Time to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't recall ever really having much dialogue with WinterBorn, other than maybe casual passing commentary on whatever the topical was. He always seems very gentlemanly so far as I know. I agree with him about the vitriol and hostility around here these days, though. I think it's the down side of the web site having a reputation for being so passive. That's a bad recipe in the divide and conquer kind of world we live in. Maturity is almost always left at the door when it's left open for everyone elses rejects to come in and start swinging their wrecking balls around. I almost hadda pop a keystroke in a muhfuka this morning when he was messing with my boy, Mort. But I took the high road and didn't say anything.

Last edited:
What the hell with the polite departure?

Go on a longwinded vulgar flame rampage about the mods and right wing sites like a normal liberal getting pinned with a ban in the process.
Better to burn out than fade away.

Geeeez. :45:
I thought his leaving was a class act to let others know of his disappointment. I'm disappointed he was disappointed, but when you're older like me, you need time off sometimes just to reevaluate what's important and what's not. And a difficult task that is. Maybe WinterBorn will reconsider, and maybe he has a picture to paint or a book to write or just a round the world vacation ahead. Whatever it takes, our Constitution has high regard for the pursuit of happiness. :huddle:
How old are you? Asking for a friend.
A decade older than you, dearest miketx. :adoreheart:

Go on a longwinded vulgar flame rampage about the mods and right wing sites like a normal liberal getting pinned with a ban in the process.

I thought his leaving was a class act to let others know of his disappointment. I'm disappointed he was disappointed, but when you're older like me, you need time off sometimes just to reevaluate what's important and what's not. And a difficult task that is. Maybe WinterBorn will reconsider, and maybe he has a picture to paint or a book to write or just a round the world vacation ahead. Whatever it takes, our Constitution has high regard for the pursuit of happiness. :huddle:
So, experianced?

So, experianced?
Not a Cougar, but graduated to Puma status.

The 'vitriol' was stepped up by left wing lunatics frothing over Trump's campaign and election, with waves of neo-fascist attempts at shouting down any opposition to Chairman Hillary's pogroms, and the fake news spam was piled on by the shitloads. Well, that campaign failed here, and now the rats are deserting the ship, after trying to eat big giant holes in the bottom. They're leaving because their Party is gong to fail, and their nasty deviant commie racist agenda can't win anything here, too many facts loose and ruining their sloganeering and memes. The riots and marketing of vermin like BLM as some sort of grand moral gesture is the last gasp of Vermin Nation.

But mostly I think they have established socks and will still be posting.

I can't recall ever really having much dialogue with WinterBorn, other than maybe casual passing commentary on whatever the topical was. He always seems very gentlemanly so far as I know. I agree with him about the vitriol and hostility around here these days, though. I think it's the down side of the web site having a reputation for being so passive. That's a bad recipe in the divide and conquer kind of world we live in. Maturity is almost always left at the door when it's left open for everyone elses rejects to come in and start swing their wrecking balls around. I almost hadda pop a keystroke in a muhfuka this morning when he was messing with my boy, Mort. But I took the high road and didn't say anything.
Natural Citizen says, "I agree with him about the vitriol and hostility around here these days, though."

Well, I resemble that remark, Natural Citizen because I take huge umbrage at a Political Party doing all this:
1. Planning the ouster of President Trump in Barack Obama's office his last day in office, and orchestrating it constantly following President Trump's inauguration which is high treason on Obama's part, plus everyone in the Obama-Biden-Clinton crowd who attended the hatespeak meeting, agreed to take part in it, and for the next 4 years have faithfully followed Obama's nasty little orders to take out a sitting President who defeated Hillary Clinton hands down.​
2. Planning episodes of believable lies through a willing leftist lockstep press, hell-bent-to-take-out-President-Trump-with-calumnious-lies, and pushing communistic tactics against Trump, including shouting lies at him in early press conferences and pretending First Amendment rights were violated, only the First Amendment does not condone either lies or treason, and making the young, brainwashees from ivy League Colleges cry their eyes out on election day when Hillary lost because she is well-known as a regular thug when it comes to hating people and then getting even with them in assorted diabolical ways and getting away with criminal acts in carrying out her revenge hatred out of her paranoid view of this nation.​
3. I am angry that Maxine Waters who knows better plotted and schemed to have all members of President Trump's staff stalked and screamed at viciously in public eating establishments and other crowded places where they could get the most attention in order to make people think poorly of the President whose character was assassinated on over 200 "in crowd" television and radio stations by leftist hate snipers who alleged false stories about the President day and night on their broadcasts, often quoting each other with the most sinister false claims that were ever made against an innocent man since Jesus Christ's trial by jealous detractors. I believe that Antifa, who kills and maims innocent people who defend the President is under Maxine's tutelage and they started appearing out of nowhere after Maxine's failure to drown the President in her shit and her mild reprimand telling her to cool it when people started complaining about this miscarriage of judgment and courtesy rules for House members. There are laws against one branch undermining and hurting another branch of the US Government, and they're stated in the Constitution. No serious action was taken against Maxine Waters who deserved to lose her seat in Congress and be banned from all public offices for life for her crime against President Trump.​
4. I am angry that Nancy Pelosi purchased gold articles to give to her fellow Democrats for impeaching President Trump. I can't believe that nothing was done to this hate-Trump scoundral and regular thug in princess' clothing for this act of condescention and bribery of her fellow House members on the left. I've never seen government so divided by this extreme criminal conduct on the part of Pelosi who initially bragged that she was the most important person in the world as House Speaker, and she exceeded breaking every rule of courtesy the House has been noted for on a daily basis, openly tearing up the House's official copy of President Trump's State of the Union address which she delayed twice, so it was given several weeks later than usual due to her intentionally false impeachment farce, which needs to be expunged from the record considering the criminality that went into its divisive results.​
So yes, I am angry and indisposed to listening to the litany of lies the Democrats are publishing and handing out to their fellow haters of the Constitution to pretend a little longer to like the Constitution until the Democrats can create enough chaos to end the Constitutional government that guarantees the common man freedoms to do the right thing and replacing it with Socio-communism that has not failed once to initiate a killing spree of all other leaders than themselves, all strong spokespersons who dissent this final soak of the American taxpayer for the ultimate humiliation and destruction of people and their families who are true to the Constitution. The Democrats infiltrated the FBI to choose cooperative leadership that would cowtow to Hillary, the Clinton war room self-appointed chief, and get poop on her friend and foe alike since she is a witching control-freak who'd just as soon destroy a person who dissents the least of her wishes, and there's a long list of bad things happening to her colleagues who even breathed a breath of doing something in a more legal way to avoid legal problems. Hillary is a mastermind of misery to freedom, to the American people who aren't in lockstep with her, and has been behind every single plot against President Trump that has been an untoward thing for her and her cronies to do in order to instate the nation with communism.​
Probably I shouldn't be here according to some of the strongest communistic voices here, but I believe that God blessed America, but he doesn't like it when people think communism is going to be America's future, just because they are ashamed that Capitalism has rewarded the nation with prosperity and not poverty; plenty, and not starvation; choice of friends, and avoidance of enemies; freedom to pray out loud in public; freedom to choose one's own mate for the love of him or her; and freedom to vote in the order of one person, one vote, and not 30.​

Last edited:

So, experianced?
More like surviving Septuagenuity and its little throwbacks. <giggle>

I can't recall ever really having much dialogue with WinterBorn, other than maybe casual passing commentary on whatever the topical was. He always seems very gentlemanly so far as I know. I agree with him about the vitriol and hostility around here these days, though. I think it's the down side of the web site having a reputation for being so passive. That's a bad recipe in the divide and conquer kind of world we live in. Maturity is almost always left at the door when it's left open for everyone elses rejects to come in and start swing their wrecking balls around. I almost hadda pop a keystroke in a muhfuka this morning when he was messing with my boy, Mort. But I took the high road and didn't say anything.
Natural Citizen says, "I agree with him about the vitriol and hostility around here these days, though."

Well, I resemble that remark, Natural Citizen because I take huge umbrage at a Political Party do all this:
1. Planning the ouster of President Trump in Barack Obama's office his last day in office, and orchestrating it constantly following President Trump's inauguration which is high treason on Obama's part, plus everyone in the Obama-Biden-Clinton crowd who attended the hatespeak meeting, agreed to take part in it, and for the next 4 years have faithfully followed Obama's nasty little orders to take out a sitting President who defeated Hillary Clinton hands down.​
2. Planning episodes of believable lies through a willing leftist lockstep press, hell-bent-to-take-out-President-Trump-with-calumnious-lies, and pushing communistic tactics against Trump, including shouting lies at him in early press conferences and pretending First Amendment rights were violated, only the First Amendment does not condone either lies or treason, and making the young, brainwashees from ivy League Colleges cry their eyes out on election day when Hillary lost because she is well-known as a regular thug when it comes to hating people and then getting even with them in assorted diabolical ways and getting away with criminal acts in carrying out her revenge hatred out of her paranoid view of this nation.​
3. I am angry that Maxine Waters who knows better plotted and schemed to have all members of President Trump's staff stalked and screamed at viciously in public eating establishments and other crowded places where they could get the most attention in order to make people think poorly of the President whose character was assassinated on over 200 "in crowd" television and radio stations by leftist hate snipers who alleged false stories about the President day and night on their broadcasts, often quoting each other with the most sinister false claims that were ever made against an innocent man since Jesus Christ's trial by jealous detractors. I believe that Antifa, who kills and maims innocent people who defend the President is under Maxine's tutelage and they started appearing out of nowhere after Maxine's failure to drown the President in her shit and her mild reprimand telling her to cool it when people started complaining about this miscarriage of judgment and courtesy rules for House members. There are laws against one branch undermining and hurting another branch of the US Government, and they're stated in the Constitution. No serious action was taken against Maxine Waters who deserved to lose her seat in Congress and be banned from all public offices for life for her crime against President Trump.​
4. I am angry that Nancy Pelosi purchased gold articles to give to her fellow Democrats for impeaching President Trump. I can't believe that nothing was done to this hate-Trump scoundral and regular thug in princess' clothing for this act of condescention and bribery of her fellow House members on the left. I've never seen government so divided by this extreme criminal conduct on the part of Pelosi who initially bragged that she was the most important person in the world as House Speaker, and she exceeded breaking every rule of courtesy the House has been noted for on a daily basis, openly tearing up the House's official copy of President Trump's State of the Union address which she delayed twice, so it was given several weeks later than usual due to her intentionally false impeachment farce, which needs to be expunged from the record considering the criminality that went into its divisive results.​
So yes, I am angry and indisposed to listening to the litany of lies the Democrats are publishing and handing out to their fellow haters of the Constitution to pretend a little longer to like the Constitution until the Democrats can create enough chaos to end the Constitutional government that guarantees the common man freedoms to do the right thing and replacing it with Socio-communism that has not failed once to initiate a killing spree of all other leaders than themselves, all strong spokespersons who dissent this final soak of the American taxpayer for the ultimate humiliation and destruction of people and their families who are true to the Constitution. The Democrats infiltrated the FBI to choose cooperative leadership that would cowtow to Hillary, the Clinton war room self-appointed chief, and get poop on her friend and foe alike since she is a witching control-freak who'd just as soon destroy a person who dissents the least of her wishes, and there's a long list of bad things happening to her colleagues who even breathed a breath of doing something in a more legal way to avoid legal problems. Hillary is a mastermind of misery to freedom, to the American people who aren't in lockstep with her, and has been behind every single plot against President Trump that has been an untoward thing for her and her cronies to do in order to instate the nation with communism.​
Probably I shouldn't be here according to some of the strongest communistic voices here, but I believe that God blessed America, but he doesn't like it when people think communism is going to be America's future, just because they are ashamed that Capitalism has rewarded the nation with prosperity and not povert; plenty, and not starvation; choice of friends, and avoidance of enemies; freedom to pray out loud in public; freedom to choose one's own mate for the love of him or her; and freedom to vote in the order of one person, one vote, and not 30.​

What I'm talking about are proper fundamental human relations, beautress.

Well, I resemble that remark, Natural Citizen because I take huge umbrage at a Political Party do all this:
Probably I shouldn't be here according to some of the strongest communistic voices here, but I believe that God blessed America, but he doesn't like it when people think communism is going to be America's future, just because they are ashamed that Capitalism has rewarded the nation with prosperity and not povert; plenty, and not starvation; choice of friends, and avoidance of enemies; freedom to pray out loud in public; freedom to choose one's own mate for the love of him or her; and freedom to vote in the order of one person, one vote, and not 30.​

What I'm talking about are proper fundamental human relations, beautress.
Dear Mr. Natural Citizen, you are a kind human being, and I love your perspective. I am not worthy as Christ our Lord who with his cat o' nine tails chased out the corrupt salesmen and corrupt money changers in jhis Father, God's House. But neither can I accommodate behaviors that usher in felonious use of resources such as the hundred million taxpayers are stuck with for the false allegations blaming President Trump for colluding with Russia, when both Barack and Hillary handed over oil-bearing Aleutians that were part of the state of Alaska in the Secretary of State Seward's purchase. The State of Alaska was not even informed that these oil-rich islands were removed from their state, and a state of low population, they could've used the income those islands will now grace Putin's communist world with. They also dickered with 20% of America's uranium resources, handing it over to Putin, then had the gall to blame President Trump with wrongdoing of colluding with Russia which never happened, along with a salacious yarn of President Trump jumping on beds with Russian prostitutes where Hillary once slept and peed all over them. I can't forgive that kind of stuff for Party hatred of their opponents in its ugliest, nastiest act ever to blame an innocent man of such a disgusting act. Fortunately, we have a truth-seeking Attorney General , Bill Barr, who takes flak over his inquiry into the source of these lies against the President of the United States. The Democrats do not care who they destroy, and they have a lot of comrades in the press paving their sorry way. I reckon those people are scared to death of crossing Hillary Clinton. Her life has been nothing but trouble against people of high morals who value the Founders, the people of the United States, and the Constitution. She should rot in jail as far as I'm concerned. The only other person who squandered poor people's assets was guillotined, and her name was Marie Antoinette, who was more concerned with gilded wallpaper than starving French workers. She was the yesteryear of Nancy Pelosi, the gold pen peddler who saw to it the Constitution was thoroughly ripped and disrespected on her watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back