Time to hold police accountable

It's been few days since I asked, and I got couple of answers already, but thanks anyways. I also found that he has history of arrests in Texas, criminal trespassing, cocaine possession, armed robbery, and aggravated robbery with firearm... Of course, he was turning his life around, including drug use and passing counterfeit bills, but why would anyone pay attention to those tiny details.
If true, it is also mainly irrelevant. The law does not treat people differently based on their past. Nor can any officer know that during an arrest.

Meantime, what IS relevant is that Derek Chauvin had a LONG HISTORY of brutality.

Turds who don't even hold criminals accountable telling us how police should be held accountable?

Do I smell LEFTISTS?
Do so called "rightist" enjoy seeing police brutality and murder?

Those who are right enjoy seeing streets without crime.

Those who are not right enjoy the 3rd world feel.
Norm, you're talking like a total stupid shit now. Streets free of crime? What good is that if the streets are empty of crime because criminals walk free to kill those they don't like with impunity? Was that black man a THREAT to anyone's life? Was he a matter of kill or be killed? Watching that video was painful.

For you watching an episode of pokemon is painful, but what you don't realize is that no one cares about the cries about your feels.

Leftists crying about how criminals should be freed is tiring. The answer will always be a big astounding NO. If you resist arrest, you are in trouble.

I'd like to know what was the reason for his arrest?

He was suspected for passing a counterfeit $20 bill.

If so, I don't understand why he was resisting arrest. He would be out within an hour. So, either there is more to the story, or he was a retard.
He was reportedly acting strangely. With fentanyl and meth in his system along with his bad heart he was probably dying before he hit the sidewalk.

It's been few days since I asked, and I got couple of answers already, but thanks anyways. I also found that he has history of arrests in Texas, criminal trespassing, cocaine possession, armed robbery, and aggravated robbery with firearm...

Of course, he was turning his life around, including drug use and passing counterfeit bills, but why would anyone pay attention to those tiny details.
The shame if it is, he was likely dying whether or not the cop had stopped him. Now some poor cop is going to pay for something that wasn't even his fault.

The shame if it is, he was likely dying whether or not the cop had stopped him. Now some poor cop is going to pay for something that wasn't even his fault.

If?

OK, read this, you can find it yourself too.

1590726781262.jpg

If?

View attachment 344246
What I want to read is whether his check or bill or whatever it was that prompted someone to call the police in the first place, actually WAS even counterfeit or forged!

enjoy watching this type of brutality
Nobody "enjoys" watching brutality...We all hate when people ignore orders and die suicide by cop

"Nobody "enjoys" watching brutality...We all hate when people ignore orders and die suicide by cop "

so all of those cons saying "I LOVE to see cops killing my enemies" are actually sad?

Of course. I hate all brutality.

IF you want my ideal.... it would be that people obey the law, and never get arrested. There should be no murder, no rape, no abuse, and thus....... no need for police to ever get physical with any criminal.

Now I don't say I enjoy seeing police kill someone, but at the same time every dead criminal, is a benefit to society. That simply how it is. Am I happy about justice being carried out? Yes. Absolutely.

Now this officer was clearly in the wrong. But more generally, yes. Less criminals is better for all of us.
the cop aint the judge jury and executioner. the cop should be shot on main street and the ones watching doing nothing should be shot also. lets also not forget innocent before proven guilty. What was this guy guilty of?

Yes proper English, if you can.

No, the cop is not judge jury and executioner. Nor was he executing someone.

There is no indication that his goal was to kill that man.

No, if you shot him on the streets, that makes you the murderer. Now you are WORSE than he is.

And we'll kill you. We'll put your dumb butt in the electric chair and let fry you in horrible pain, until you are bacon.

When something happens you think is wrong, the proper course of actions is not to make yourself, more disgusting than the person you are complaining about.

lets also not forget innocent before proven guilty.

Yeah, the police officer is innocent until proven guilty too.
blah,blahblah. talk about triggered. you are hilarious.

blah,blahblah. Talk about not being able to speak English. Hilarious.
well lets see your dumb fucking ass wants to talk about intellegence, when you say we do not know his intent was to kill. well I guess stupid is your and his defence. It takes 33 pounds of pressure to break the trachea and cricoid it takes 45 pounds of presure. There is on average 0.661 square inches of surface area in the human knee. So lets take our fat ass 220 pound cop puting all his weight on his knee on top a mans kneck and creating 360 pounds of presure on an area that can only with stand 33 pounds and 46 pounds respectively and this cop does not know the end result and evidently neither do you. So you judging my intellgence is laughable. Thanks for playing dumb fuck.
Good thing NOTHING was broken.

If?

View attachment 344246
He was going to turn his life around by loading up on fentanyl and meth then trying to pass counterfeit 20 dollar bills.

I may have missed something----but just what has
the investigation "come up with" ? Was the money
really counterfeit. Did he MAKE IT? Does he have
a history of criminal behavior?

If?

View attachment 344246
He was going to turn his life around by loading up on fentanyl and meth then trying to pass counterfeit 20 dollar bills.

I may have missed something----but just what has
the investigation "come up with" ? Was the money
really counterfeit. Did he MAKE IT? Does he have
a history of criminal behavior?
He was trying to PASS the 20 which is illegal. Sadly the man has a long history of criminal behavior. He had just gotten out of prison in Texas for home invasion robbery. He had a job in a bar. Then the democrat lockdown hit, the bar closed. Back to criminal square one.

oh---in that case----since he was a large man----
IF he actually resisted arrest, then the officers had
a right to use whatever FORCE was necessary to
"contain" him. IMHO. The man should have
acquired "compliance" in jail. Of course, that
"necessary force"---is the buggaboo IMHO

Nobody "enjoys" watching brutality...We all hate when people ignore orders and die suicide by cop

"Nobody "enjoys" watching brutality...We all hate when people ignore orders and die suicide by cop "

so all of those cons saying "I LOVE to see cops killing my enemies" are actually sad?

IF you want my ideal.... it would be that people obey the law, and never get arrested. There should be no murder, no rape, no abuse, and thus....... no need for police to ever get physical with any criminal.

Now I don't say I enjoy seeing police kill someone, but at the same time every dead criminal, is a benefit to society. That simply how it is. Am I happy about justice being carried out? Yes. Absolutely.

Now this officer was clearly in the wrong. But more generally, yes. Less criminals is better for all of us.
the cop aint the judge jury and executioner. the cop should be shot on main street and the ones watching doing nothing should be shot also. lets also not forget innocent before proven guilty. What was this guy guilty of?
As a side fact, since 2015, there have been 44 similar cases where Minneapolis police have used a neck choke or the like to render people unconscious.
I see the jackasses Markle and WillPower "Disagrees" with my statement yet provides no evidence to support his opinion! Here are the facts.

Confirmed: Death by cop.

I saw video today that while Chauvin kneeled on Floyd's neck, two of the other officers held the middle of his body and legs down as well. Police experts have stated the video does not show an "arrest," but rather a punishment.
There is also video showing that he did not resist. So why was this guy put on the ground at all? What these idiots do not understand is that this can happen to you no matter what color you are. If we do not hold cops rsponsible for thier action they feel imbolden to do this to any one. If you are paying attention you realize you are not safe in police custody. Why you and I realize this and others do not, i just do not understand.

As a side fact, since 2015, there have been 44 similar cases where Minneapolis police have used a neck choke or the like to render people unconscious.
I see the jackasses Markle and WillPower "Disagrees" with my statement yet provides no evidence to support his opinion! Here are the facts.

I saw video today that while Chauvin kneeled on Floyd's neck, two of the other officers held the middle of his body and legs down as well. Police experts have stated the video does not show an "arrest," but rather a punishment.
There is also video showing that he did not resist. So why was this guy put on the ground at all? What these idiots do not understand is that this can happen to you no matter what color you are. If we do not hold cops rsponsible for thier action they feel imbolden to do this to any one. If you are paying attention you realize you are not safe in police custody. Why you and I realize this and others do not, i just do not understand.

He did resist the arrest, he did not come out of the car.

He also had drugs in his system.

The chances of getting hit by a lightning is far, far greater, than average person finding himself in this situation. In other words, the situation is as good as it is ever going to get. People always make mistakes and there will always be bad incompetent people. Fucking deal with it.

Yes proper English, if you can.

No, the cop is not judge jury and executioner. Nor was he executing someone.

There is no indication that his goal was to kill that man.

No, if you shot him on the streets, that makes you the murderer. Now you are WORSE than he is.

And we'll kill you. We'll put your dumb butt in the electric chair and let fry you in horrible pain, until you are bacon.

When something happens you think is wrong, the proper course of actions is not to make yourself, more disgusting than the person you are complaining about.

lets also not forget innocent before proven guilty.

Yeah, the police officer is innocent until proven guilty too.
blah,blahblah. talk about triggered. you are hilarious.

blah,blahblah. Talk about not being able to speak English. Hilarious.
well lets see your dumb fucking ass wants to talk about intellegence, when you say we do not know his intent was to kill. well I guess stupid is your and his defence. It takes 33 pounds of pressure to break the trachea and cricoid it takes 45 pounds of presure. There is on average 0.661 square inches of surface area in the human knee. So lets take our fat ass 220 pound cop puting all his weight on his knee on top a mans kneck and creating 360 pounds of presure on an area that can only with stand 33 pounds and 46 pounds respectively and this cop does not know the end result and evidently neither do you. So you judging my intellgence is laughable. Thanks for playing dumb fuck.
Good thing NOTHING was broken.
ya, great thing huh! Nothing broken just dead. Great out come for a cituation where the guy did not even resist, huh!

The chances of getting hit by a lightning is far, far greater, than average person finding himself in this situation. In other words, the situation is as good as it is ever going to get. People always make mistakes and there will always be bad incompetent people. Fucking deal with it.

ya we know norman you will always be on the side of a black person being dead. Even thought the video clearly shows him being walked in handcuffs and being sat down with no resistance wearing handcuffs.LOL your a dumb fuck whos opinion is flat worthless. one step from being put on ignore.

ya we know norman you will always be on the side of a black person being dead. Even thought the video clearly shows him being walked in handcuffs and being sat down with no resistance wearing handcuffs.LOL your a dumb fuck whos opinion is flat worthless. one step from being put on ignore.

I will always be on the side of the truth. I am not for the black criminal dying here. However, it is still true that you are far more likely to be struck down by lightning than going through this situation. If you are not a criminal the chance of this happening is basically zero.

Always important to put things into true, accurate perspective.

I will always be on the side of the truth. I am not for the black criminal dying here. However, it is still true that you are far more likely to be struck down by lightning than going through this situation. If you are not a criminal the chance of this happening is basically zero.

truth like hell. a man is dead over nothing and you are happy. dont give your shit it dont fly.

truth like hell. a man is dead over nothing and you are happy. dont give your shit it dont fly.

Every day people die over nothing. If you can't cope with it, perhaps it is time to get some rope add one more to that list... death by stupidity will certainly follow at some point with this reasoning ability of yours.

Every day people die over nothing. If you can't cope with it, perhaps it is time to get some rope add one more to that list... death by stupidity will certainly follow at some point with this reasoning ability of yours.

I cant handle it? Go put a rope around my neck?Ya, I would put a rope around your neck with glee. you go to ignore. I just do not give a shit what your worthless ass thinks. I shall free myself of your trash!

There is also video showing that he did not resist.
He did resist the arrest, he did not come out of the car. He also had drugs in his system.
He must not have resisted TOO much as he was already in handcuffs before they even took him to that side of the street! Being hand-cuffed and with four cops there, it is IMPOSSIBLE to explain much less justify why this guy wasn't simply in the back of the squad car!

I'm still waiting to hear if the alleged bill or check that started all of this, really WAS forged or counterfeit!

As to drugs in his system, that is irrelevant and impossible for the officers to know.

As an arresting officer, it may be impossible to tell whether a person not responding to you is simply being defiant, hard of hearing, deaf, retarded, drugged, scared, or confused. You can't simply assume they are all NFL players in top condition able to take a pounding and deserve punishment for being uncooperative.

There is also video showing that he did not resist.
He did resist the arrest, he did not come out of the car. He also had drugs in his system.
He must not have resisted TOO much as he was already in handcuffs before they even took him to that side of the street! Being hand-cuffed and with four cops there, it is IMPOSSIBLE to explain much less justify why this guy wasn't simply in the back of the squad car!

I'm still waiting to hear if the alleged bill or check that started all of this, really WAS forged or counterfeit!

As to drugs in his system, that is irrelevant and impossible for the officers to know.

As an arresting officer, it may be impossible to tell whether a person not responding to you is simply being defiant, hard of hearing, deaf, retarded, drugged, scared, or confused. You can't simply assume they are all NFL players in top condition able to take a pounding and deserve punishment for being uncooperative.

Not really... how did he end up from one side of the car to the other? Once we get all the clips everything can be explained.

Forum List

Back