Time for some truth on the Stolen Election CT.

Ok. Tell me how it happened. How did this fraud happen?
It was obvious. It was planned. It happened. The audits will prove it. If not Lindell if what he has is verified and verifiable. It needs to get to a court.

The Congress was complicit in the fraud.

Ok. In Georgia we had the count. We had the recount. We audited the recount. We could not find widespread fraud. Where is this evidence? What more needs to happen?

Republicans are in charge in Georgia. You are arguing that they are so incompetent they can’t find the fraud.

So let’s talk about Lindel. Nobody can confirm a single allegation of his evidence. Not one. And that includes friendly Politicians who want to find the proof.

There are Trump friendly politicians and they can’t find the proof.

I am willing to admit I am wrong if anyone can show me proof. All you and the others continue to do is put forth discredited accusations. My wife wants to believe. She spends time reading to find the proof. She knows me. She knows I’ll admit I was wrong.

But let’s pretend for a minute. We will play what if. Let’s say for the sake of argument you do find the proof that has thus far eluded you. What happens?

Public outcry demands that Biden and Harris step down. Who becomes President? Not Trump. The Constitution tells us who steps up. Nancy Pelosi. The Speaker of the House.

So you go from the frying pan, to the fire.

The question becomes do you dare win?

Thankfully that appears to be a question we don’t have to face. Because again. Nobody has found any proof.

It was obvious. It was planned. It happened. The audits will prove it. If not Lindell if what he has is verified and verifiable. It needs to get to a court.

Ok. In Georgia we had the count. We had the recount. We audited the recount. We could not find widespread fraud. Where is this evidence? What more needs to happen?

Republicans are in charge in Georgia. You are arguing that they are so incompetent they can’t find the fraud.

So let’s talk about Lindel. Nobody can confirm a single allegation of his evidence. Not one. And that includes friendly Politicians who want to find the proof.

I am willing to admit I am wrong if anyone can show me proof. All you and the others continue to do is put forth discredited accusations. My wife wants to believe. She spends time reading to find the proof. She knows me. She knows I’ll admit I was wrong.

But let’s pretend for a minute. We will play what if. Let’s say for the sake of argument you do find the proof that has thus far eluded you. What happens?

Public outcry demands that Biden and Harris step down. Who becomes President? Not Trump. The Constitution tells us who steps up. Nancy Pelosi. The Speaker of the House.

Thankfully that appears to be a question we don’t have to face. Because again. Nobody has found any proof.
All worked up over what never happened, aren't you?

Ok, let’s begin with the obvious. Elections are pretty simple, in theory. A little more complicated in practice.

Let’s begin with collecting the votes. The votes are collected via Mail for absentee or disabled voters, people who would have difficulty making it to the polls. This includes Military People. People who’s state of Residence is not where they are expected to be on Election Day. As one example, I voted in California while I was in the Army, because I was a Resident of California when I joined, and maintained that residency via taxes and all that.

Or they are collected in advance via Early Voting. Finally they are collected on Election Day at various authorized polling places

Now, these votes are collected in a central location, I’ll use Georgia because it is where I am a Resident now, and have more than twenty years experience in.

The County collects the votes from the various polling places. But let’s begin there. In the more populous counties it is common to have Poll Watchers at the location. These are people who have either volunteered, or have been asked by the Political Parties to insure that the voting goes off according to the laws.

The collection locations are also home to the Watchers. These are usually sent by the Political Parties. The Democrats and Republicans, and perhaps the Green Party. For the Political Parties, these are usually lawyers in the most populous counties.

These are people briefed or well knowledgeable about how the votes are supposed to be handled. They are there to insure that the counting is done by the book. And let’s be honest, you’re not going to get away with much with a lawyer looking over your shoulder.

Now, the idea that some 30,000 ballots were manufactured, or run through the machines an extra time to give Biden the win in front of Lawyers paid for by the Republican Party is almost laughable.

Now, we get to the Recounts. The Poll Watchers in those counties are now replaced by more senior people. If it wasn’t a lawyer before, it damn sure is one now. So somehow they managed to fool the initial poll watcher, and then the senior poll watcher, who is almost certainly a Lawyer, as well as any independents and other party lawyers, is really laughable.

So now, the only way to make this steal the election idea work is if everyone involved is in on it. Because now we are auditing the recount. And for that they are checking documentation to show where the votes came from. And Lawyers are examining the documents carefully looking for any irregularities. Finding none, they report back that the vote was right.

So we have to have a conspiracy between political parties that can’t agree on the time of day, and who don’t trust each other to walk across the street to steal the election. This is probably why there hasn’t been a Hollywood blockbuster with Tom Cruise exposing it all story before now. Because it is too big, too big by half to ever keep secret.

So to believe that the Election was Stolen, you have to believe that either everyone was involved, or that there was some sort of Magician there to hypnotize the people involved into believing everything was totally up and up. I don’t know much about hypnosis. But I know that not everyone is susceptible. So the odds of everyone being hypnotized is pretty low. In fact, you’ll probably have better odds winning the next billion dollar Power Ball lottery.

It’s too big. It’s too complex. It just can’t possibly happen.

So what does this mean for Republicans going into the next elections? First, the way you win elections is appealing to the moderates. The Base is going to vote for you. Winning a majority of the Moderates is the key to victory. To appeal to them, you need to put forth populist ideals supported by a majority of the population. Say, the most important issues facing us polls if you don’t understand.

Newt Gingrich did this to fantastic effect in 1994, and called it the Contract with America. The Republicans took control of the house for the first time in decades. Populist ideals work that way.

And you have to dump the idea that the election was stolen. Because as I explained above, it isn’t possible. And that is why a majority of people reject the argument. If you think that people will support you no matter what as long as you continue the crazy, remember WMD’s in Iraq and the millstone around Bush’s neck it was for the rest of his term, and how Republicans suffered.

Find your core beliefs, and lose the insanity. Because if you don’t, the Democrats are going to win absolute control of Congress, and perhaps even get the Supermajority they need to put anything though the Senate they want.

Because right now Trump is the worst loser in history. I’m not talking about losing the election. I’m talking about his ability to accept. Previously it was Hillary in 2016 who refused to go out and talk to her campaign afterwards. That showed a serious lack of class. A humiliating event for Democrats. And just when you think nobody could beat it, sure enough along comes Trump. In the very next election he takes lack of Class, and turbocharge’s it before adding even more to it.

The election was not stolen. Trump lost because he was unpopular. Yes, a majority of Republicans loved him. And if only Republicans voted, that would have been enough. But in the real world, you have to win the Moderates.

you just lost your credibilty using CNN the CIA controlled media as your source dumbass,figures that one of USMBS resident trolls who always props up big government,loves this bible length
propaganda of yours. :auiqs.jpg:

Did it ever enter your thick skull that you have no proof it did? Nothing but hatred and anger. The whole lot of you republicans. Only pence and Cheney had the courage to accept it then you want to smash the capitol attempting to stop democracy. You don't have a right to voice your ignorant opinion. You people are no better than a terrorist on democracy and should be treated as such. Home of the brave my arse.
View attachment 499354
I hope that means something to you because it's irrelevant to the subject.
He found that picture of you screaming in anger after I owned your sorry ass and exposed you for the lying shill from Langley you are trollboy.thanks to him finding that picture of you,we now all know what you really look like in real life and that’s what you do after losing an argument to us in this election fraud getting angry in your butthurt on losing the debate,:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Here is the latest ass beating exposing the lies of colin that that there is no evidence of vote fraud. this post of political chics right here in this link. must suck being colin whining to his langley boss over all the ass beatings he is suffereg from me and having to lie there is no evidence.:abgg2q.jpg:

First Lastatar exposes lying langley shill Colis lies there is no evidence,then i MYSELF take him to school and checkmate his sorry ass exposing his lies,and NOW political chic is the latest to give him a major ass beating checkmating him taking him to school. :abgg2q.jpg: these ass beatings that colin has suffered from us proving he lies ther is s no evidence,are hurting his ass so much from getting these ass beatings,this is him right now crying to his boss at langley over suffering these painful ass beatings,we now know what he looks like in real life.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

View attachment 499777:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Ha. ha. Ha. Ha. Ha.

All that proof is actually disproven. How stupid you look now. Ha ha ha.

That is your proof.

And this is the answer from the Republicans who are elected to oversee the elections.

All the screaming. All the shouting. And you are left holding an empty bag. Ha ha ha. What an ass beating you keep taking. Why don’t you check any of these outrageous claims? Are you afraid of the truth?

My assertion stands. No fraud.
This dude is smarter than you and me rolled into one X 2.

His report is all endnoted with verifiable sources....Deboooonk this, Dudley...

So let me get this straight. I spent five hours last night debunking the complete and conclusive database. But that wasn’t enough. Then I debunk more this evening. And nope. Now I have to download a pdf so I can continue debunking baseless claims.

How long does this go on? If I am able to debunk this do you finally admit there is no fraud? Or does the next minion rush up with the definitive proof of fraud.

So tell me why I should continue? Dozens of disproven theories. And not one substantiated. Will you and the others finally admit no fraud took place?
You'll never debunk Navarro...His sources and numbers aren't theory, but publicly recorded facts.

But go ahead remain blissfully ignorant...It's what you do.

Indeed. So the other two idiots who have utterly ignored my debunking of them are obviously unconcerned with truth.

Navarro is the one eh. And if I debunk him I get another person who ignores the truth?

But I don’t have to worry. It’s already been debunked.

He may be way smarter than me. He’s obviously way smarter than you. But his report is based on the allegations already discredited, disproven, and debunked.

Of course you will ignore that. And you will refuse to accept truth.
Your article from Forbes debunks nothing. They just say he is wrong and lie about the fraud not happening. They are no more credible than you are.

You people need to admit to the American people that you have taken over the country through fraud. It seems elite leadership is what you want. People above the law making laws. Be honest about it. You hate this country.

Navarro tells you...Read and cross reference his report or STFU.

Your "fact checkers" are using the same closed circle jerk method that holocaust deniers use.

Ok, let’s begin with the obvious. Elections are pretty simple, in theory. A little more complicated in practice.

Let’s begin with collecting the votes. The votes are collected via Mail for absentee or disabled voters, people who would have difficulty making it to the polls. This includes Military People. People who’s state of Residence is not where they are expected to be on Election Day. As one example, I voted in California while I was in the Army, because I was a Resident of California when I joined, and maintained that residency via taxes and all that.

Or they are collected in advance via Early Voting. Finally they are collected on Election Day at various authorized polling places

Now, these votes are collected in a central location, I’ll use Georgia because it is where I am a Resident now, and have more than twenty years experience in.

The County collects the votes from the various polling places. But let’s begin there. In the more populous counties it is common to have Poll Watchers at the location. These are people who have either volunteered, or have been asked by the Political Parties to insure that the voting goes off according to the laws.

The collection locations are also home to the Watchers. These are usually sent by the Political Parties. The Democrats and Republicans, and perhaps the Green Party. For the Political Parties, these are usually lawyers in the most populous counties.

These are people briefed or well knowledgeable about how the votes are supposed to be handled. They are there to insure that the counting is done by the book. And let’s be honest, you’re not going to get away with much with a lawyer looking over your shoulder.

Now, the idea that some 30,000 ballots were manufactured, or run through the machines an extra time to give Biden the win in front of Lawyers paid for by the Republican Party is almost laughable.

Now, we get to the Recounts. The Poll Watchers in those counties are now replaced by more senior people. If it wasn’t a lawyer before, it damn sure is one now. So somehow they managed to fool the initial poll watcher, and then the senior poll watcher, who is almost certainly a Lawyer, as well as any independents and other party lawyers, is really laughable.

So now, the only way to make this steal the election idea work is if everyone involved is in on it. Because now we are auditing the recount. And for that they are checking documentation to show where the votes came from. And Lawyers are examining the documents carefully looking for any irregularities. Finding none, they report back that the vote was right.

So we have to have a conspiracy between political parties that can’t agree on the time of day, and who don’t trust each other to walk across the street to steal the election. This is probably why there hasn’t been a Hollywood blockbuster with Tom Cruise exposing it all story before now. Because it is too big, too big by half to ever keep secret.

So to believe that the Election was Stolen, you have to believe that either everyone was involved, or that there was some sort of Magician there to hypnotize the people involved into believing everything was totally up and up. I don’t know much about hypnosis. But I know that not everyone is susceptible. So the odds of everyone being hypnotized is pretty low. In fact, you’ll probably have better odds winning the next billion dollar Power Ball lottery.

So what does this mean for Republicans going into the next elections? First, the way you win elections is appealing to the moderates. The Base is going to vote for you. Winning a majority of the Moderates is the key to victory. To appeal to them, you need to put forth populist ideals supported by a majority of the population. Say, the most important issues facing us polls if you don’t understand.

Newt Gingrich did this to fantastic effect in 1994, and called it the Contract with America. The Republicans took control of the house for the first time in decades. Populist ideals work that way.

And you have to dump the idea that the election was stolen. Because as I explained above, it isn’t possible. And that is why a majority of people reject the argument. If you think that people will support you no matter what as long as you continue the crazy, remember WMD’s in Iraq and the millstone around Bush’s neck it was for the rest of his term, and how Republicans suffered.

Find your core beliefs, and lose the insanity. Because if you don’t, the Democrats are going to win absolute control of Congress, and perhaps even get the Supermajority they need to put anything though the Senate they want.

Because right now Trump is the worst loser in history. I’m not talking about losing the election. I’m talking about his ability to accept. Previously it was Hillary in 2016 who refused to go out and talk to her campaign afterwards. That showed a serious lack of class. A humiliating event for Democrats. And just when you think nobody could beat it, sure enough along comes Trump. In the very next election he takes lack of Class, and turbocharge’s it before adding even more to it.

The election was not stolen. Trump lost because he was unpopular. Yes, a majority of Republicans loved him. And if only Republicans voted, that would have been enough. But in the real world, you have to win the Moderates.

you just lost your credibilty using CNN the CIA controlled media as your source dumbass,figures that one of USMBS resident trolls who always props up big government,loves this bible length

Did it ever enter your thick skull that you have no proof it did? Nothing but hatred and anger. The whole lot of you republicans. Only pence and Cheney had the courage to accept it then you want to smash the capitol attempting to stop democracy. You don't have a right to voice your ignorant opinion. You people are no better than a terrorist on democracy and should be treated as such. Home of the brave my arse.
View attachment 499354
He found that picture of you screaming in anger after I owned your sorry ass and exposed you for the lying shill from Langley you are trollboy.thanks to him finding that picture of you,we now all know what you really look like in real life and that’s what you do after losing an argument to us in this election fraud getting angry in your butthurt on losing the debate,:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Here is the latest ass beating exposing the lies of colin that that there is no evidence of vote fraud. this post of political chics right here in this link. must suck being colin whining to his langley boss over all the ass beatings he is suffereg from me and having to lie there is no evidence.:abgg2q.jpg:

First Lastatar exposes lying langley shill Colis lies there is no evidence,then i MYSELF take him to school and checkmate his sorry ass exposing his lies,and NOW political chic is the latest to give him a major ass beating checkmating him taking him to school. :abgg2q.jpg: these ass beatings that colin has suffered from us proving he lies ther is s no evidence,are hurting his ass so much from getting these ass beatings,this is him right now crying to his boss at langley over suffering these painful ass beatings,we now know what he looks like in real life.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

View attachment 499777:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Ha. ha. Ha. Ha. Ha.

That is your proof.

And this is the answer from the Republicans who are elected to oversee the elections.

All the screaming. All the shouting. And you are left holding an empty bag. Ha ha ha. What an ass beating you keep taking. Why don’t you check any of these outrageous claims? Are you afraid of the truth?

So let me get this straight. I spent five hours last night debunking the complete and conclusive database. But that wasn’t enough. Then I debunk more this evening. And nope. Now I have to download a pdf so I can continue debunking baseless claims.

How long does this go on? If I am able to debunk this do you finally admit there is no fraud? Or does the next minion rush up with the definitive proof of fraud.

So tell me why I should continue? Dozens of disproven theories. And not one substantiated. Will you and the others finally admit no fraud took place?
You'll never debunk Navarro...His sources and numbers aren't theory, but publicly recorded facts.

Indeed. So the other two idiots who have utterly ignored my debunking of them are obviously unconcerned with truth.

Navarro is the one eh. And if I debunk him I get another person who ignores the truth?

He may be way smarter than me. He’s obviously way smarter than you. But his report is based on the allegations already discredited, disproven, and debunked.

Your article from Forbes debunks nothing. They just say he is wrong and lie about the fraud not happening. They are no more credible than you are.

You people need to admit to the American people that you have taken over the country through fraud. It seems elite leadership is what you want. People above the law making law
s. Be honest about it. You hate this country.

It was not obvious or planned nor did it happened.
The audits will prove nothing because there is nothing to find or they would have it now.

You were so convinced your bigoted ignorant ratbag was destined to win. Never in your wildest dreams did you anticipate defeat and that is why you cannot accept it. But you will.

I hope they have 1000 audits and everyone conducted by Republicans. The result will be the same. Nothing.

Unless of course you have that obvious evidence that no one else has. I'll bet you don't.

View attachment 499354

Ha. ha. Ha. Ha. Ha.

That is your proof.

You people need to admit to the American people that you have taken over the country through fraud. It seems elite leadership is what you want. People above the law making law

The audits will prove nothing because there is nothing to find or they would have it now.

You were so convinced your bigoted ignorant ratbag was destined to win. Never in your wildest dreams did you anticipate defeat and that is why you cannot accept it. But you will.

I hope they have 1000 audits and everyone conducted by Republicans. The result will be the same. Nothing.

Unless of course you have that obvious evidence that no one else has. I'll bet you don't.
bookmarked

View attachment 499354

Ha. ha. Ha. Ha. Ha.

That is your proof.

bookmarked
Am I supposed to be intimidated by that?
You don't like getting ticked off but if you keep posting lies, I'll do it regularly.

View attachment 499354

Ha. ha. Ha. Ha. Ha.

That is your proof.

bookmarked
You don't like getting ticked off but if you keep posting lies, I'll do it regularly.
You assholes are going to get soooo roasted by the forensic audits.

Keep it up.

View attachment 499354

Ha. ha. Ha. Ha. Ha.

That is your proof.

bookmarked

Keep it up.

Not gonna happen son. I don't care if Jesus Christ conducts the audits, the election will not be overturned.

I will continue to ask for your proof of what you believe because I know you Don't have it. That stirs you up every time because you can't retaliate with facts.

Keep going.

View attachment 499354

Ha. ha. Ha. Ha. Ha.

That is your proof.

bookmarked

Keep it up.

Not gonna happen son. I don't care if Jesus Christ conducts the audits, the election will not be overturned.

I will continue to ask for your proof of what you believe because I know you Don't have it. That stirs you up every time because you can't retaliate with facts.

Keep going.
Who claimed that the election would be overturned?...Not me.

The proof is in the Navarro Report ...And being verifed in Maricopa as we type...To be expanded to Georgia, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Michigan, Wisconsin, New Hampshire, Montana, and......?

Sucks to be you.

View attachment 499354

Ha. ha. Ha. Ha. Ha.

That is your proof.

bookmarked

Keep it up.

Keep going.

The proof is in the Navarro Report ...And being verifed in Maricopa as we type...To be expanded to Georgia, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Michigan, Wisconsin, New Hampshire, Montana, and......?

Sucks to be you.

Admit it. You believe it was stolen.

View attachment 499354

Ha. ha. Ha. Ha. Ha.

That is your proof.

You people need to admit to the American people that you have taken over the country through fraud. It seems elite leadership is what you want. People above the law making laws. Be honest about it. You hate this country.

Navarro tells you...Read and cross reference his report or STFU.

I read them. I also read this one.

Your "fact checkers" are using the same closed circle jerk method that holocaust deniers use.

Ok. So when there are hearings and the Trump friendly politicians ask for the proof and none is produced. Who’s fault is that?

A quote from a Nero Wolfe book comes to mind. I can only dig up what has been buried.

Let me repeat what I’ve said before. I voted for Trump in 2016. I did not vote in 2020. I did not wish to vote for either candidate. I want the Republicans to be competitive. I want to see ideals and issues debated.

View attachment 499354

Ha. ha. Ha. Ha. Ha.

That is your proof.

bookmarked

Keep it up.

Keep going.

Sucks to be you.

Ok. But what if it doesn’t? What if this audit doesn’t prove Trump won? What then?

Love your post. Pelosi would be president. Hahahaha

View attachment 499354

Ha. ha. Ha. Ha. Ha.

That is your proof.

bookmarked

Keep it up.

Keep going.

Sucks to be you.

Georgia was a republican managed election. How many audits and recounts do you want?

Presidential Succession Act. I’m not making that up.

There is no Constitutional Mechanism in place to put someone not currently in the line of succession into office as President. Not until the next Presidential Election anyway.

Presidential Succession Act. I’m not making that up.

There is no Constitutional Mechanism in place to put someone not currently in the line of succession into office as President. Not until the next Presidential Election anyway.

I know. I love it.. Good for you to bring it up.

Let me repeat what I’ve said before. I voted for Trump in 2016. I did not vote in 2020. I did not wish to vote for either candidate. I want the Republicans to be competitive. I want to see ideals and issues debated.

Ooooooh how noble of you. Now trump is coming under fire you back out.
A true patriot.

New Topics

Forum List

Back