TIME Magazine man of the year...

Not surprised. Obastard was muslin of the year.

This is sure to cause much more butthurt among the left loons
Democrats hero Putin didn't even make the list...:lol:
He was busy....

432d9c4437eb21d4e60a05274113abcf.jpg

Time had the meat puppet faggot on every cover I saw for like all of 2008-2009. I won't even pick that rag up at a dentist's office. Root Canal pamphlets are better literature.

Time had the meat puppet faggot on every cover I saw for like all of 2008-2009. I won't even pick that rag up at a dentist's office. Root Canal pamphlets are better literature.
I saw that as well, sickening
nw_052112_domcvr.jpg
!

i thought for sure it was going to be Hillary being latest poll says about 80% of all humans thinks shes a man

OK...

Now I'm "triggered"!!

That is so insensitive to men. I can't even believe how sexist our society is when a train wreck of a woman can be mistaken for a man. Men are not all ugly, consumed with a lust for power, mean to people around them, driven by hate and envy, or wear diapers.

Maybe libturd metrosexual males are, but those aren't "men" either.

i thought for sure it was going to be Hillary being latest poll says about 80% of all humans thinks shes a man

OK...

Now I'm "triggered"!!

That is so insensitive to men. I can't even believe how sexist our society is when a train wreck of a woman can be mistaken for a man. Men are not all ugly, consumed with a lust for power, mean to people around them, driven by hate and envy, or wear diapers.

Maybe libturd metrosexual males are, but those aren't "men" either.

and what about Patty Murray? god, what is she? thats not a woman !!!

Does this mean Time Magazine is no longer a left wing rag?

does Time also have a "Penis Of The Year" edition? who would be the candidates?

I doubt it.

Liberals don't seem to like peckers too much, unless you do risky sick shit like stuff them into other men. Other than that it seems to me libturds consider peckers something oppressive in nature.

They have pecker festivals in Japan.

We should do something like that here, and call it diversity.

does Time also have a "Penis Of The Year" edition? who would be the candidates?

I doubt it.

Liberals don't seem to like peckers too much, unless you do risky sick shit like stuff them into other men. Other than that it seems to me libturds consider peckers something oppressive in nature.

They have pecker festivals in Japan.

We should do something like that here, and call it diversity.

well this year I nominate Van Jones,,,Dick of the Year

Forum List

Back