Time For Voter ID with Firearm Endorsements

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
With all The Russia Hysteria over a Nothing Burger and Clinton Butt Hurt over losing, it’s time to give The Left exactly what they have been asking for.

Voter ID

Simply pass a Federal Law that mandates States indicate Citizenship on State IDs indicating that you are a Legally Registered Voter.

Include Legal Immigration Status as well.

Include this on College IDs, and Driver’s Licenses.

This law will nclude whether or not this person has a legal right to carry a firearm, has concealed carry or other endorsements associated with firearms as an endorsement on the ID.

Boom, there it is. Do it yesterday. Kill 3 birds with one stone. End Voter Fraud, End Illegal Immigration, and keep guns out of the hands of people that shouldn’t have them.

The answer is right there in technology. Easy fix for many issues!

Last edited:
Righties don't want any regulations to buy guns but want super specific voter id for voting .

Hmmmm

I think everyone can get on board with this. Why don’t you want people to prove they are a citizen and allowed to vote or buy a gun?

Hmmm

You are so worried about Russia Russia Russia but you are opposed to Voter ID which would guarantee one man one vote?

You are worried about guns but are opposed to firearms endorsements on Driver’s Licenses?

Righties don't want any regulations to buy guns but want super specific voter id for voting .

Hmmmm

Last edited:
With all The Russia Hysteria over a Nothing Burger and Clinton butt hurt over losing, it’s time to give The Left exactly what they have been asking for.

Voter ID

Simply pass a Federal Law that mandates States indicate Citizenship on State IDs indicating that you are a Legally Registered Voter.

Include Legal Immigration StatuS as well.

You could also include whether or not this person has a legal right to carry a firearm, had concealed carry as endorsements.

Boom, there it is. Do it yesterday. Kill 3 birds with one stone. End Voter Fraud, End Illegal Immigration, and keep guns out of the hands of people that shouldn’t have them.

100% agreed.
But with required voter IDs Dems may never win any more seats. Which may only make your country stronger and wealthier.

Last edited:

Hmmmm

Yea, lets find out if the people who elect those who make the laws, and strike down voter ID, are legal

-Geaux

Notice how The Russian Trolls AKA Leftist Shills fled this thread like cockroaches with a flashlight shown on them?

Hmmmm
It's only our most sacred duty as a citizen - and I think it reaches or exceeds the bar set in getting a library card. lol
How about a special ID - I mean chip, for all the illegals that are detained and told to report back for court..

My law would already cover that since a cop can look up if you have any warrants already with your drivers license.

If you don’t have an ID, chances are you are here illegally.

Hmmmm
It's only our most sacred duty as a citizen - and I think it reaches or exceeds the bar set in getting a library card. lol
How about a special ID - I mean chip, for all the illegals that are detained and told to report back for court..

Hmmmm
An ankle bracelet would be acceptable.

Oh. And welcome Sahba to USMB.

With all The Russia Hysteria over a Nothing Burger and Clinton Butt Hurt over losing, it’s time to give The Left exactly what they have been asking for.

Voter ID

This law will nclude whether or not this person has a legal right to carry a firearm, has concealed carry or other endorsements associated with firearms as an endorsement on the ID.

Such is the ignorance common to most conservatives.

Elections are the sole purview of the states, the states alone determine the qualifications for voting, not the Federal government.

Voter ID

Such is the ignorance common to most conservatives.

Elections are the sole purview of the states, the states alone determine the qualifications for voting, not the Federal government.
That makes perfect sense, CA for instance, can have documented illegals voting and the Feds have no other choice but to throw up their hands and bow down to 'Moonbeam Brown'. It's not like one state could effect the results of a National election or anything.

I think everyone can get on board with this. Why don’t you want people to prove they are a citizen and allowed to vote or buy a gun?

Hmmm

You are so worried about Russia Russia Russia but you are opposed to Voter ID which would guarantee one man one vote?

You are worried about guns but are opposed to firearms endorsements on Driver’s Licenses?

Hmmmm
The residents of the states verify their citizenship when they register to vote; as long as a citizen remains eligible on the registration rolls, no further proof or documentation is required, unless elections officials have reason to believe a particular voter is not qualified to vote.

Forum List

Back