Time to Occupy?

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
The Occupy movement was well respected by the Media, is it an appropriate vehicle to protest against Bidenism?

A permanent tent city across from the Wilmington Biden Bunker and the WH could be effective in raising awareness. particularly as the Left is seeking to impoverish and take away the livelihoods of dissidents, this would put in front and center where it would be respected .

porta-potty-stand-alone-unit-blue.jpg

Won't do any good.
What hasn't really sunk in for most real Americans is that this was a Coup in the making for over 100 years.
We are no longer a Republic. As of yesterday (actually Nov 3rd) we are an evolving Marxist nation.
Those who have grabbed power are not going to relinquish it.
Rights will be revoked regularly from here on out.
First....they have to get all the guns. That's next.

Last edited:
The Occupy movement was well respected by the Media, is it an appropriate vehicle to protest against Bidenism?

A permanent tent city across from the Wilmington Biden Bunker and the WH could be effective in raising awareness. particularly as the Left is seeking to impoverish and take away the livelihoods of dissidents, this would put in front and center where it would be respected .

Conservatives have responsibilities so Occupy is hard when you have a job and a family and a house and vehicles and kids.

I can Occupy for almost 3 hours Saturday afternoon based on my schedule?

Conservatives have responsibilities so Occupy is hard when you have a job and a family and a house and vehicles and kids.

That's great if you can spare 3 hours to come down and crap on Saturday afternoon.

Won't do any good.
What hasn't really sunk in for most real Americans is that this was a Coup in the making for over 100 years.
We are no longer a Republic. As of yesterday (actually Nov 3rd) we are an evolving Marxist nation.
:auiqs.jpg:

That's great if you can spare 3 hours to come down and crap on Saturday afternoon.

Do I have to wear a pussy hat?

Another Hooverville. Great, that's just what we need.

The Army moved out the last Hooverville, in I think it was 1933.

No. But if you wore a dick hat, it would be much appreciated.

More inane equine excrement from the Polish Pin Head. What the fuck are you talking about. The artical that you posted is about income inequality and how money influences politics. Two things that have gotten worse with Trump and which are a threat to the stability of the Republic. Oligarchies ultimatly fail, egalitarianism and equality has longivity

The "Left is seeking to impoverish and take away the livelihoods of dissidents?" Realy? Where exactly are you getting that moronic crap from. ? Spell it out or shut up and stop spreading this bullshit. Try posting something that is actually abour Biden if you want to trash him

Last edited:

When everyone's livelyhood is taken away, by the government and those must rely on the pittance of allowance the government is going to dole out, will you change your mind if you have more free time , involuntarily on your hands? Look at NYC where people have been put on notice that they cant work, until shithead Cujo tells them to get back to work....

More inane equine excrement from the Polish Pin Head. What the fuck are you talking about. The artical that you posted is about income inequality and how money influences politics. Two things that have gotten worse with Trump and which are a threat to the stability of the Republic. Oligarchies ultimatly fail, egalitarianism and equality has longivity

The "Left is seeking to impoverish and take away the livelihoods of dissidents?" Realy? Where exactly are you getting that moronic crap from. ? Spell it out or shut up and stop spreading this bullshit. Try posting something that is actually abour Biden if you want to trash him

My idea is to protest the inequality between the libs and the Americans as far as media coverage and in social media. Just like the pro-Obama folks organized "Occupy".

If the libs got sufficiently annoyed by people crapping on the streets in their cities in front the WH, they might offer conservatives a seat at the table and be willing to negotiate on the issues.

You haven't heard about people getting actually FIRED from their jobs for protesting against Sleepy Joe this week in Washington? Biden hasn't stood up for the people , not yet. Occupy would give the people a chance to crap in the great outdoors and desecrate on liberal statues. Protesting against the FDR Memorial might be a good idea, get it chucked into the Potomac.

Won't do any good.
:auiqs.jpg:

Not to worry.....gay people are going to pay dearly.
C-ya!
Wouldn't wanna Be Ya !!

Last edited:

My idea is to protest the inequality between the libs and the Americans as far as media coverage and in social media. Just like the pro-Obama folks organized "Occupy".

If the libs got sufficiently annoyed by people crapping on the streets in their cities in front the WH, they might offer conservatives a seat at the table and be willing to negotiate on the issues.
We "Libs" are more American and more patriotic than you people ever could be. We want this contry to be the best place for ALL people, not just the white, wealthy, christian, cisgender, and straight people. Can you say the same?

Bid will most assurently offer conservative a seat at the table. He has a long history of working with people accross the entire political spectrum so give it a fucking rest already. And stop shitting in the street.

We've already occupied that vast empty space between the ears of just about every liberal in America. It's dank and dusty in there and full of mice and spiders.

But I'm having fun rummaging around inside their heads and spray-painting obscenities on the insides of their craniums.

We "Libs" are more American and more patriotic than you people ever could be. We want this contry to be the best place for ALL people, not just the white, wealthy, christian, cisgender, and straight people. Can you say the same?

Bid will most assurently offer conservative a seat at the table. He has a long history of working with people accross the entire political spectrum so give it a fucking rest already. And stop shitting in the street.

And Yet....look at the misery and suffering you gave everyone in Venezuela.

I'm not "reaching across the aisle" to any fecophile.

No, you were born with one.

Forum List

Back