Time for political correctness brought to you by the thought police...

Got a link or did you think of that on yer own?
Facebook.... 2nd time I saw it today...so it will be used a lot in the next couple days.
There's a lot of rampant mental issues on Facebook. I wouldn't be spreading those memes. We've got enough crazies running around as it is.
There are many people who are not going to put up with what they did when Obama was President. I will not either. As soon as that shit starts here again, I have to get prepared also. And if it cost me money, I am not going to be a happy camper. No malice.

Got a link or did you think of that on yer own?

Ministry of the current truth approved

As usual, the media tries to control our thoughts by policing our language. In an article extolling the riots on the preposterous grounds that black supremacists and anarchists have “exhausted every other way to be heard,” USA Today discourages the use of the words “riots” and “violence” to describe the riots and violence:

Language choices matter: The term “riot” is loaded, and it’s why many use “rebellion,” instead, experts said. One suggests reckless violence. The other signifies political resistance to oppression.
By “experts,” they mean their fellow liberal social engineers.

Don’t say “looting” either:

[An “expert”] argued that the term “looting” minimizes the political implications of what people are doing when they rob stores.
Even looting is righteous according to the liberal establishment media. Liberal establishment corporations are no saner. As rioters loot Amazon delivery trucks…

Forum List

Back