Time for Replublicans to Get Real

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
Up until now, it has been "obvious" that DJT could not win the Presidency, and many "principled" Republicans and Conservatives, both private citizens and "leaders" have taken the stand that they could not vote for Trump.

But now the game has changed. Now, with all of Hillary's crimes and misdemeanors coming to light, there is a glimmer of hope that Trump can win. In fact, he CAN win.

So it's time to cut the shit, and recognize that a non-vote, or a vote for anyone other than DJT is in fact a VOTE FOR HILLARY - a vote for a totally "Progressive" Supreme Court, a vote for single-payer health insurance, a vote for continued military adventurism and international weakness, a vote for un-American, anti-constitutional policies all around.

No Republican of Conservative can continue to take the position that NOT voting for Trump is "principled," or "the only right thing to do."

Will they wake up in time?

We can only hope.... If Ted Cruz realizes the stakes in this game or situation, then how on earth can anyone else not realize the high stakes at play here ???? Ryan playing the defeatist card was the wrong way forward for him, but he can come out for Trump/Pence now if he wants to, because the Demon-crats supporting Hillary are truly the deplorables as opposed to Trump's supporters now..

As far as I'm concerned, the OP's complaint falls on deaf ears. During the primaries many of us warned that a vote for Trump was a vote for Hillary. I consider the man to be even less competent today than I originally did last Spring. So I've selected the write-in candidate I'll be voting for next week and I'll wish you the best of luck with your candidate. But if the election doesn't turn out your way, well then, looking at it the GOP was solidly behind Hillary in either Spring or Fall, weren't we?

Last edited:
If you don't vote for Trump then you're voting for open borders, ILLEGAL immigration and sanctuary cities.

would you elect a scarecrow if it ran as republican?

If the alternative is a lying piece of garbage with a husband that rapes women and a personal aid who's married to a pedophile, YES I vote for the scarecrow.

If you don't vote for Trump then you're voting for open borders, ILLEGAL immigration and sanctuary cities.
. It's amazing what is at stake here, and yet they are playing this back and forth game each day, instead of being firm on the issues that affect us all each day, and then being firm upon choosing who is going to best represent this nations American interest in everything it does going forward. The fear that people have drilled into their heads now, that if we want America to be great again then it's a choice to go back to segregation or slavery etc. is outright propaganda. No one has segregated this country again better than the Democrats. Anyone who can't see this is outright stupid or they are agenda minded or they are anti-American. Period. Joe Biden & Bill Clinton playing the race card was great examples of how low these people will go. Joe saying "they want to put you back in chains" was as sick as it gets, and Bill running his mouth in the same ways was just as sick.

Last edited:
Up until now, it has been "obvious" that DJT could not win the Presidency, and many "principled" Republicans and Conservatives, both private citizens and "leaders" have taken the stand that they could not vote for Trump.

But now the game has changed. Now, with all of Hillary's crimes and misdemeanors coming to light, there is a glimmer of hope that Trump can win. In fact, he CAN win.

So it's time to cut the shit, and recognize that a non-vote, or a vote for anyone other than DJT is in fact a VOTE FOR HILLARY - a vote for a totally "Progressive" Supreme Court, a vote for single-payer health insurance, a vote for continued military adventurism and international weakness, a vote for un-American, anti-constitutional policies all around.

No Republican of Conservative can continue to take the position that NOT voting for Trump is "principled," or "the only right thing to do."

Will they wake up in time?

Trump is a terrible choice for the presidency, but Hillary is worse.

If we Republicans had the solidarity that Democrats have, we would never have Democrat leadership again on the federal level. The problem with our party is we have way too many cry babies to make that happen.

No matter what is out now about Hillary or what comes out in the coming days (Wikileaks promised much more) you will see the sheep here and across the country sticking up for her and pledging their support no matter what she does. Why can't we have Republicans do the same?

It's really less of a choice of getting Trump in than it is keeping Hillary out.

would you elect a scarecrow if it ran as republican?

14876570_1824829437800353_5786838737509478323_o.jpg

I long for the day that American families can freely practice their Christianity again in America, and do it without the feds coming down on them when they display a cross on the soldiers graves, display the ten commandments in the states governing chambers by majority agreement upon, and to call a Christmas tree a Christmas tree again, display a Nativity scene by majority agreement upon where that majority deems it appropriate to do so, clean up the boyscouts by making it the Christian organization that it is supposed to be again (get the devil out of the details), and also allowing it to convene where ever the majority agrees that it can have it's meetings again.

Stop Americans from being harassed by the feds for a few who don't agree, and this especially so when this nation is plenty big enough, and has the open territory for people who disagree with others, to then go and make their own way & make it viable for themselves without being harassed or stopped in those areas that are chosen. I long for the day again, where a boy can be referred to as a boy & a girl as a girl when spoken to in elementary school by their teachers. I long for a day when this nation will get back it's ability to know the difference between what is common sense judgement verses the idiotic judgements we have seen over the last 30 years or more now, and that have plagued or dogged this nation badly.

I long to see a day again where the system & kids turn back to lift other kids up (help them), instead of a system that holds kids down (because it doesn't want to make the ones who in many cases don't care about learning) to then "feel bad" (?) because of the ones who did the work & should be rewarded for it, but won't be under a politically correct system now that is in play. I long for the day when America votes in a president who will represent this nation as a strong leader for God, Country, and it's citizens when the citizens are doing great things, instead of making excuses for them when they are doing bad things.

Anyone had enough of the Demon-crats yet ??? Just think about what all they have done, and what they have decided to represent these days, otherwise as far as their lack or morals go.

The people aren't wanting something new and strange these days, but rather they just want their communities restored, their morals upheld for their childrens sake, and the nations good be returned while it's bad that it has overcome to remain dormant. Trump is the only one with a true message of unity, while Hillary plays politics, and bends to everything be it right or wrong just to continue the bull crap. Hollywood having a spell on these sick celebrities who come out for these sick twisted human beings that are so immoral, just shows how bad Hollywood & their mindless drones have gotten over time. Christians don't want to dictate to anyone about the way they should live their lives as non-Christians, and they sure don't want the government dictating to them how they should live their lives either. The corrupting of this nation is on a scale that is mind boggling anymore.

Loretta Lynch conspiring with Bill Clinton on behalf of his wife was unreal, and listening to these Demon-crats making excuses for everything we see, now shows just how corrupt these people can be when they want to be. One can watch the responses from news shows by them, and it's so easy to see them go into excuse mode at all cost, and even though the excuses are outlandish, they go for it anyway ? Unbelievable & Wow.

Last edited:
These celebrities coming out against North Carolina's ban on male or female choosing the wrong restrooms to go into, was very revealing as to how sick these celebrities are now. I know I lost great respect for some music artist that I thought was ok, but wow was I wrong. I have since boycotted these specific artist from my collections, and can't stand to see them performing or hearing their works any longer. This is just another aspect or example of the corruption that has brainwashed the nations citizens whether rich or poor.

It's time to change this nation with your vote & with your dollars people, because we still have the freedom to do so, and we should take advantage of that freedom BIG LEAGUE now. It's time to show these special interest, corporate communist, and these corrupted crazies the door finally.

Forum List

Back