Time to hold police accountable

It’s time for the American people to hold police accountable for their actions. All four cops need to be charged with murder. This cop had his knee on a mans neck and choked him to death for no reason. The cop had his hands in his pockets the whole time. George Floyd repeatedly said that he couldn’t breathe, at one point even calling out to his mother for help. The only way this will stop is if we all stand together and demand more from our law enforcement officers. Too many people are being killed over petty crimes. The man was charged with forgery. He did not deserve to die.

We have been holding police accountable for a long time. The list of officers that were either fired, or jailed for manslaughter, is pretty consistent.

In this, yeah, that guy needs fired, and even jailed.

There hasn't been a time where officers were not held accountable.
Nonsense. Every single one where they weren't put before a jury to decide their guilt or innocence, were not held accountable to the proper authorities.
You want revenge, not justice.
In a government of the people, for the people, and by the people; the People are the rightful arbiters of justice.

And police officers are servants of the people, and I support them protecting society by killing criminals.
Until he had been convicted by a jury, or plead guilty he was just a citizen. And if you support the police killing people suspected of criminal behavior, while under no threat of harm; you support the killing of innocent civilians. Which makes you the enemy of free men in this country. I'm sure you'll change your tune when its your turn in the barrel.

Bull crap. You run at a police officer and try and take his gun, you are a threat. You are threat to the officer, and society, your death is a benefit to everyone.

I'm sure you'll change your tune when its your turn in the barrel.

But see, I wouldn't be in the barrel. Because I'm a law abiding citizen. When police officer says "stop"... I don't run away, or argue, or try and take his gun.

What do I do when an officer of the law says stop?...... I stop.

I've had a few interesting run ins with police officers.

One guy pulled his gun on me, and started telling me to put the phone on the dash, and hands up.

"Yes sir." Put the phone on the dash, and put my hands up.

Nothing else happened. Because I followed orders, and did what I was told, and treated the officer with respect.

I had another guy, yell to put my hands on the steering wheel, and not move.

"Yes sir." Put my hands on the steering wheel, and I kept them there, until I was specific told I could move. Which by the way, was almost an hour and a half later.

Nothing else happened. Because I followed instructions, and treated the officer with respect.

See? Good people don't get shot. Bad people do. Are there exceptions? Sure. I've met bad police officers. Any group that has people in it, is going to have bad people.

Are there examples where officers shot someone they should not have? Sure.

But generally speaking... good people don't get shot. Bad people do.

Most of the examples of the past 8 years.... have all been terrible people. Defending criminals, is what evil people do. Which makes YOU an enemy of free men in this country.

I'm on the right side of this debate. You are not. You are the evil in this country, that needs purged.

Are you in the right thread?

If so...are you hearing voices in your head? Because what you posted has NOTHING to do with the thread except as a (feeble) attempt to distract.

Of course not.

But don't sit there and pretend the guy was innocent.

This is the part the evil disgusting left doesn't seem to get.

The police officer being completely wrong, and being terrible.... does not mean that you robbing, raping, drugging, gang banging, vandalizing, looting, pillaging, or anything else.... is suddenly magically ok, and now you are an innocent victim.

Yes, everywhere here in the thread thus far, has said, the officer was way out of line. Everyone said, this can't be how they are trained in the academy. Everyone said this picture is utter bad from every angle.

Fact: That still doesn't change anything in regards to the man being cuffed. I wager he was a criminal.

Police don't typically feel the need put a knee the neck of someone, because their tail light was out.

Two wrongs, doesn't make a right. You being scum, doesn't change because the police officer was wrong. You are still scum, if you are scum.

Again if you want to prove to me this guy was just on his way to Baskin Robbins, to get a milk shake, and the police officers killed him..... By all means! Make that case! Show this guy was just helping an old lady cross the street, when he was tackled by a bunch of officers.

If you have evidence he was pure and innocent, show it. I'll consider whatever you have to offer.

But until then, the officer is terrible. But that doesn't make the criminal innocent.

Do you have a shred of EVIDENCE to back up this steaming pile of shit you just dumped into the thread?

Turds who don't even hold criminals accountable telling us how police should be held accountable?

Do I smell LEFTISTS?
If anything the police should be held accountable for letting the riot and looting go on as long as it did, The police just stood by and let it happen. That is not what the taxpayers hire them to do
National Guard should be called in.

How do you end up face down in the street dead for either?

You can end up killed for anything.... absolutely anything.... and rightly so..... if you fight a police officer.

As I said several times before.... I have had interactions with the police numerous times.

More white people are killed by police, than black.

The reason why I did not get killed... or tazed, or beaten, or pinned to the ground, or anything else....

is because when the officer said "STOP"..... I stopped. "Yes sir" is the only response you give.

When the officer says "Put the phone down"..... the response is not "I have a right to record!" or some other nonsense. The response was "Yes sir", and I put the phone down.

When the officer said "Put your hands on the steering wheel", I put my hands on the steering wheel, and said "Yes sir".

I don't care, if you are J-walking. If an officer says put your hands behind your back... you put your hands behind your back.

And if you refuse to do that, the officer is going to assume you are resisting for a reason, because good people don't resist. Bad people resist.

Then the officer is going to force you to submit. And you will submit. The more you resist, the more force he is going to apply.

The more force he is required to apply, to make you submit, the more likely you are to die.

That's on you. Not the officer.

Now in this specific case, it looks real bad to me, because the guy looked cuffed, and he was on the ground. You can put your knee on his back, but putting it right on his neck..... I'd need to see one heck of a justification for that.

But..... To say "Oh he was only passing checks!"..... does not matter!

Doesn't matter what you were doing. Even if you were just spitting at an officer..... when the officer says stop, you stop. Says put your hands behind your back, you put your hands behind your back. And the only words that should ever come out of your mouth, unless you are asked a question is..... "Yes sir".

And when you refuse to do that..... then yeah... you could die. And that's on you.

Look, I get it...you are a copsucker. You WORSHIP the police with religious fervor, hoping for the opportunity to lick their jackboots. You will excuse ANYTHING they do, no matter how indefensible it is.

My son, wouldn't mouth off to a police officer.
Haha, yes, parents often think their kids are angels. You're not the first.

So if your kid did mouth off to cop, you basically just said , hey, cool if they kill him.

Maybe think a little more before commenting.

I honestly think he'd be fine with it. He is THAT worshipful of authority, essentially considering ANYTHING that the police do to be acceptable because the police did it. It would be like a devout Catholic going against the Pope.

Did anyone hear the 911 call? Guy out of control trying to pass a phony 20 dollar bill. He was drunk or drugged. Out of control. Before the cops are charged with murder see the autopsy and tox screen. It might have been an overdose.

It’s time for the American people to hold police accountable for their actions. All four cops need to be charged with murder. This cop had his knee on a mans neck and choked him to death for no reason. The cop had his hands in his pockets the whole time. George Floyd repeatedly said that he couldn’t breathe, at one point even calling out to his mother for help. The only way this will stop is if we all stand together and demand more from our law enforcement officers. Too many people are being killed over petty crimes. The man was charged with forgery. He did not deserve to die.
Wrong. Time to hold these cops accountable. All cops have nothing to do with this. If this cop had done this to a white guy we wouldn't be hearing a word and there wouldn't be any riots or looting. We have one bad cop and a bunch of racists destroying Minneapolis.

Wrong. Time to hold these cops accountable. All cops have nothing to do with this. If this cop had done this to a white guy we wouldn't be hearing a word and there wouldn't be any riots or looting. We have one bad cop and a bunch of racists destroying Minneapolis.
They're all acting like those cops did, though. I have no use for them whatsoever.
I'll handle my business and then think about calling them later..maybe. Fuck 'em.
These days to me they are useless. They're not stopping the rash of bank robberies in my area but giving out a fuckton of tickets. Fucking useless. They go for low-hanging fruit and don't do their job. It's more of a generational thing, IMO.

Last edited:
If this cop had done this to a white guy we wouldn't be hearing a word and there wouldn't be any riots or looting
What an ignorant , tone deaf post. These riots are happening because of a history of this sort of thing. Only a simpleton would talk about it in terms of isolated incidents.

Forum List

Back