't like the rule of law, then get out of here. Its not like America prides itself on transparency and freedom of the press.

I think Singapore does that shit or something.

If you don't like the rule of law, then get out of here. Its not like America prides itself on transparency and freedom of the press.

How is it rule of the land when you can't bring phones/camera's into a PUBLIC Meeting? When did that become the "law"

• Banned
These two Tea Party guys gave this Rep some big time shit for this.

They deserve praise.

• Banned
Tea Party activists Eric Odom and Judson Phillips should be praised by everyone here.

I may not agree with many of their postions but they acted like first class Americans in this case

• Banned
You would think me praising tea party guys would garner a little more response than this

You would think me praising tea party guys would garner a little more response than this

attention_whore4.jpg

How is it rule of the land when you can't bring phones/camera's into a PUBLIC Meeting? When did that become the "law"

It became law in 1776. Our Founding Fathers didn't want cell phones in their meeting. That shit is distractive.

So does the right agree with me that these tea party leaders should be praised for their adherance to American ideals?

I will take that of an indication you are angry at these tea party guys for acting like real Americans

Willow just refuses my every invitation to comment on this thread.

Is she affraid her head will spin?

How is praising these tea party guys for acting like real Americans spin?

Forum List

Back