Time To Kill Putin? Putin Caught Red Handed Hacking USA

MrFritz

Sep 2, 2016
Will the CIA take out Putin, Trump, Comey, Tillerson and some other treasonous threats to the US? Trump encouraged Putin to hack the US. I think he's toast.

The US or one of it's allies killed Hugo Chavez and Kim Il Jung. They both died of cancer. I think that is how Putin is going to go or his plane will crash. I think the CIA with make Trump's death look like natural causes as well. He will have a massive heart attack probably on Airforce One or in Trump Tower.

Muslims may take out Putin. We could blind Russia's air defense and the "Muslims" could do a 911 on him as a cover for the sniper round. I think the Brits will orchestrate it. The Muslims will admit to it and the West will talk tough but in secret thank the Muslims for their cooperation. Putin is really pissing off the Muslims.

The message to Russia will be, "Don't mess with the US of A".

Putin Was Involved In Russia's Hack - CBSN Live Video - CBS News

PUTIN CAUGHT RED HANDED

Ever the master spy, Russian President Vladimir Putin, a former KGB colonel, was personally involved in the hacking of the Democratic National Committee and efforts to interfere in the American elections, U.S. and foreign intelligence officials tell ABC News.

A spokesperson for Putin today called the reports “funny nonsense” but American intelligence agencies are failing to see any humor in the bold Russian cyber-attacks and the apparent role of the Russian president.

People in the intelligence community directly involved in uncovering and tracking the Russian hack say a new flow of information has directly connected Putin to what began as a lower-level effort by the Russian military to infiltrate the computers of both Republican and Democratic figures.

Once the hackers were successful in breaching the DNC’s systems, Putin became more directly involved with the effort, they say.

Russian officials have consistently denied any hacking activities around the U.S. election.

In October, the U.S. Intelligence Community said it “is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from US persons and institutions.”

At the time, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence and the Department of Homeland Security said that “based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, that only Russia's senior-most officials could have authorized these activities.”

The appearance of documents from the DNC on WikiLeaks in July kicked off a period of seemingly endless negative news stories, embarrassed the Hillary Clinton campaign and led to the resignation of DNC chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

Five months later, the hack continues to dominate headlines.

Since winning the election, President-elect Donald Trump has repeatedly questioned the intelligence community’s conclusions that the Russians were behind the election hacking.

Last weekend, acrimony between Trump and the intelligence agencies that he’ll soon control reached a boiling point, with the two sides engaging in a war of words over the details of Russia’s cyber activities that played out in national newspapers and television programs.

More: Trump Engages CIA in War of Words Over Russian Election Hacking
Meanwhile, President Barack Obama has ordered a full review of hacks, which the White House has said will be completed and presented to congress before the inauguration on Jan.20.

And while sources say a number of retaliatory actions have been recommended – including going after secret bank accounts believed to belong to Putin – no responding action has taken place.

$25 says the far Left will be butthurt and screaming about how Trump stole the election for the entire next 4 years.

The biggest problem with the Russian hacking is the stench coming from the left wing desperation to steal an election. They are wrapping themselves in the very flag they love to burn and will save us from the Russians by stealing the election. They all should be tried for treason.

Who cares if the Russians or anybody else tried to influence the election? It's one thing if they hacked the election results, but EVERYBODY in the whole world tries to influence the election thru whatever means possible.

The real problem is the millions of American idiots that believed obvious fake news and other obvious lies. We liberals have the Onion and other satirical sources, but us liberals have the intelligence to tell a satire from reality, an obvious lie from the truth.

It's the fact that dumb ass wingnuts can't seem to distinguish the two that's the real problem.

Putin is a hacker living in his mom's basement ...

latest

Will the CIA take out Putin, Trump, Comey, Tillerson and some other treasonous threats to the US? Trump encouraged Putin to hack the US. I think he's toast.

The US or one of it's allies killed Hugo Chavez and Kim Il Jung. They both died of cancer. I think that is how Putin is going to go or his plane will crash. I think the CIA with make Trump's death look like natural causes as well. He will have a massive heart attack probably on Airforce One or in Trump Tower.

Muslims may take out Putin. We could blind Russia's air defense and the "Muslims" could do a 911 on him as a cover for the sniper round. I think the Brits will orchestrate it. The Muslims will admit to it and the West will talk tough but in secret thank the Muslims for their cooperation. Putin is really pissing off the Muslims.

PUTIN CAUGHT RED HANDED

Ever the master spy, Russian President Vladimir Putin, a former KGB colonel, was personally involved in the hacking of the Democratic National Committee and efforts to interfere in the American elections, U.S. and foreign intelligence officials tell ABC News.

A spokesperson for Putin today called the reports “funny nonsense” but American intelligence agencies are failing to see any humor in the bold Russian cyber-attacks and the apparent role of the Russian president.

People in the intelligence community directly involved in uncovering and tracking the Russian hack say a new flow of information has directly connected Putin to what began as a lower-level effort by the Russian military to infiltrate the computers of both Republican and Democratic figures.

Once the hackers were successful in breaching the DNC’s systems, Putin became more directly involved with the effort, they say.

Russian officials have consistently denied any hacking activities around the U.S. election.

In October, the U.S. Intelligence Community said it “is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from US persons and institutions.”

At the time, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence and the Department of Homeland Security said that “based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, that only Russia's senior-most officials could have authorized these activities.”

The appearance of documents from the DNC on WikiLeaks in July kicked off a period of seemingly endless negative news stories, embarrassed the Hillary Clinton campaign and led to the resignation of DNC chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

Since winning the election, President-elect Donald Trump has repeatedly questioned the intelligence community’s conclusions that the Russians were behind the election hacking.

Last weekend, acrimony between Trump and the intelligence agencies that he’ll soon control reached a boiling point, with the two sides engaging in a war of words over the details of Russia’s cyber activities that played out in national newspapers and television programs.

Meanwhile, President Barack Obama has ordered a full review of hacks, which the White House has said will be completed and presented to congress before the inauguration on Jan.20.

And while sources say a number of retaliatory actions have been recommended – including going after secret bank accounts believed to belong to Putin – no responding action has taken place.
Are you going to start crying?

Who cares if the Russians or anybody else tried to influence the election? It's one thing if they hacked the election results, but EVERYBODY in the whole world tries to influence the election thru whatever means possible.

The real problem is the millions of American idiots that believed obvious fake news and other obvious lies. We liberals have the Onion and other satirical sources, but us liberals have the intelligence to tell a satire from reality, an obvious lie from the truth.

It's the fact that dumb ass wingnuts can't seem to distinguish the two that's the real problem.
Do you actually believe that of the millions that voted for Trump are idiots?

This is the problem. "You."

You continue to keep insulting people and you now get to live with the results of your own ignorance and stupidity.

I got sick of hearing your moronic bullshit for years as a Democrat. I can assure you that it is the above childish rant that I changed my registration and am no longer a Democrat.

Living in Maryland, I live amongst your kind. And your kind are the stupidest that I have ever encountered.

Idiots. All.

Whining and bitching whenever you don't get your way.

Last edited:

PUTIN CAUGHT RED HANDED

The very definition of Fake News!

I think sending Putin a thank you card along with maybe a fruit basket or something would be much more appropriate for him saving the U.S.

PUTIN CAUGHT RED HANDED

Thank you, Uncle Vlad for defeating St. Hillary the Inevitable!

Do you actually believe that of the millions that voted for Trump are idiots?

This is the problem. "You."

You continue to keep insulting people and you now get to live with the results of your own ignorance and stupidity.

I got sick of hearing your moronic bullshit for years as a Democrat. I can assure you that it is the above childish rant that I changed my registration and am no longer a Democrat.

Living in Maryland, I live amongst your kind. And your kind are the stupidest that I have ever encountered.

Idiots. All.

Whining and bitching whenever you don't get your way.

I too live in Maryland and you're being way too kind.

PUTIN CAUGHT RED HANDED

57319638.jpg

PUTIN CAUGHT RED HANDED

When that plane crashes can his children be on it too?

New Topics

Forum List

Back