The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
No more Mr. Nice guy. If the President cannot get Congress to fund infrastructure projects like a border wall, then no need for him to go along just to get along.

Dust off the VETO.

Rod said he heard that the republicans just got together and did it???

No more Mr. Nice guy. If the President cannot get Congress to fund infrastructure projects like a border wall, then no need for him to go along just to get along.

Dust off the VETO.

Now the wall is an infrastructure project?

Damn boy, you didn’t just move the goal post, you moved from football to baseball!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Dust off the VETO.

Now the wall is an infrastructure project?

Damn boy, you didn’t just move the goal post, you moved from football to baseball!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
The Wall is a Structure, Correct?

The Wall is built inside of The Sovereign Border of The US, Correct?

People will get paid to build the wall and it will create jobs.

Infra, Structure.

Jobs.

Libtards. Making Dummies look smart since Andrew Jackson wore his KKK hood.

Dust off the VETO.
Lol, the wall is not an infrastructure project, it's a boondoggle.

Rod said he heard that the republicans just got together and did it???
Still has to get passed in The Senate. Appears to need 60 votes according to Senate Rules. Not entirely sure about that.
Republicans can change that rule anytime they want.

Yup. And the stable genius is asking them to do just that...so he can get funding for BORDER SECURITY which will never be spent
on a BIG BEAUTIFUL WALL.

Dust off the VETO.
Lol, the wall is not an infrastructure project, it's a boondoggle.

Throwing money at illegals from our Social Services Safety Net is a Boondoggle. Building a WALL creates jobs and saves The Taxpayers money.

Its far better than giving a bunch of Bad Hombres Granny's Social Security Check.

Kicking-Grandma2-ROH.jpg

Republican controlled congress sends the Republican President an appropriations bill which he vetos causing a partial government shutdown, at which point the President will of course...... blame the shutdown on the Democrats.

Sounds like the makings of a GREAT Children's Book.

So you are suggesting using the veto against any other legislation because you are pissed the wall funding didn't pass?
YEP! Wall funding or VETO it all. The Veto is the next step if The Senate doesn't approve funding for The Wall.

So, regardless of whether you legislation is good or is needed, yuo want it veto'd because you are pissed about the wall?

Sounds like what got us as fucked as we are.

So you are suggesting using the veto against any other legislation because you are pissed the wall funding didn't pass?
YEP! Wall funding or VETO it all. The Veto is the next step if The Senate doesn't approve funding for The Wall.

So, regardless of whether you legislation is good or is needed, yuo want it veto'd because you are pissed about the wall?

I'm not pissed at all. And in reality, there is NO NEW LEGISLATION NEEDED.

What we need is funding for common sense projects.

The American People want The Border Wall. We don't want Illegal Aliens here. We don't want our daughters and sisters kidnapped and sold in to sexual slavery, have Heroin shot in their veins and have them die in a South American or Middle Eastern Brothel. We don't want Mexican Meth and Afghani Heroin, or Asian Fentanyl in this country. We don't want Islamic Radicals allying with Mexican Drug Cartels or Terrorists coming across the border. We don't want illegal aliens draining our Social Services funds so we can't help retirees who have paid in to the system.

We don't want you here either, but you are too damn lazy to pack up your things and move to Canada.

48387128_538384576627957_3267576050388828160_n.jpg

Dust off the VETO.
Ya, still will not be much of a need for veto cannon. The senate will make sure Trump does not need to use it much for at least two years.

I'm not pissed at all. And in reality, there is NO NEW LEGISLATION NEEDED.

What we need is funding for common sense projects.

The American People want The Border Wall. We don't want Illegal Aliens here. We don't want our daughters and sisters kidnapped and sold in to sexual slavery, have Heroin shot in their veins and have them die in a South American or Middle Eastern Brothel. We don't want Mexican Meth and Afghani Heroin, or Asian Fentanyl in this country. We don't want Islamic Radicals allying with Mexican Drug Cartels or Terrorists coming across the border. We don't want illegal aliens draining our Social Services funds so we can't help retirees who have paid in to the system.

We don't want you here either, but you are too damn lazy to pack up your things and move to Canada.

48387128_538384576627957_3267576050388828160_n.jpg

First of all, you need to work on your reading comprehension. I never said, one way of the other, whether I want the wall. You assumed I don't because I questioned the sanity of vetoing good legislation out of spite.

As for moving to Canada, the answer is not only 'No' but 'Hell NO!'. I am an American citizen. I ain't going a damn place.

The wall is the best ROI project out there Bar None!

Yep...

Really
Overpriced
Ignorance

The only better ROI we could get is if we built a moat to go along with it.
Return on Investment.

Illegals cost the taxpayer s $155 Billion.

We are asking for just $5 Billion to stop the hemorrhage of our Social Safety Net.

48241587_1986985971350109_1936851906274000896_n.jpg

Forum List

Back