Time to legaluze

Pot. Regulate and tax and watch how it just brings in billions and billions. Liberty and freedom. There is no moral,bethical, or religious argument against it.
What are you smoking? Oh wait. Sure it worked out great in Oregon and Washington who have now moved on to make possession and use of meth and heroin legal. Sure this has resulted in a massive increase in crime and people dying and downtowns falling into dangerous shooting galleries but other than the destruction it's going well. #sarcasm
Weed is a gateway to paradise, nothing more.
Evidence says you are wrong.
My personal experience says I’m right.
Your personal experience is statistically meaningless.
Statistics are meaningless.
:cuckoo:

Pot. Regulate and tax and watch how it just brings in billions and billions. Liberty and freedom. There is no moral,bethical, or religious argument against it.
But what about the Negro jazz musicians who get all hopped up on that stuff and go out and rape white woman?
Your are an idiot. Thanks for proving how stupid you are.
Check out Mr. Serious here!

I'll bet you watched Reefer Madness as a documentary didn't you?

Cigarettes bring in billions but laws enacted in the last couple of years all but put smokers in jail if they could afford a pack. You almost gotta laugh that the pot head coalition wants to legalize the sale of a product that is more dangerous than tobacco and they have convinced themselves, I'm not kidding, that smoking marijuana is good for you. True pot heads can get the stuff and smoke it until their brains come out their ears but that's not what they want. They want to make a buck on the street corner selling it to our kids without the inconvenience of looking over their shoulder.

But what about the Negro jazz musicians who get all hopped up on that stuff and go out and rape white woman?

Never saw it, I'm all for marijuana being legal, I find your stereotyping disgusting and if meant as humor, you are in very poor taste.

Your poor spelling leads me to believe you are doing more than just pot. If you want to inhale smoke into your lungs, I'm good with that, I do think they should hike your medical insurance rates.

edibles, although a different kinda 'high' - would fix that.

he needs one of these:

0661b79dcb2bebea6ff32d9d5ccb2074.jpg

Your poor spelling leads me to believe you are doing more than just pot. If you want to inhale smoke into your lungs, I'm good with that, I do think they should hike your medical insurance rates.

edibles, although a different kinda 'high' - would fix that.
If that is what floats your boat then do it.

Connecticut Gov. Lamont signs marijuana bill; possession will be legal on July 1, retail sales could begin by the end of 2022

By Daniela Altimari and Russell Blair
Hartford Courant |
Jun 22, 2021 at 4:01 PM

Gov. Ned Lamont signed a bill legalizing the use, sale and cultivation of marijuana for recreational use Tuesday, calling the measure “a model for the rest of the nation.”

Marijuana possession becomes legal in Connecticut on July 1. Here’s what you need to know about the new law. »

The bill signing at the Capitol culminates a yearslong push by advocates for legalization. The state decriminalized the possession of small amounts of marijuana more than a decade ago and in 2012, it established a medical marijuana program.

With Lamont’s signature, Connecticut became the 19th state to legalize cannabis.

Connecticut Gov. Lamont signs marijuana bill; possession will be legal on July 1, retail sales could begin by the end of 2022

:woohoo:

New reality show, called Growing Belushi, it is about Jim Belushi and his marijuana farm in southern Oregon. It combines a lot of Belushi humor and his working to sell high quality marijuana.

Forum List

Back