Time to hold police accountable

My son, wouldn't mouth off to a police officer.
Haha, yes, parents often think their kids are angels. You're not the first.

So if your kid did mouth off to cop, you basically just said , hey, cool if they kill him.

Maybe think a little more before commenting.

I honestly think he'd be fine with it. He is THAT worshipful of authority, essentially considering ANYTHING that the police do to be acceptable because the police did it. It would be like a devout Catholic going against the Pope.

Well... go mouth off to an officer, and resist anything he does.

Go see how that works for you.

It's just hilarious to me, because here you are crying about what happens when people confront police, and then turn around and whine because good people don't do that, and nothing bad happens to them.

Left-winger "that guy grabbed at the police officers gun in Ferguson, and now he's dead! How terrible!"

Smart person "I don't grab at police officers guns, and I don't get shot"

Left-winger "You obey authority and that makes you stupid"

Smart person "but I'm not dead.... and those that follow your logic, are.... so apparently not so stupid?"

Dude, if you think your theory of living, is so brilliant... go live it out. Go attack an officer, and mouth off to him, and resist arrest. Send me the video. I'll enjoy what happens.

If you think your plan is a winner, practice what you preach, and make sure you video it. Maybe you can't learn anything, but I think children could learn a lot from the folly of others.

Turds who don't even hold criminals accountable telling us how police should be held accountable?

Do I smell LEFTISTS?
Do so called "rightist" enjoy seeing police brutality and murder?

Those who are right enjoy seeing streets without crime.

Those who are not right enjoy the 3rd world feel.
Norm, you're talking like a total stupid shit now. Streets free of crime? What good is that if the streets are empty of crime because criminals walk free to kill those they don't like with impunity? Was that black man a THREAT to anyone's life? Was he a matter of kill or be killed? Watching that video was painful.

For you watching an episode of pokemon is painful, but what you don't realize is that no one cares about the cries about your feels.

Leftists crying about how criminals should be freed is tiring. The answer will always be a big astounding NO. If you resist arrest, you are in trouble.
So now you're going to attack me as yet another sad deflection from the fact that this guy was choked to death with apparent indifference and total disregard for life?

I am not defending this policemen abuse of force, I find it rather disgusting and unnecessary, since guy was already cuffed.

However, according to report, he was not chocked to death, since he died in hospital, but you keep repeating it like it's true.
He was PRONOUNCED DEAD at the hospital. Get your facts straight.

Don't tell me that Washington Post is lying. Who could ever think of that?

View attachment 342308

Too bad the store video shows the guy never resisting arrest, the audio recorded him trying to cooperate, but good thing they held this "medically distressed" man down by the neck under full body weight until the ambulance could arrive.

ANOTHER fine operation by our "well-trained" police force.

Oh an evil person is trying to insult me! How.... pitaful.(sic)

So, anyone who doesn't suck off cops is "evil"? Yeah, sure, smoke another one.

I don't need evidence to say what is obvious.

If you rob me, and I call police, and then they beat the snot out of you for no reason.

Were the cops in the wrong? Yes.

Does that mean you were not a criminal that robbed me? No. You are still a criminal. You are still evil. You are still a blight on society.

Others doing wrong, doesn't mean you are innocent.

I don't evidence of that... that's a truth, whether you believe it or not.

Why is this so hard for you? I had people called parents, that taught me simple truths like "Two wrongs, doesn't make a right" Like, "other people being evil, doesn't mean you being evil is ok".

Did you not have such things as parents that taught you moral values?

In other words: no, you have not a single shred of evidence that the murder victim did ANYTHING wrong.

The rest of your post is a fairly-pathetic attempt to distract from the fact you realize that have nothing.

You better shoot me first. My entire family are all armed, I'm armed, my relatives are armed. Nearly 3/4ths of the family are all former military or police, or in my Father's case, both.

You better shoot first, and you better run. And don't miss either, since I'm not a bad shot myself. I haven't experienced it, but I have heard 9mm hurt when they hit.

That said, I'm a Christian. I know I'm going to Heaven to be with the Lord when I die. So by all means, make your shot count. I'm ready for Heaven.

You're a legend in your own mind, boy.

Oh an evil person is trying to insult me! How.... pitaful.(sic)

I don't need evidence to say what is obvious.

If you rob me, and I call police, and then they beat the snot out of you for no reason.

Were the cops in the wrong? Yes.

Does that mean you were not a criminal that robbed me? No. You are still a criminal. You are still evil. You are still a blight on society.

Others doing wrong, doesn't mean you are innocent.

I don't evidence of that... that's a truth, whether you believe it or not.

Why is this so hard for you? I had people called parents, that taught me simple truths like "Two wrongs, doesn't make a right" Like, "other people being evil, doesn't mean you being evil is ok".

Did you not have such things as parents that taught you moral values?

In other words: no, you have not a single shred of evidence that the murder victim did ANYTHING wrong.

The rest of your post is a fairly-pathetic attempt to distract from the fact you realize that have nothing.

You are what you are. Sad.

Right, so you are not smart enough to be in this discussion? Is that your point? Ok agreed.

You better shoot me first. My entire family are all armed, I'm armed, my relatives are armed. Nearly 3/4ths of the family are all former military or police, or in my Father's case, both.

You better shoot first, and you better run. And don't miss either, since I'm not a bad shot myself. I haven't experienced it, but I have heard 9mm hurt when they hit.

That said, I'm a Christian. I know I'm going to Heaven to be with the Lord when I die. So by all means, make your shot count. I'm ready for Heaven.

You're a legend in your own mind, boy.

Oooooooo "boy". Well you are not a legend in anyone's mind. Grow up.

enjoy watching this type of brutality
Nobody "enjoys" watching brutality...We all hate when people ignore orders and die suicide by cop

"Nobody "enjoys" watching brutality...We all hate when people ignore orders and die suicide by cop "

so all of those cons saying "I LOVE to see cops killing my enemies" are actually sad?

Of course. I hate all brutality.

IF you want my ideal.... it would be that people obey the law, and never get arrested. There should be no murder, no rape, no abuse, and thus....... no need for police to ever get physical with any criminal.

Now I don't say I enjoy seeing police kill someone, but at the same time every dead criminal, is a benefit to society. That simply how it is. Am I happy about justice being carried out? Yes. Absolutely.

Now this officer was clearly in the wrong. But more generally, yes. Less criminals is better for all of us.
the cop aint the judge jury and executioner. the cop should be shot on main street and the ones watching doing nothing should be shot also. lets also not forget innocent before proven guilty. What was this guy guilty of?

Nobody "enjoys" watching brutality...We all hate when people ignore orders and die suicide by cop

"Nobody "enjoys" watching brutality...We all hate when people ignore orders and die suicide by cop "

so all of those cons saying "I LOVE to see cops killing my enemies" are actually sad?

IF you want my ideal.... it would be that people obey the law, and never get arrested. There should be no murder, no rape, no abuse, and thus....... no need for police to ever get physical with any criminal.

Now I don't say I enjoy seeing police kill someone, but at the same time every dead criminal, is a benefit to society. That simply how it is. Am I happy about justice being carried out? Yes. Absolutely.

Now this officer was clearly in the wrong. But more generally, yes. Less criminals is better for all of us.
the cop aint the judge jury and executioner. the cop should be shot on main street and the ones watching doing nothing should be shot also. lets also not forget innocent before proven guilty. What was this guy guilty of?

That would probably happen if we live in democracy where mob rule, but since we live in a Republic, the cop will have fair trial by jury to decide his fate.

Yes proper English, if you can.

No, the cop is not judge jury and executioner. Nor was he executing someone.

There is no indication that his goal was to kill that man.

No, if you shot him on the streets, that makes you the murderer. Now you are WORSE than he is.

And we'll kill you. We'll put your dumb butt in the electric chair and let fry you in horrible pain, until you are bacon.

When something happens you think is wrong, the proper course of actions is not to make yourself, more disgusting than the person you are complaining about.

lets also not forget innocent before proven guilty.

Yeah, the police officer is innocent until proven guilty too.

No, if you shot him on the streets, that makes you the murderer. Now you are WORSE than he is.

And we'll kill you. We'll put your dumb butt in the electric chair and let fry you in horrible pain, until you are bacon.

When something happens you think is wrong, the proper course of actions is not to make yourself, more disgusting than the person you are complaining about.

blah,blahblah. talk about triggered. you are hilarious.

As a side fact, since 2015, there have been 44 similar cases where Minneapolis police have used a neck choke or the like to render people unconscious.

blah,blahblah. Talk about not being able to speak English. Hilarious.

well lets see your dumb fucking ass wants to talk about intellegence, when you say we do not know his intent was to kill. well I guess stupid is your and his defence. It takes 33 pounds of pressure to break the trachea and cricoid it takes 45 pounds of presure. There is on average 0.661 square inches of surface area in the human knee. So lets take our fat ass 220 pound cop puting all his weight on his knee on top a mans kneck and creating 360 pounds of presure on an area that can only with stand 33 pounds and 46 pounds respectively and this cop does not know the end result and evidently neither do you. So you judging my intellgence is laughable. Thanks for playing dumb fuck.

well lets see your dumb fucking ass wants to talk about intellegence, when you say we do not know his intent was to kill. well I guess stupid is your and his defence. It takes 33 pounds of pressure to break the trachea and cricoid it takes 45 pounds of presure. There is on average 0.661 square inches of surface area in the human knee. So lets take our fat ass 220 pound cop puting all his weight on his knee on top a mans kneck and creating 360 pounds of presure on an area that can only with stand 33 pounds and 46 pounds respectively and this cop does not know the end result and evidently neither do you. So you judging my intellgence is laughable. Thanks for playing dumb fuck.

when you say we do not know his intent was to kill.

You yourself just said, innocent until proven guilty. Prove it. If you can't... take your own advice and shut up.

It takes 33 pounds of pressure to break the trachea and cricoid it takes 45 pounds of presure.

Coroner office already said his trachea was not crushed. You yourself said, innocent until proven guilty.

So you judging my intellgence is laughable. Thanks for playing dumb fuck.

"intellgence" You can't even spell intelligence.

You yourself just said, innocent until proven guilty. Prove it. If you can't... take your own advice and shut up.

It takes 33 pounds of pressure to break the trachea and cricoid it takes 45 pounds of presure.

Coroner office already said his trachea was not crushed. You yourself said, innocent until proven guilty.

um, did the coroners report say he was dead? I think so. I believe it is common knowlege how delecate this area is and the fucking stupid cop put his weight on the mans kneck for over eight minutes. The next question is the cop did it. The only time cops are supposed to use force is when they are resisted and then they are to use apporpriate force. His own department said they did not train the use of this restaint. Why did he use this restraint when trained to do other wise except to cause pain and suffering? what ever dumb fuck, I have no intention of spell checking a blog not to make you happpy, nor to comply with your orders. Get over your idiot self you tell no one what to do. As far as judeg and jury ya, thats fine give them a fair trial and then shoot them in the streets for all to see.

ps. go fuck yourself bitch.

um, did the coroners report say he was dead? I think so. I believe it is common knowlege how delecate this area is and the fucking stupid cop put his weight on the mans kneck for over eight minutes. The next question is the cop did it. The only time cops are supposed to use force is when they are resisted and then they are to use apporpriate force. His own department said they did not train the use of this restaint. Why did he use this restraint when trained to do other wise except to cause pain and suffering? what ever dumb fuck, I have no intention of spell checking a blog not to make you happpy, nor to comply with your orders. Get over your idiot self you tell no one what to do. As far as judeg and jury ya, thats fine give them a fair trial and then shoot them in the streets for all to see.

You don't have to type like a civilized human being. That's your choice. But when you don't use proper capitalization, and punctuation, and misspell half the words in your post... knowlege, kneck, apporpriate, restaint, happpy, judeg, delecate, and on and on....

You are coming across like a neanderthal. Like I am talking to some guy, smashing stones together to get sparks.

Now, you don't have to be perfect. You don't. Everyone makes spelling errors now and then. But you are so bad, that trying to decrypt your primitive attempts at communication, is giving me a headache. Stupid talk, gives smart people, headaches.

Coroner office already said his trachea was not crushed.
That isn't up for debate. He didn't die with the police officer. He died at the hospital.

You need to accept that, lest your refusal to accept facts, fit perfectly with your inability to communicate properly.

The only time cops are supposed to use force is when they are resisted and then they are to use apporpriate force.

Yes, I agree completely. The officer was way out of line, and should be convicted of manslaughter. His inappropriate actions, resulted in the death of man.

Childish insults do not bother me. Neither does being insulted by someone that sounds like he's from the stone age.

As a side fact, since 2015, there have been 44 similar cases where Minneapolis police have used a neck choke or the like to render people unconscious.
I see the jackasses Markle and WillPower "Disagrees" with my statement yet provides no evidence to support his opinion! Here are the facts.

Confirmed: Death by cop.

I saw video today that while Chauvin kneeled on Floyd's neck, two of the other officers held the middle of his body and legs down as well. Police experts have stated the video does not show an "arrest," but rather a punishment.

Last edited:
Turds who don't even hold criminals accountable telling us how police should be held accountable?

Do I smell LEFTISTS?

Norm, you're talking like a total stupid shit now. Streets free of crime? What good is that if the streets are empty of crime because criminals walk free to kill those they don't like with impunity? Was that black man a THREAT to anyone's life? Was he a matter of kill or be killed? Watching that video was painful.

For you watching an episode of pokemon is painful, but what you don't realize is that no one cares about the cries about your feels.

Leftists crying about how criminals should be freed is tiring. The answer will always be a big astounding NO. If you resist arrest, you are in trouble.

I'd like to know what was the reason for his arrest?

He was suspected for passing a counterfeit $20 bill.

If so, I don't understand why he was resisting arrest. He would be out within an hour. So, either there is more to the story, or he was a retard.
He was reportedly acting strangely. With fentanyl and meth in his system along with his bad heart he was probably dying before he hit the sidewalk.

Do I smell LEFTISTS?

If so, I don't understand why he was resisting arrest. He would be out within an hour. So, either there is more to the story, or he was a retard.
He was reportedly acting strangely. With fentanyl and meth in his system along with his bad heart he was probably dying before he hit the sidewalk.
Sorry, no.

I guess by your way of thinking, if your grandmother was 90 and with a 90% blockage and they threw her down and sat on her face and she died, you'd figure she was probably dead before she hit the asphalt as well.

Do I smell LEFTISTS?

It's been few days since I asked, and I got couple of answers already, but thanks anyways. I also found that he has history of arrests in Texas, criminal trespassing, cocaine possession, armed robbery, and aggravated robbery with firearm...

Of course, he was turning his life around, including drug use and passing counterfeit bills, but why would anyone pay attention to those tiny details.

Forum List

Back