Time to Go, Joe!

Yep, Mike Pompeo was at the negotiations, believe the smart West Point valedictorian over the stupid plagiarizer.

You're kidding, right? Pompeii's got his tongue so far up tRump's ass he can taste the diet coke.

Let's see some documents or videos that talk about this imaginary plan.

Oh, and you fuckwads are God's gift to IQ right? Hey dipshit, your side pushed these BS wars just as hard as the right. Pot meet kettle.
I wasn't talking about wars, kid. I was referring to the threat of personal violence made by the poster you quoted.

Pay attention.

You're kidding, right? Pompeii's got his tongue so far up tRump's ass he can taste the diet coke.

Let's see some documents or videos that talk about this imaginary plan.
Who is president? Who is commander-in-chief? Who approves all plans and strategies? If Xiden didn't like Trump's plan he should have changed it, like Trump changed the Iran Treaty. Blaming Trump for Xiden's stupid plans won't fly, we all saw Biden saying the 300,000 man AFG army will defeat the Taliban. This disaster happened on Xiden's watch, and he needs to take responsibility for the fiasco.

Who is president? Who is commander-in-chief? Who approves all plans and strategies? If Xiden didn't like Trump's plan he should have changed it, like Trump changed the Iran Treaty. Blaming Trump for Xiden's stupid plans won't fly, we all saw Biden saying the 300,000 man AFG army will defeat the Taliban. This disaster happened on Xiden's watch, and he needs to take responsibility for the fiasco.
personal responsibility is an alien concept to democrats .

Best that it ends in disaster.
The US will be less likely to start another war to gain control over strategic real estate.
And if there's another on at leas the victim country's people will know that they'll be left as losers.

Not only he stole this Election, but everything he and his paid thugs touch turns to shit, like Afghanistan!

Even more troubling is the fact that he is also destroying America... it's happening in front of your very eyes!

View attachment 526207
How dare you!

Biden is the most highly qualified demented rapist, child-groper and career criminal the Democrats have ever run for high office!

You are very fortunate I am not within arms length of you or you would pay dearly for your lie! Trump's deal with Taliban was ditched by Biden you fucking dumb ass Marxist animal, that is why they began their offensive in first place! I hate nothing more on earth than you democrats, you are vile, despicable animals absent even rudimentary concept of honor or decency! :fu:
I wonder if people are beginning to lose their temper. . . .

Time to watch the show "Pentagon: Extremely Active Threats Against Airport."

Forum List

Back