Time to play the game warmongering dick.........tator.

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
So if you could invade and take over a country, which one would it be and why?

Also, how would you do it?

Personally, I would take Greenland. There are very few people on it, Denmark owns it....pfft :auiqs.jpg:.....and it has natural borders that disallow easy visiting.

Add to the fact that global warming will soon make this a desirable location, while currently being an icy living hell, and it's a no brainer.

To take the country over, I just head over to the two people living there currently and tell them I am declaring myself President by Executive Order from the Pope

Do you think they will buy it?

Personally, I would take Greenland. There are very few people on it, Denmark owns it....pfft :auiqs.jpg:.....and it has natural borders that disallow easy visiting.

Add to the fact that global warming will soon make this a desirable location, while currently being an icy living hell, and it's a no brainer.

To take the country over, I just head over to the two people living there currently and tell them I am declaring myself President by Executive Order from the Pope

I think i would like to invade Sweden. I mean just look at those eyes.

1645836688123.png

I would have us invade England and finally get revenge for the Revolutionary War, the War of 1812, being tricked into establishing the Federal Reserve, the Council on Foreign Relations, being tricked into setting up the U.N., being tricked into getting involved in Britain squabbles with the Soviet Union, for being pulled into supporting her financially and materially during WWI, and then being tricked into that war, and then being tricked into WWII in Europe.

. . . maybe WWII in the pacific might still be a go, I don't know, but we would still crush England and free Ireland, Scotland, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand.

If throwing every person of Royal Blood in prison for their natural lives doesn't work. . . we may have to execute them all. :death:

Mexico

That way I can legally deport the entirety of the American left and import hard working conservative Mexicans to replace them.

I would have us invade England and finally get revenge for the Revolutionary War, the War of 1812, being tricked into establishing the Federal Reserve, the Council on Foreign Relations, being tricked into setting up the U.N., being tricked into getting involved in Britain squabbles with the Soviet Union, for being pulled into supporting her financially and materially during WWI, and then being tricked into that war, and then being tricked into WWII in Europe.

. . . maybe WWII in the pacific might still be a go, I don't know, but we would still crush England and free Ireland, Scotland, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand.

If throwing every person of Royal Blood in prison for their natural lives doesn't work. . . we may have to execute them all. :death:
This. Rothchilds have been running Britain for a long time.

Forum List

Back