Time for some truth on the Stolen Election CT.

Ok. Tell me how it happened. How did this fraud happen?
It was obvious. It was planned. It happened. The audits will prove it. If not Lindell if what he has is verified and verifiable. It needs to get to a court.

The Congress was complicit in the fraud.

Ok. In Georgia we had the count. We had the recount. We audited the recount. We could not find widespread fraud. Where is this evidence? What more needs to happen?

Republicans are in charge in Georgia. You are arguing that they are so incompetent they can’t find the fraud.

So let’s talk about Lindel. Nobody can confirm a single allegation of his evidence. Not one. And that includes friendly Politicians who want to find the proof.

There are Trump friendly politicians and they can’t find the proof.

I am willing to admit I am wrong if anyone can show me proof. All you and the others continue to do is put forth discredited accusations. My wife wants to believe. She spends time reading to find the proof. She knows me. She knows I’ll admit I was wrong.

But let’s pretend for a minute. We will play what if. Let’s say for the sake of argument you do find the proof that has thus far eluded you. What happens?

Public outcry demands that Biden and Harris step down. Who becomes President? Not Trump. The Constitution tells us who steps up. Nancy Pelosi. The Speaker of the House.

So you go from the frying pan, to the fire.

The question becomes do you dare win?

Thankfully that appears to be a question we don’t have to face. Because again. Nobody has found any proof.
All worked up over what never happened, aren't you?

Let me repeat what I’ve said before. I voted for Trump in 2016. I did not vote in 2020. I did not wish to vote for either candidate. I want the Republicans to be competitive. I want to see ideals and issues debated.

Ooooooh how noble of you. Now trump is coming under fire you back out.
A true patriot.

In 2016 I voted to expose the corruption and abuses in Washington. I’ve written all of this before.

One example is the constant abuses by the DOJ and FBI in the FISA courts. Trump was a victim. The IG report examined more than a dozen FISA warrant applications. And they found widespread abuses. Every single application examined had lies, facts not in evidence, and a host of abuses. Trump continued on the same old thread. Those that targeted him were crooks. Nobody else was.

I won’t recreate the various lists of known and documented abuses by the FBI. I will say that these abuses are systemic. Not only the FBI but throughout the Justice System.

It quickly became apparent that Trump wanted to use this power. Direct the abuses towards his enemies.

I would not vote to support that. I would not vote for that. I examined Biden and found him wanting just as I always have. So we are left with a choice. I could vote for who I thought the lesser evil was. One problem. I am still voting for evil. Or I could abstain. Since it didn’t matter who was in Washington abusing the authority I abstained.

In Rural Georgia I am Left of Center. By the RW standards of this board I am a raving left wing lunatic. By the standards of San Francisco I am a RW loon.

I bailed on Trump because actions did not match rhetoric.

The truth is that the 2020 General Election wasn’t ‘stolen,’ a fact settled, accepted, and beyond dispute - that's nothing but the truth.
Then an audit may be a waste of time and money but it certainly can't be a threat, right? I mean, there can't possibly be evidence of fraud. I'll say it again. Scream all you like. The audit isn't intended to convince any of you. It's to establish proof not that cheating occurred but HOW it was done so that it CANNOT BE DONE AGAIN. If you people are so wound up over this that you try to create laws that make such cheating inevitable then we are headed either for secession OR CWII. Yeah, Cletus... it IS THAT SERIOUS.

Actually I want the Republicans to be competitive in the midterms. And this insanity is hurting them. Badly.

You see. Look at your reply. You speak as if the fraud, the crime is an established fact. Then you say the audit is to determine how the crime was committed. Not if. How.

At this rate Republicans are going to lose the Statewide offices in Georgia and it will become a full blown Blue State. Because those Moderates you need will not vote for crazy.
It is not insanity and it is uniting "America First" Americans, the vast majority of the Republican party.
Actually. What you are accomplishing is to marginalize the Republican Party. And marginalized in an even smaller minority position the amount of influence you can exert is significantly less.

You aren’t winning.

You are driving your potential supporters away.

And that strengthens your opponents.
The party of Romney and Ryan is dead. I could care less what you think. What you are doing is posting rhetoric and propaganda.
Lol rhetoric and propaganda is all you spout. Both sides are present during the vote. Either Republicans are inferior idiots unable to watch what's happening or it was fair. Your an idiot.

Ok, let’s begin with the obvious. Elections are pretty simple, in theory. A little more complicated in practice.

Let’s begin with collecting the votes. The votes are collected via Mail for absentee or disabled voters, people who would have difficulty making it to the polls. This includes Military People. People who’s state of Residence is not where they are expected to be on Election Day. As one example, I voted in California while I was in the Army, because I was a Resident of California when I joined, and maintained that residency via taxes and all that.

Or they are collected in advance via Early Voting. Finally they are collected on Election Day at various authorized polling places

Now, these votes are collected in a central location, I’ll use Georgia because it is where I am a Resident now, and have more than twenty years experience in.

The County collects the votes from the various polling places. But let’s begin there. In the more populous counties it is common to have Poll Watchers at the location. These are people who have either volunteered, or have been asked by the Political Parties to insure that the voting goes off according to the laws.

The collection locations are also home to the Watchers. These are usually sent by the Political Parties. The Democrats and Republicans, and perhaps the Green Party. For the Political Parties, these are usually lawyers in the most populous counties.

These are people briefed or well knowledgeable about how the votes are supposed to be handled. They are there to insure that the counting is done by the book. And let’s be honest, you’re not going to get away with much with a lawyer looking over your shoulder.

Now, the idea that some 30,000 ballots were manufactured, or run through the machines an extra time to give Biden the win in front of Lawyers paid for by the Republican Party is almost laughable.

Now, we get to the Recounts. The Poll Watchers in those counties are now replaced by more senior people. If it wasn’t a lawyer before, it damn sure is one now. So somehow they managed to fool the initial poll watcher, and then the senior poll watcher, who is almost certainly a Lawyer, as well as any independents and other party lawyers, is really laughable.

So now, the only way to make this steal the election idea work is if everyone involved is in on it. Because now we are auditing the recount. And for that they are checking documentation to show where the votes came from. And Lawyers are examining the documents carefully looking for any irregularities. Finding none, they report back that the vote was right.

So we have to have a conspiracy between political parties that can’t agree on the time of day, and who don’t trust each other to walk across the street to steal the election. This is probably why there hasn’t been a Hollywood blockbuster with Tom Cruise exposing it all story before now. Because it is too big, too big by half to ever keep secret.

So to believe that the Election was Stolen, you have to believe that either everyone was involved, or that there was some sort of Magician there to hypnotize the people involved into believing everything was totally up and up. I don’t know much about hypnosis. But I know that not everyone is susceptible. So the odds of everyone being hypnotized is pretty low. In fact, you’ll probably have better odds winning the next billion dollar Power Ball lottery.

It’s too big. It’s too complex. It just can’t possibly happen.

So what does this mean for Republicans going into the next elections? First, the way you win elections is appealing to the moderates. The Base is going to vote for you. Winning a majority of the Moderates is the key to victory. To appeal to them, you need to put forth populist ideals supported by a majority of the population. Say, the most important issues facing us polls if you don’t understand.

Newt Gingrich did this to fantastic effect in 1994, and called it the Contract with America. The Republicans took control of the house for the first time in decades. Populist ideals work that way.

And you have to dump the idea that the election was stolen. Because as I explained above, it isn’t possible. And that is why a majority of people reject the argument. If you think that people will support you no matter what as long as you continue the crazy, remember WMD’s in Iraq and the millstone around Bush’s neck it was for the rest of his term, and how Republicans suffered.

Find your core beliefs, and lose the insanity. Because if you don’t, the Democrats are going to win absolute control of Congress, and perhaps even get the Supermajority they need to put anything though the Senate they want.

Because right now Trump is the worst loser in history. I’m not talking about losing the election. I’m talking about his ability to accept. Previously it was Hillary in 2016 who refused to go out and talk to her campaign afterwards. That showed a serious lack of class. A humiliating event for Democrats. And just when you think nobody could beat it, sure enough along comes Trump. In the very next election he takes lack of Class, and turbocharge’s it before adding even more to it.

The election was not stolen. Trump lost because he was unpopular. Yes, a majority of Republicans loved him. And if only Republicans voted, that would have been enough. But in the real world, you have to win the Moderates.
It doesn’t appear that the GQP gives two shits about moderates. They’re just commies in disguise, anyway.

The plan is evidently (a) to keep the rubes enraged, tithing and voting, and (b) to suppress the Dem vote.

Could work.

So going to church and tithing along with requiring people to prove who they are before they vote are bad things? Weird.

Ok, let’s begin with the obvious. Elections are pretty simple, in theory. A little more complicated in practice.

Let’s begin with collecting the votes. The votes are collected via Mail for absentee or disabled voters, people who would have difficulty making it to the polls. This includes Military People. People who’s state of Residence is not where they are expected to be on Election Day. As one example, I voted in California while I was in the Army, because I was a Resident of California when I joined, and maintained that residency via taxes and all that.

Or they are collected in advance via Early Voting. Finally they are collected on Election Day at various authorized polling places

Now, these votes are collected in a central location, I’ll use Georgia because it is where I am a Resident now, and have more than twenty years experience in.

The County collects the votes from the various polling places. But let’s begin there. In the more populous counties it is common to have Poll Watchers at the location. These are people who have either volunteered, or have been asked by the Political Parties to insure that the voting goes off according to the laws.

The collection locations are also home to the Watchers. These are usually sent by the Political Parties. The Democrats and Republicans, and perhaps the Green Party. For the Political Parties, these are usually lawyers in the most populous counties.

These are people briefed or well knowledgeable about how the votes are supposed to be handled. They are there to insure that the counting is done by the book. And let’s be honest, you’re not going to get away with much with a lawyer looking over your shoulder.

Now, the idea that some 30,000 ballots were manufactured, or run through the machines an extra time to give Biden the win in front of Lawyers paid for by the Republican Party is almost laughable.

Now, we get to the Recounts. The Poll Watchers in those counties are now replaced by more senior people. If it wasn’t a lawyer before, it damn sure is one now. So somehow they managed to fool the initial poll watcher, and then the senior poll watcher, who is almost certainly a Lawyer, as well as any independents and other party lawyers, is really laughable.

So now, the only way to make this steal the election idea work is if everyone involved is in on it. Because now we are auditing the recount. And for that they are checking documentation to show where the votes came from. And Lawyers are examining the documents carefully looking for any irregularities. Finding none, they report back that the vote was right.

So we have to have a conspiracy between political parties that can’t agree on the time of day, and who don’t trust each other to walk across the street to steal the election. This is probably why there hasn’t been a Hollywood blockbuster with Tom Cruise exposing it all story before now. Because it is too big, too big by half to ever keep secret.

So to believe that the Election was Stolen, you have to believe that either everyone was involved, or that there was some sort of Magician there to hypnotize the people involved into believing everything was totally up and up. I don’t know much about hypnosis. But I know that not everyone is susceptible. So the odds of everyone being hypnotized is pretty low. In fact, you’ll probably have better odds winning the next billion dollar Power Ball lottery.

So what does this mean for Republicans going into the next elections? First, the way you win elections is appealing to the moderates. The Base is going to vote for you. Winning a majority of the Moderates is the key to victory. To appeal to them, you need to put forth populist ideals supported by a majority of the population. Say, the most important issues facing us polls if you don’t understand.

Newt Gingrich did this to fantastic effect in 1994, and called it the Contract with America. The Republicans took control of the house for the first time in decades. Populist ideals work that way.

And you have to dump the idea that the election was stolen. Because as I explained above, it isn’t possible. And that is why a majority of people reject the argument. If you think that people will support you no matter what as long as you continue the crazy, remember WMD’s in Iraq and the millstone around Bush’s neck it was for the rest of his term, and how Republicans suffered.

Find your core beliefs, and lose the insanity. Because if you don’t, the Democrats are going to win absolute control of Congress, and perhaps even get the Supermajority they need to put anything though the Senate they want.

Because right now Trump is the worst loser in history. I’m not talking about losing the election. I’m talking about his ability to accept. Previously it was Hillary in 2016 who refused to go out and talk to her campaign afterwards. That showed a serious lack of class. A humiliating event for Democrats. And just when you think nobody could beat it, sure enough along comes Trump. In the very next election he takes lack of Class, and turbocharge’s it before adding even more to it.

The election was not stolen. Trump lost because he was unpopular. Yes, a majority of Republicans loved him. And if only Republicans voted, that would have been enough. But in the real world, you have to win the Moderates.

you just lost your credibilty using CNN the CIA controlled media as your source dumbass,:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:figures that one of USMBS resident trolls who always props up big government,loves this bible length propaganda of yours. :auiqs.jpg:

You should have looked at the link. I went with that one with malice aforethought. You see, it was one of the links the Republicans used to show that they could not have stolen the election in 2016. That article was intended to make it absolutely positive that Hillary had won, being published two weeks before the election where Trump won.

Odd isn’t it? The last election the link I used was a cudgel waved by the Right to show they had won fair and square, and this election, the same article, from 2016, is propaganda put forth by the CIA to falsely discredit the Steal the Election Conspiracy Theories.

Knee jerk responses, are not always right. In fact, they are almost always wrong.
Hey Dick Sucker. We told you Fauci-Kevorkian was a quack over a fucking year ago. Why should we believe a word out of your pie hole???

I wouldn't believe a word out of your mouth, even if your tongue came notarized.

Ok. With all the precautions in place as described above. How did they commit the fraud? How did they run the ballots through twice with everyone watching? How the hell did they do it?
What precautions?
How did they commit the fraud?
You so much lied thst you voted for trump
The truth is that the 2020 General Election wasn’t ‘stolen,’ a fact settled, accepted, and beyond dispute - that's nothing but the truth.
Then an audit may be a waste of time and money but it certainly can't be a threat, right? I mean, there can't possibly be evidence of fraud. I'll say it again. Scream all you like. The audit isn't intended to convince any of you. It's to establish proof not that cheating occurred but HOW it was done so that it CANNOT BE DONE AGAIN. If you people are so wound up over this that you try to create laws that make such cheating inevitable then we are headed either for secession OR CWII. Yeah, Cletus... it IS THAT SERIOUS.

Actually I want the Republicans to be competitive in the midterms. And this insanity is hurting them. Badly.

You see. Look at your reply. You speak as if the fraud, the crime is an established fact. Then you say the audit is to determine how the crime was committed. Not if. How.

At this rate Republicans are going to lose the Statewide offices in Georgia and it will become a full blown Blue State. Because those Moderates you need will not vote for crazy.
It is not insanity and it is uniting "America First" Americans, the vast majority of the Republican party.
Actually. What you are accomplishing is to marginalize the Republican Party. And marginalized in an even smaller minority position the amount of influence you can exert is significantly less.

You aren’t winning.

You are driving your potential supporters away.

And that strengthens your opponents.
The party of Romney and Ryan is dead. I could care less what you think. What you are doing is posting rhetoric and propaganda.
I post links, some from years ago, and trumpeted by Republicans at that time. These are the foundations of my arguments. Proofs if you will.

What do you do? Denounce. Insult. Belittle. But you post nothing to show the fraud. No proofs. No court arguments, much less decisions. No findings. Nothing.

Just childish and shrill screams that everyone is lying. That is all we see from you or the people who support the idea. I mean even the Flat Earth believers have more organized descriptions of their beliefs.
you America haters are the ones that act childish posting propaganda and lies when the whole world knows it was the biggest massive fraud ever,he speaks the truth and you know it that there is mountains of evidence that proved vote fraud and you evaded it when it was posted thousands of times back then,all he is doing is speaking the truth thst you just post lies and are lying telling it like it is.you troll here ignoring that tens of thousands around the country are fleeing the democrat part leaving it sane as they are in california they saw the massibpve vote fraud that took place that you lie and say there is no evidence of.

seeing how you lie here all the time you give us no reason that you are not ly8ngnasbwell satpying you voted for trump the way you keep trolling. Another lying troll who hates America and loves China to put on ignore.

You are the America hater. People who love America do not launch assaults on voting rights. People who love America do not launch attacks on free speech rights. There was no major fraud and the whole country and the world knows it. Only Republican Nazis disagree.

What the did was illegally change state voting laws by bypassing the constitution- which clearly states only state legislatures can do that

Then they counted millions of ballots that had zero signatures or signature verifications or dates
Then they added massive fraudulent ballots in 4 key cities that all favored Biden (Atl, Det,Philly and Milwaukee)

No state laws were changed, Both the courts and state agencies interpret state lawa and state Constitutions. There were no fraudulent ballots addes because that would have thrown the voting books off. Who says there were no signstures? One of your right wing byddeies? You lost fair and square and you can't accept it so you have to have excuses.

you just lost your credibilty using CNN the CIA controlled media as your source dumbass,:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:figures that one of USMBS resident trolls who always props up big government,loves this bible length propaganda of yours. :auiqs.jpg:

Did it ever enter your thick skull that you have no proof it did? Nothing but hatred and anger. The whole lot of you republicans. Only pence and Cheney had the courage to accept it then you want to smash the capitol attempting to stop democracy. You don't have a right to voice your ignorant opinion. You people are no better than a terrorist on democracy and should be treated as such. Home of the brave my arse.
So says the lying Langley shill who hates America,. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: All that filmed footage of Ruby the criminal and others sneaking ballots in,whistleblowers getting best up after publicly talking of witnessing vote frail day,dead people voting,ppvotes in a city where there were thousands more votes than people that lived there,whistleblowers getting desth threats,yep no evidence of vote fraud according to you langley shill,must suck getting these ass beating from me and others here all the time Trollboy. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You are the lying anti-America whore. No ballots were added and there are no videos since it never happened. The fact that the number of votes cast and voters are roughly equal. That proves no ballots were added. Just because 1 person says it happens does not make it true. If 1 person says it happened and 10 say it didn't then that proves it didn't. There were no cities where thousands more voted. Try lokking at vupdated figures. Election officials and election workers are the ones being harassed and receiving death threats. The Governor of Arizona had to provide police protection to the Secretary of State. The corrupt Trump AG says there was no fraud that swung the election. Even Trump judges have thrown the cases out of court.

Bullshit. Here in AZ thousands of mail-in ballots we’re unfolded, meaning they were fraudulent because in order to cast it you must seal it in the envelope, even if you delivered it in person to a voting site.

They also found thousands of fraudulent registered voter addresses, such as vacant lots or hundreds of people registered at a half way house to at only houses a dozen people.

Fraud is everywhere, because Dems cheat on all levels possible, in every way possible. At one campaign event I met a black nurse that told me the volunteers that go to group homes to help the elderly fill out their ballots quite often coerce the old people to vote for the Democrats.

We saw on camera how Dems kicked observers out and started counting ballots, yet no repercussions.

Then there is just the vote numbers for similar states and counties that made no sense. Like Florida and Texas easily won by Trump yet somehow mysteriously Arizona goes to Biden. How does Trump win Ohio so easily yet lose Pennsylvania?

We’ve lost elections before, but spotting a rigged election is quite easy. This election was rigged, Dems cheated in the big Dem run cities Philadelphia, Milwaukee, Detroit, Phoenix, and Atlanta.

That is untrue. You are goint to through out ballots beca8use you think they were unfolded. The fraudulent address myth has been debunked. It was proven that the addresses that were used to make this assertion were either the wrong addresses or one that does not match what the voter has on file. That was the fraud.

Someone told you. That someone provided no evidence but you bought it hook, line and sinker. That shows how weak minded you are.

We saw no such thing on camera. We saw votes being scanned into the system after they were received.

Democrats gained a point and a half in Texas. The fact that they are trying to pass draconian voting laws shows how scared they are of losing Texas. Arizona is simple. Suburban wvoters voted for Biden instead of voting for Trump as they did in 2016. Ohio is not a swing state so it is irrelevant.

You can't spot a rigged election. You are falsely claiming this one was which proves that.There was no cheating anywhere.

Not really.

This sort of shit is found to have been happening all over; here, there, and damn near everywhere......
So there's plenty of evidence for all of you to ignore. :rolleyes:

Plus, there is the fact that if I'm playing cards, and the dealer deliberately lowers the cards beneath the table to hide them from my view, then that's all the proof I need that I'm being cheated.

You can say all day long that I didn't actually see the dealer double-deal, or pull a card from the bottom of the deck, or up his sleeve, or out of his ass even, but that don't mean shit...... I'm still going to be justified in kicking the table over and putting a bullet in his cheating ass.

It doesn’t appear that the GQP gives two shits about moderates. They’re just commies in disguise, anyway.

The plan is evidently (a) to keep the rubes enraged, tithing and voting, and (b) to suppress the Dem vote.

Could work.

So going to church and tithing along with requiring people to prove who they are before they vote are bad things? Weird.
Wow, zoom, right over your head.

I wasn't talking about church.

Because those Moderates you need will not vote for crazy.

Too late for that. A true moderate would have NEVER voted for Biden and Harris.

Those Moderates voted for W. They then voted for Obama. And they voted for Trump in 2016. Enough abandoned Trump in 2020 to cost him the election.

You may not like it. But you need them.

Those Moderates voted for W. They then voted for Obama. And they voted for Trump in 2016. Enough abandoned Trump in 2020 to cost him the election.

You may not like it but that excuse is bullshit. Trump got 12 million more votes than he did in 2016. How does that show anyone abandoned him?

You may not like it but that excuse is bullshit. Trump got 12 million more votes than he did in 2016. How does that show anyone abandoned him?

You need to consult sources that are not spoon fed to you. Propaganda only works if you don’t ask questions.

Let’s begin with the vote totals.

Click on the link versus 2016 on the side. I’m not going to bother screen shot posted. You’ll notice something. Every state except six shifted more to the Democratic side of the ticket. Seriously, the only states that shifted more Republican were California, Utah, Illinois, Arkansas, Florida, and Hawaii.

Now, since any changes are proof of Fraud in the minds of the nuts, that means California, suffered fraud, in favor of Trump? Wait. That can’t be right can it?

But seriously, look at the map. 44 states showed a shift to the Democratic Party. Are you going to tell me there was a Fraud conspiracy that involved 44 states?

Yes, more people turned out for Trump than 2016, but even more people turned out against him. And that is evidenced by the map I posted up there.

Biden won the popular vote by what? Seven million votes? If all those votes were in a single state that would be the 15th most populist state in the Union. Well above the halfway mark.

This is why I have not signed on to the Fraud CT. I keep reading to find something to prove it, and everything I find shows it wasn’t happening. Unless you want to claim that a vast LW Conspiracy made up of Republicans and Democrats conspired to steal the election from Trump involving a cast of literally tens of thousands. Do I need to continue typing? Otherwise the shift to Democratic in so many states, is a sign of political approval. And Trump didn’t have that approval.

Want to win in 2022? Start dealing in reality. Want to win in 2024? Knock off the nonsense.

You need to consult sources that are not spoon fed to you. Propaganda only works if you don’t ask questions.

Click on the link versus 2016 on the side. I’m not going to bother screen shot posted. You’ll notice something. Every state except six shifted more to the Democratic side of the ticket. Seriously, the only states that shifted more Republican were California, Utah, Illinois, Arkansas, Florida, and Hawaii.

Now, since any changes are proof of Fraud in the minds of the nuts, that means California, suffered fraud, in favor of Trump? Wait. That can’t be right can it?

But seriously, look at the map. 44 states showed a shift to the Democratic Party. Are you going to tell me there was a Fraud conspiracy that involved 44 states?

Yes, more people turned out for Trump than 2016, but even more people turned out against him. And that is evidenced by the map I posted up there.

Biden won the popular vote by what? Seven million votes? If all those votes were in a single state that would be the 15th most populist state in the Union. Well above the halfway mark.

This is why I have not signed on to the Fraud CT. I keep reading to find something to prove it, and everything I find shows it wasn’t happening. Unless you want to claim that a vast LW Conspiracy made up of Republicans and Democrats conspired to steal the election from Trump involving a cast of literally tens of thousands. Do I need to continue typing? Otherwise the shift to Democratic in so many states, is a sign of political approval. And Trump didn’t have that approval.

Want to win in 2022? Start dealing in reality. Want to win in 2024? Knock off the nonsense.
12 million more votes. Period.

12 million more votes. Period.

And Biden got 16 million more votes than Hillary. So are you saying that the Democrats generated 16 million more votes through fraud?

Elections in this country are over now.

TINVOWOOT

Ok, besides the fantasy Fraud, why?

New Topics

Forum List

Back