Left: Tanning is Racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Never underestimate the ability of the Left to find new lows in their quest for total insanity.

Never underestimate the ability of the Left to find new lows in their quest for total insanity.

You find the stupidest shit to get triggered about.

They didnt by chance mention all the black women celebrities who are bleaching their skin, did they?

I’m laughing at you Leftards, shitforbrains.

Why are you so triggered by a simple thread? Is it because we are making fun of your kooky democrat ideas?

Why are you so triggered by a simple thread? Is it because we are making fun of your kooky democrat ideas?
He doesn’t like being laughed at.

He doesn’t like being laughed at.
Youd think he would be used to it by now. :dunno:

I’m laughing at you Leftards, shitforbrains.
No, you aren't. You're shitting your pants daily, sometimes hourly, over the thought that white folks are gonna hafta treat minorities like human beings.

I'm triggered?

I think you're confused. Don't worry, it's common for conservitards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back