Time Is Not The Criminal Democrats' Friend - The More Time Goes By The More Their Scandals Are Exposed - 1/6

Everyone knows on one side of the capital, before the rioting at the other entrances and violence began by the Trumpers thugs, some protesters were allowed in.

That was by no means, what so ever, the vast majority of the Trumpers, who were rioting and beating up cops with flag poles and hockey sticks, and ramrodding doors and windows to break in...

While you allow your pro-Marxist emotional support and irrational-hate-driven TDS to spew propaganda and false narratives about a non-existent 'Insurrection' by Conservatives incited into participating in a violent protest, where is your outrage and condemnation for the Leftist Extremist 'domestic terrorists who:

- Perpetrated a terrorist attack / Insurrection attempted against Capitol Police, and members of the DHS, FBI, and Secret Service at the Church close to the White House days prior to President Trump visiting the Church? Domestic Terrorists Antifa and BLM initiated a 'violent Insurrection' so violent that local police, Capitol Police Officers, and members of the FBI, DHS, and Secret Service were called to respond to deal with the 'INSURRECTION'.

"Numerous Secret Service agents were injured, fires set by rioters blazed near the White House and authorities were searching for car bombs late Sunday as protests over the death of George Floyd continued to roil the capital. A senior official in the direct chain of command for defending Washington D.C. told Fox News of the injuries to Secret Service agents, some of whom were hurt by rioters throwing bottles and Molotov cocktails in Lafayette Park, just across from the presidential residence. The official initially put the number of agents injured at over
50, but that may have referred to the weekend toll; the Secret Service has since said the number injured on Sunday was 14."

Over 50 Secret Service members were injured in domestic terrorist attacks over the entire weekend - 14 Secret Service members were injured in Sunday's domestic terrorist
'INSURRECTION'.

- Please give us your TDS-suffering, bitter bullshit OPINION of how a 'mostly peaceful protest' on 1/6 that was incited by a violent BLM activist during which NO Secret Service members were reported injured and the only fatality was a black Capitol Policeman - who had been in trouble for leaving his firearm in a bathroom - shot and murdered an unarmed female vet, carrying a backpack that continued a sweater, 'for no good reason' (according to an official review of the shooting) was an
'INSURRECTION' ... But how the domestic terrorist attack by Antifa / BLM that had to be repelled by Local Police, Capitol Police, FBI Agents, DHS Agents, and Secret Service members - 14 of who were injured by the bottle AND BOMB (MOLOTOV COCKTAIL)-THROWING domestic terrorists - was somehow NOT an 'INSURRECTION'.

- Please Give us your TDS-suffering, bitter bullshit OPINION of how 1/6 was an
'INSURRECTION' but Climate Change terrorists attacking and forcing their way into the Department of the Interior, injuring several Capitol Police while doing so, and into the office of convicted Eco-Terrorist and Biden Appointee for Secretary of the Interior last week was somehow NOT an 'INSURRECTION'....

A false flag operation is an act committed with the intent of disguising the actual source of responsibility and pinning blame on another party.

The term "false flag" originated in the 16th century as a purely figurative expression to mean "a deliberate misrepresentation of someone's affiliation or motives".[1] It was later used to describe a ruse in naval warfare whereby a vessel flew the flag of a neutral or enemy country in order to hide its true identity. The tactic was originally used by pirates and privateers to deceive other ships into allowing them to move closer before attacking them. It later was deemed an acceptable practice during naval warfare according to international maritime laws, provided the attacking vessel displayed its true flag once an attack had begun.[2][3][4][5]

The term today extends to include countries that organize attacks on themselves and make the attacks appear to be by enemy nations or terrorists, thus giving the nation that was supposedly attacked a pretext for domestic repression and foreign military aggression.[6]

Similarly deceptive activities carried out during peacetime by individuals or non governmental organizations can (by extension) also be called false flag operations, but the more common legal term is a "frameup", "stitch up", or "setup".

Your eyes are blinded, your heart hardened, very sad.
Your eyes are blinded, your heart hardened, very sad! :(

I know what I saw, with my own eyes live, for hours on end....

I reject the complete dishonesty of Trumpers claiming it was a peaceful attack on the capital, because of the people who came in on the otherside.... That's simply rewriting of history to cover up, the atrocities that took place...

Your eyes are blinded, your heart hardened, very sad! :(

I know what I saw, with my own eyes live, for hours on end....

I reject the complete dishonesty of Trumpers claiming it was a peaceful attack on the capital, because of the people who came in on the otherside.... That's simply rewriting of history to cover up, the atrocities that took place...

You know what you were told.

Exactly, if someone holds the door open to a bank at 2:00 am, Trumptards think you shouldn't be arrested for being inside the bank because someone opened the door for you.

Banks are privately owned.

WE own government buildings. But you fascists don't understand that simple fact.

You know what you were told.
I know what I saw. And I was horrified to see it. And I was shocked that no one came to the rescue of the capital police, and congress, and the vp. I was also disgusted with the president's actions, and inaction

And the thugs that beat up the police, and broke windows, and kicked in or ramrodded doors to get inside the capital disgusted me....they were shameful American thugs who had no and showed no shame for what they were doing.... !!! And all for believing in a Big Lie.....created by a loser.

I know what I saw. And I was horrified to see it. And I was shocked that no one came to the rescue of the capital police, and congress, and the vp. I was also disgusted with the president's actions, and inaction

And the thugs that beat up the police, and broke windows, and kicked in or ramrodded doors to get inside the capital disgusted me....they were shameful American thugs who had no and showed no shame for what they were doing.... !!! And all for believing in a Big Lie.....created by a loser.

I don't know what you were watching, the riots in every major city in the US maybe? Cause that's exactly how I felt when the media and D local and national politicians excused the vile behavior exhibited everywhere and called them 'peaceful protests'. I watched thugs loot, murder and injure police, destroy, steal, and burn, destroy small businesses, hold sections of cities hostage, and it disgusted me that shameful American thugs showed no shame for what they were doing and believing in a big lie perpetuated by the evil and corrupt media. It went on for months and months, not minutes, and it's still continuing to this very day, not covered by the 'media' that you see as your 'god'. A lie becomes the truth, and the truth becomes a lie. We're living it right now, and the fact that you call yourself a Christian and don't see it tells me all I need to know about you and your so called 'beliefs'.

I don't know what you were watching, the riots in every major city in the US maybe? Cause that's exactly how I felt when the media and D local and national politicians excused the vile behavior exhibited everywhere and called them 'peaceful protests'. I watched thugs loot, murder and injure police, destroy, steal, and burn, destroy small businesses, hold sections of cities hostage, and it disgusted me that shameful American thugs showed no shame for what they were doing and believing in a big lie perpetuated by the evil and corrupt media. It went on for months and months, not minutes, and it's still continuing to this very day, not covered by the 'media' that you see as your 'god'. A lie becomes the truth, and the truth becomes a lie. We're living it right now, and the fact that you call yourself a Christian and don't see it tells me all I need to know about you and your so called 'beliefs'.
I was fine with the George Floyd protesting. But I too was sickened watching the thugs at night come out and vandalize, burn, and loot. I really never understood why the cities felt it was better for them to seemingly stand down.... I separate the protesters from thugs.... As I separate those at the trump rally on 1/6 who were peaceful from the thugs who violently stormed the US Capitol Building.

The riots did not take place in my State, and I truly did not know anything about these other States and certainly not the west coast states, and felt their state citizens would vote their own state leaders out, if they did not approve of their handling of things....

But the attack in the US CAPITOL, really hit home... It's MY country's Capital!! Shook me up real bad. It was sickening to watch, and no one coming to the rescue was even more of a punch to the gut.... I will never, ever, forget that day.... It was the same sinking and sorrowful feeling I had on 9/11....

Banks are privately owned.

WE own government buildings. But you fascists don't understand that simple fact.
We own the capitol, so it's OK to bust out the windows and search for a vice president to hang, or a few representatives to kill?

We own the capitol, so it's OK to bust out the windows and search for a vice president to hang, or a few representatives to kill?

If there was evidence of that appropriate charges would have been filed. But, no charges means your claim is a lie.

No surprise there.

I was fine with the George Floyd protesting. But I too was sickened watching the thugs at night come out and vandalize, burn, and loot. I really never understood why the cities felt it was better for them to seemingly stand down.... I separate the protesters from thugs.... As I separate those at the trump rally on 1/6 who were peaceful from the thugs who violently stormed the US Capitol Building.

The riots did not take place in my State, and I truly did not know anything about these other States and certainly not the west coast states, and felt their state citizens would vote their own state leaders out, if they did not approve of their handling of things....

But the attack in the US CAPITOL, really hit home... It's MY country's Capital!! Shook me up real bad. It was sickening to watch, and no one coming to the rescue was even more of a punch to the gut.... I will never, ever, forget that day.... It was the same sinking and sorrowful feeling I had on 9/11....
That you would have the dishonesty to even try to compare 9/11 to the capital protest is sickening.

If there was evidence of that appropriate charges would have been filed. But, no charges means your claim is a lie.

No surprise there.
No charges were filed? You get dumber by the day.
1634695255210.png

Bwuhahahahaha......

The Capitol Police were caught on NUMEROUS videos holding doors open, helping incited protestors in, and guiding them through the Capitol. They got RIPPED in the bi-partisan investigating committees report for having no clue, insufficient training, no supervisors on-hand, no way to call the FBI, no way to contact the National Guard...

As I stated in another thread, time is NOT the Democrats' friend because the more time goes on the more the Democrats' scandals get exposed.

No they were not. The videos show they were attacking the officers. That is why 140 officers were injured and 1 died.

With TRESPASS. You really are a retard. No one has been charged for terror related crimes.
Wow. I never saw a goal post move so fast. You don't think it's over do you? Do you really think all those attacking the officers in the videos are going to get off with trespassing?

You are either mis-informed, ignorant, or a liar. Having experience with you for a long while i can attest to the fact that it is a combination of all 3.

EVERYONE with any intelligence have seen the video showing Sullivan, not 'Trumper thugs', inciting the crowd into violence BEFORE violence broke out, the video which shows Sullivan beginning to celebrate as people around him become incited and join in. Almost EVERYONE has seen the videos of Sullivan inside the Capitol continuing to incite and egg-on participants into more violence.

Anyone with intelligence has read the bipartisan investigative committees report blasting the Capitol Police for being insufficiently trained, for having no superiors on-hand, having no ability to contact local police, no ability to contact the FBI, no ability to contact the National Guard, for aiding and abetting rioters by holding doors open for protestors, and for acting like tour guides to protestors once they got in. Evidently you did not read the report which explained in detail how Pelosi and the DC Mayor was warned by the FBI in advance of the potential for a riot, how it was Pelosi's House Sergeant-At-Arms and the Senate's Sergeant-at-Arms who convinced Pelosi and the DC Mayor not to take President Trump's advice to have the national Guard in-place because it would present 'Bad Optics'.

Stop lying / spreading your false narrative and propaganda, like Biden and Psaki.

He has no intelligence so how can he say anything about intelligence. That is what TDS does to Trump supporters. It strikes them satupid. He is the NO 1 EXAMPLE of a TDS victim.

Forum List

Back