Time has run out for Christian pastor Bulus Yakuru, who is due to be executed by the Boko Haram Islamic terror group on Wednesday, after having been a

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017

Attachments

• 1614813586649.png
    1614813586649.png
    75.8 KB · Views: 19
Since when do Democrats care about Christians in Africa?
Since when are we supposed to police the entire world?
People in another country fire rockets at facilities in another country where we happen to have assets... so we send F15s and kill a couple of "suspected terrorists" Andrew Cuomo made decisions that lead to the death of 15,000 people! maybe we are going after the wrong people in the wrong country JMO

Where is God when one of his flock needs him?
It's all part of Gods' plan . I don't understand the problem. If god controls everything and everything that happens is part of the plan then it's just destiny and he's supposed to be beheaded by Islamic believers as part of the plan. Got it !!!!

It's all part of Gods' plan . I don't understand the problem. If god controls everything and everything that happens is part of the plan then it's just destiny and he's supposed to be beheaded by Islamic believers as part of the plan. Got it !!!!

Who said God controls everything?

Ever heard of 'free will'?

Who said God controls everything?

Ever heard of 'free will'?
Not my beliefs! But this Christian Pastor (considered an apostate by his captors) believes it I'll bet ! good for him !

A tragic case but expect more ot these horrific cases as biden is weak on terrorism and is weakening our military.

Boko Haram Set to Execute Kidnapped Christian Pastor in Nigeria
Only Biden can save this guy somehow?

I am sure we have resources in that part of the world that could do something.

Unfortunately, I doubt if biden is even aware of it.
I am sure to you it is necessary for some reason.

Since when do Democrats care about Christians in Africa?

Biden and Harris will give them nuclear missile programs for killing this guy and as many Christians as they can. He's probably arranging air drops of ammo and weapons to the terrorists as we speak, like he's doing for his commie PPK buddies in Syria at the moment.

You stupid fuckers. He was kidnapped Dec 27th... anyone remember what President Trump was doing then? Yep. Trying to overthrow the government of the US. What was he doing about it over the next month? Yep trying to overthrow the election.

You stupid fuckers. He was kidnapped Dec 27th... anyone remember what President Trump was doing then? Yep. Trying to overthrow the government of the US. What was he doing about it over the next month? Yep trying to overthrow the election.

lol still can't get over the fact nobody sane believes won honestly, can you?

This is a tragic situation, but I don't know what Biden can do about it. This poor man has already appealed to the Nigerian president, the state governor, and the Christian religious organization. The Nigerian military has already rescued the kidnapped school children. Maybe it can do it again.

This man is in his home country, apparently, but this situation should be a reminder to people who insist on going to troubled foreign countries to re-think their decision and just not go.

The assertion that Biden is "weak on terrorism and is weakening our military" is absurd.

Forum List

Back