Time to hold police accountable

Mello711

May 5, 2020

It’s time for the American people to hold police accountable for their actions. All four cops need to be charged with murder. This cop had his knee on a mans neck and choked him to death for no reason. The cop had his hands in his pockets the whole time. George Floyd repeatedly said that he couldn’t breathe, at one point even calling out to his mother for help. The only way this will stop is if we all stand together and demand more from our law enforcement officers. Too many people are being killed over petty crimes. The man was charged with forgery. He did not deserve to die.

Kim Kardashian is lobbying to get serial rapists and murderer out of prison.

- Leftist idol.

HOLD PEOPLE ACCOUNTABLE!

It’s time for the American people to hold police accountable for their actions. All four cops need to be charged with murder. This cop had his knee on a mans neck and choked him to death for no reason. The cop had his hands in his pockets the whole time. George Floyd repeatedly said that he couldn’t breathe, at one point even calling out to his mother for help. The only way this will stop is if we all stand together and demand more from our law enforcement officers. Too many people are being killed over petty crimes. The man was charged with forgery. He did not deserve to die.
Something don't look right about that. They say he resisted arrest, but you don't put your weight on a guy's neck like that and just keep it there long after he's able to be cuffed and thrown in the car, long after he's stopped moving as people yell that the guy ain't breathing. It looked like the guy pissed himself. That's a sign of unconsciousness. What does fncceo have to say about this? What's his explanation? I'm afraid if I was there in a large group and I thought a person was being killed for no reason, I would have rushed those police and had me some cop-burger. What is wrong with those people to just stand there and watch a person die?

OBEY THE POLICE, you will not get killed. Disobey the police and you deserve to get killed.

We DO need a major change in policing. We need to authorize lethal force for ALL resistant, non-compliant and fleeing suspects to protect our officers.

Kim Kardashian is lobbying to get serial rapists and murderer out of prison.

- Leftist idol.

HOLD PEOPLE ACCOUNTABLE!
Stick to the topic. You have no idea what you’re talking about and it shows. You’re nothing but a foolish puppet with trumps hand up your ass

This is essentially a racial issue: a hate crime. These police need to be held accountable, no doubt. They need to be tried for murder.
Turds who don't even hold criminals accountable telling us how police should be held accountable?

Do I smell LEFTISTS?
Do so called "rightist" enjoy seeing police brutality and murder?
Turds who don't even hold criminals accountable telling us how police should be held accountable?

Do I smell LEFTISTS?
You’re missing the point. Hold him accountable by fining him, or whatever the law says the punishment is. Don’t drive your knee into his neck until he dies!

Think cause and effect....simple shit.

Obey orders from law enforcement and stay alive
OR
Ignore orders, resist and risk dying...your call

This is essentially a racial issue: a hate crime. These police need to be held accountable, no doubt. They need to be tried for murder.
No trial needed. No "alleged". It's on video. Just shoot the motherfucker and be done with it. Then give the guy a white collar punishment for the forgery. 2 months probation and a 10 million dollar fine(never to be paid)

Do I smell LEFTISTS?

Those who are right enjoy seeing streets without crime.

Those who are not right enjoy the 3rd world feel.
Norm, you're talking like a total stupid shit now. Streets free of crime? What good is that if the streets are empty of crime because criminals walk free to kill those they don't like with impunity? Was that black man a THREAT to anyone's life? Was he a matter of kill or be killed? Watching that video was painful.

They keep voting authoritarian Democrats into office and then bitch and whine when the government goes all authoritarian on them. WTF? What do they expect when they vote jackbooted racist Democrats into office? :dunno:

We're talking about the Democratic party that supported slavery and inspired the holocaust fer crissakes.

A good way to hold them accountable is to let some big black dude hold those cops down by the neck like that. I'd like to see what went on the 5 minutes before that video was shot? What bothered me was the little cop in front not even turning around and looking, checking the guy, telling his partner he thinks the guy had enough and to get off his neck.

Do I smell LEFTISTS?

Those who are right enjoy seeing streets without crime.

Those who are not right enjoy the 3rd world feel.
Norm, you're talking like a total stupid shit now. Streets free of crime? What good is that if the streets are empty of crime because criminals walk free to kill those they don't like with impunity? Was that black man a THREAT to anyone's life? Was he a matter of kill or be killed? Watching that video was painful.

For you watching an episode of pokemon is painful, but what you don't realize is that no one cares about the cries about your feels.

Leftists crying about how criminals should be freed is tiring. The answer will always be a big astounding NO. If you resist arrest, you are in trouble.

New Topics

Forum List

Back